How to make my Web store much faster?

• danielwilliam
  • Born
  • Born
  • danielwilliam

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello friends, Can you recommend a wordpress template for batter design foe eCommerce website which are developed for online website extension shopping in magento, Joomla, Prestashop, openerp. Our website, Store the problem is that this site takes to load 7 seconds, what can I do to increase the loading speed of this site?. Recommend a batter security payment method for globally also. Webkul Store have use Paypal for payment.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

well unless your template is resource heavy it should not take that long to load so my first thought is to get a better server that is also closer to you.

A batter payment method for me is still paypal, they take care of everything and to do what they do on your own will cost too much. Just go with a trusted source as your clients will trust them also and won't trust you as much.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I won't be able to suggest any APIs or extensions or anything like that to either take place of what you have or to improve. I can though, suggest a few steps you (or your programmers) could take to help improve the load time and efficiency of the code.

The main thing you want to check for in your code is for any possible optimizations that could be done in the code. SQL queries ran inside of loops are very resource heavy and take up time for instance.

There are many other things that could take up a lot of time if not optimized properly (written well).

Consider about caching compiled templates (if you're not doing that yet).

I second Zealous about the payment option. I would use Paypal if I were you... it's secure, reliable and fast... especially since it's on a different server and doesn't use your resources (if I'm informed on such details correctly). That's if you don't use Paypal already.
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Same place you left me.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

If you're using Magento:

[*]Make sure you have Magento's caching turned on(System > Cache Management).
[*]Increase PHP's maximum memory limits in php.ini
[*]Increase MySQL caching limits
[*]Install memcached AND redis

These should make a huge difference in load times for Magento. If possible make sure you are on a dedicated server with lots of memory(Magento is very memory heavy). It would also be optimal if you moved your MySQL database to a different server.
  • Stellatyler
  • Stellatyler
  • Loc: USA

Post 89 days ago

I think a wordpress format for player outline enemy ecommerce site which are produced for online site growth shopping in magento, Joomla, Prestashop, openerp. Our site, Store the issue is that this site takes to load 7 seconds, what would I be able to do to expand the stacking velocity of this site?. Prescribe a hitter security installment system for comprehensively likewise. Webkul Store have use Paypal for installment.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts