How do people pay you ?

• asson
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • asson

Post 3+ Months Ago

To my mind, Paypal is one of the best methods of payment.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• max196
  • max196
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

PayPal is the best & secure method for money transactions! I agree that they take some % from your money but safty have the prime importance.

I also use PayPal & they give me low conversion rate($ to rupee) compared to current. But still i am happy with their secure & fast service!
  • cwsteam
  • cwsteam

Post 3+ Months Ago

Paypal is easiest, however if the client is local a check does not hurt, since there is no fees. You can also ask client to send an echeck, in which case, the total fees is $5 irrespective of the amount of the check, which is not bad at all.
  • 48ways
  • Born
  • Born
  • 48ways

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've had my bank account attached to paypal for as long as I can remember...and ONE time, I was a victim of online fraud and it was drained.

Hasn't stopped me from using it (with acct attached).
  • Happy-Hunting
  • Born
  • Born
  • Happy-Hunting

Post 3+ Months Ago

Paypal rocks until you sell something with rights, then if they find the page, they switch off all of your buttons and freeze your account, it can take weeks, months to get sorted.

If you are using it for services rebdered though they are the best thing since sliced bread :)

Happy-Hunting ;)
  • ayelletkod
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ayelletkod

Post 3+ Months Ago

cash is the best, but cash is a more common way of payment in the gray market.
also theres the way of getting the money directly into my bank account.
when there is no other way, i receive cheque. i hope soon it would be out of law to pay in cheques.
  • Swirl Media Solution
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Swirl Media Solution

Post 3+ Months Ago

most people got payment via paypal and monebookers.
easy transaction to your bank account and Cheque with any currency.
  • mormon
  • mormon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Credit card is old, I only accept payments by sex. (Yes I am a virgin still =/)
  • rameshramaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

I heard from other webmaster that there are many ways to receive payment but online payment much be very secure and paypal would be the best choice.

Thats y people pay you through this sort of mode for fast recovery.

but i wonn't be very safe all the time.

but do not put any post against paypal if you are using paypal method.if so all your money will be closed by paypal without any notice.

so it does not matter how people pay you.but if they get it.

hava a nice day.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

We receive most of our payments via Paypal, Moneybookers, and wire transfer. I have found generally Moneybookers is way cheaper especially if the amounts are higher.
  • Cliffrod
  • Cliffrod

Post 3+ Months Ago

tastysite wrote:
I was thinking how if you are a freelance web designer do people pay you for what you have done?
I have people paying by check and bringing in the money by hand? IS this what most people do or what? :?

It depends on where you are at with the debt. Don't listen to the other answer, people don't always know everything, but they have opinions on it. Your state determines how much you can be charged every month. It ranges from $0-$50, but if you currently have high interest rates or fees of any type, odds are your monthly payments will go down. Typically people who try to pay down their own accounts can be successful, but never get the interest rates offered to credit counseling agencies. Make sure to pick a good one though, in the past there were a ton of companies that were running scams and acting like credit counseling agencies when they are not. Make sure if you talk to someone it is a non-profit company. They can’t advertise or “push” any of their products on you. A lot of our client’s we even encourage them to take the debt on outside a Debt Management Program. With such a small amount of debt I would say that it would be good to talk to someone, but a DMP may not be the best way. Going on a DMP will lower your credit score in the beginning only because your accounts on the program will close. Once you get towards the end of the DMP your score will increase past what it was before the program. I work for GreenPath debt solutions and we have been in business for 40 years. Other companies like Money Management International and the like are good companies as well. Do some research, make sure the company is a part of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling and check the BBB reviews as well.
Moderator Remark: Removed manual signature

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 41 posts