Idea For A Netbeans Or IMS Based Software Project

• Tensed Girl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi All . . .
I am a CS student and now in the final year, and em very much tensed as time to select a final (degree) project is near and i could not do anything yet,plx plx plx smbdy help me regarding this project,
First of all, tell me an idea about project what i would be able to develop, a little easy project,
plx i will be greatfull to u all . . thank u . . .
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
As someone that is planning on taking a similar course, i'll give you a few bits about how I plan to approach such a project.

1.) Pick a topic that you don't know anything/much about but have a desire to learn.

This shows that you can a.) Learn outside of the classroom. b.) Have a desire to learn new material on your own. c.) You are passionate about programming. NOTE: Topic can also include a new programming language.

2.) Select a topic that is at least someone related to your career goals post-graduation.

Want to program video games? Write a game, physics engine etc. that demonstrates your passion for that area of programming.

Want to do web development? Come up with an idea using a new framework, database, etc. that you haven't used before.

Goals for a senior project:

-Learn something new to add to your resume, including the use of something like SVN, another IDE, etc.

-Show that you can work on projects that require planning and more than a few days worth of work.

-You are passionate about programming and willing/able to learn new technologies.

Quoted From: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8466 ... a-cs-major
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Tensed Girl wrote:
Hi All . . .
I am a CS student and now in the final year, and em very much tensed as time to select a final (degree) project is near and i could not do anything yet,plx plx plx smbdy help me regarding this project,
First of all, tell me an idea about project what i would be able to develop, a little easy project,
plx i will be greatfull to u all . . thank u . . .

I'm sorry, but what program are you in? I'm a bit put off by the fact that you say you're in the final year of a CS program yet you want a "little easy project" to do as your final requirement? Is this a college level program?
  • Tensed Girl

Post 3+ Months Ago

No, Bachelors Hons. Computer Science, 7th semmester . . .
asking an ez project means a project that I could be able to develop, Plx . . .
Regards !
  • Tensed Girl

Post 3+ Months Ago

I want to ask the topics/softwares or what kind of projects actually, can be developed by using Netbeans IDE,
Do u understand what i am asking ?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here's about 60 different projects for Netbeans.
http://kenai.com/projects_tags/netbeans-platform
That should give you some ideas.
  • Tensed Girl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you sir,

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts