How Do You See Women?

  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 410

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am just curious since Ozzu is dominated by males, plus the fact that you guys are living interesting lives, makes this the perfect place to ask. It's pretty much about how you see women. You may use the questions below or come up with your own.

What makes a woman beautiful and attractive?
When does a woman become stronger than men?
How did you fell in love with your girlfriend or wife? What makes them different from the rest?
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 5149
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jenie0109 wrote:
What makes a woman beautiful and attractive?
When does a woman become stronger than men?
How did you fell in love with your girlfriend or wife? What makes them different from the rest?


First of all, we're men, we don 't know anything. :lol:

Lots of different obvious and intangible things make a woman attractive. And they can be attractive in different ways.

You assume women weren't already stronger? Women have always been strong in their way.

I met my wife 21 years ago. She was(is) a cosmotologist and I worked as a cook in the Greek restaurant next door. She was dating a friend of mine. All I had to do was wait. Within two years of meeting, we were married.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3318
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jenie0109 wrote:
How did you fell in love with your girlfriend or wife? What makes them different from the rest?


With my wife we both just knew it was right and that it was meant to be. With past girlfriends it just didn't feel permanent. Whats funny with my wife and I is that people had been trying to hook us up for about two years before we actually started dating. She was a secretary for the civil engineer in city hall and I was working IT, so we were pretty good friends for a while before we started dating. We dated about 2 months, then were engaged 2 months, and now we've been married about 9 months.
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 410

Post 3+ Months Ago

Those were nice!
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2733
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jenie, what do you mean by stronger? Is that open to interpretation or did you have something specific in mind?
  • mk27
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 334

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jenie0109 wrote:
What makes a woman beautiful and attractive?


Nature with a little bit of attitude.

Quote:
When does a woman become stronger than men?


When she can bench press more. :mrgreen:

Jenie0109 wrote:
I am just curious since Ozzu is dominated by males,

Sadly, virtually everything I like to do (program, skateboard, play music) is dominated by males by quite a margin. I would make an effort to get into more "mixed" activities but since this would mean giving up the things I really like, I haven't. Maybe I don't like women? Nah, that's not true -- I would say more that I don't really like "intimate relationships", since most of the ones I had were lackluster disappointments, I've gradually lost interest, and am actually happier for it, I think.
  • mk27
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 334

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ouch. Now here's a little more info than you may have wanted. I was just listening to NPR's "RadioLab" and the story was about this kid Wyatt from D.C. who joins the peace core and goes to serve in Zambia. He dies in a freak accident.

But apparently (I haven't googled for exactly what this is) before he left he placed an email at some site where you can leave a "message to your future self" so it gets delivered (to you) after a certain period of time. For whatever reason, his friend was tending to his business I guess and so had the address and password, so his friend gets the email at the time when Wyatt was supposed to return home, which is when the email was set to be delivered.

It's just stuff about his original motives for going (idealism, boredom etc etc); and vis. leaving his girlfriend he says (to himself in the future)

Quote:
Remember, love is like crack


I was tempted to put a "son" in there :lol: Yeah so I had to give up relationships with women. Not that I think they are bad, I just really could not handle it...and expensive.
:hmm:

I hope that doesn't make me a misogynist. Probably not.
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 410

Post 3+ Months Ago

UPSGuy wrote:
Jenie, what do you mean by stronger? Is that open to interpretation or did you have something specific in mind?


The word "strong" could mean different things to different people... What's your take?
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2733
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

My take? Strength comes from experience. I don't know that I would define any one point where a female becomes strong than a male, because to me, it's different for every person - regardless of gender, race, religion, etc.

I can only speak for myself.

You're an individual. You've got experiences that you have and some that you're going to have that others simply cannot share. I respect you because you are unique.
  • mukesh2702
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • mukesh2702
  • Posts: 7

Post 3+ Months Ago

a women gets stronger while giving birth to a child,and after that feeding that child is a stonger part,because everyone is not able to do this

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.