INTRODUCE YOURSELF 2002-2003

• Geekette
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: The Land of NeverWinter (FL)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome! Hehe, I know what you mean by learning about how things in a book apply to real life. I'm taking a course geared to help us pass the A+ Certification test, and half of the things make no sense...I just memorize them. It really helps to see what you are learning about.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• E-Z TechWeb
  • E-Z TechWeb

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello! Wish you and your families all the best for Christmas and the New Year!!!

I am new here, my name is Olga. I work for web development company NetVision-Mitra. I am very much interested in web design, content management systems, web promotion, SEO etc. Hope to find new info on these and other topics here and share with you all I know.

Happy posting to all you!
  • RichB
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Boston

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome and Merry Christmas Olga! :D
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to all the new folks!!! :D
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi and welcome! :salut:
  • cityit
  • Born
  • Born
  • cityit
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Friends,

Merry Xmas.
Hope you all are doing great and Enjoying holidays with your family and friends.

I was just googling for some sites and found this forum and I saw a lot of activity here.

This is Tony from India and I run a small web design firm.
We Provide many services and you can check them on my site http://www.cityitsol.com

We are on look for more work and people who can help us in this business.
I have also listed down some very good freelancing sites at http://www.cityitsol.com/freelance.php for designers and developers to get more work for them.

So Do visit my site and do tell some details about you.

Thanks for your time.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to OZZU cityit - a happy holidays to you as well.
  • grandmaster
  • grandmaster
  • Loc: uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,my real name is DON and i live in the U.K.I own the dance music website http://www.headstrong-hq.com feel free to take a look if you like that sort of thing,This website looks really cool and im hoping i can gain some knowledge here as im pretty new to art and web design etc etc,happy new year everyone :wink:
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Glad to have you grandmaster. OZZU is a great place for learning, helping and sharing knowledge. Hope you stick around and participate in the community.
  • Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock
  • Loc: My cubical

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello and welcome to all those that i have missed! :D
  • Kairisika
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Calgary, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey I'm new - I am Kairisika, or so you can call me. I am a useless geocities loser whose computer knowledge consists of constantly requesting assistance from a techie friend. However, i happened upon this site and wanted to reply to a post, so here I am. Maybe I'll learn something.
  • DanThMan
  • DanThMan
  • Loc: Goodridge,Smallcountry,Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi I'm Dan
Age 42
Living in Sweden with my wife, four kids and four samoyeds.
Lot of barkin' :D
I'm here because I love the web and what you can do with it!
I'm eager to learn and maybe I can help someone sometime
( doubt it though) but if I can I will!
The reason for joining right now is a problem with a fader script like
the one you have on this site.
But that goes in another thread....
Bye for now
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome DanThMan and all newcomers!
  • it-il-do
  • it-il-do
  • Loc: Toronto

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi ALL, my name is Steve. 43, married, two step-children. Living in Toronto.
I'm been dabbling in a multitude of small entrepreneurial projects for years on a part time basis, mostly for fun (dozen't hurt for taxes either!). For the past two years I've designed a couple of sites; one is selling "WaterSmart" crystals over the internet (http://www.crystals.us) and the other a Translation Service(languageMarketplace.ca) I started up for my wife (. Some work I contract out, as I have only so much time but most I try to do myself).
No formal training; using dreamweav, flash (try), webpos, etc. Recently moved over to my own server space (a new learning curve), as my # of domains warranted it-most are used for my SEO efforts, customizing each for my keywords, etc. and directional resources - when you get near the top, you want to stay there!
Thinking of putting a Translators Forum in the site one day.
My skillset is wide but not deep I guess you could say! Likely need more help than I can give, but willing to try...
  • sly1340
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: not available

Post 3+ Months Ago

ppl really souldnt give away all that info about themselves :roll:
  • tesko
  • Born
  • Born
  • tesko

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, do I have to do this ?
Whatever, I'm from Turkey 18 years old , recently formatted harddisk and got into the trouble. I love music,( Bjork , Portishead , Sneaker Pimps etc ) computers, and sleeping lazily.
That's all for now.
Tesko
  • Corpsious
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Corpsious

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi. I'm Corpsious (Aye, the second I can legally I'm changing my name to that. THEN I'll tell anyone who's interested my old name ;D)

I have almost no computerish skills - apart from The Moste Noble Ande Anciente Arte Of IRC Clientes And Scriptinge - and my various exploits through what gaming society is present in the underworld that I live in. (That would be South Africa.)

My English usage is almost legendary among the circles I move in - those circles can't be too literate then, can they? ;D

I hope to learn elements of Flash, C or Delphi, more IRC client scripting and most of all how to make text fade in and out like it does on your site - and how to make large areas clickable hotspots (like the forum selection screen.)

And... erm... happy *insert seasonal greeting here*

No, wait, 'happy' is part of that greeting. So that ought to read (now) 'happy merry/happy christmas.'

Okay, so I ramble a tad too much... ;D I'll stop now. *Is restrained by *people* in white suits* (Yes, contrary to popular belief, they employ females as well for those jobs! Such is the world we live in. (Just stating that the ever-common 'Men in white suits' is biased and inaccurate.))

A last comment: fa la la la laa la la la laa.

:)
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all!

My name is Chris, and I'm looking for a good forum.

I am an active forum participant. I like to help people who are really and truly trying to learn something, and not just looking for someone to do their job.

Anyway, I'm fluent in HTML, CSS, Flash/ActionScript, Javascript, Photoshop, Illustrator and everything that goes along with those. I also do 3D (3D Studio MAX). For hobbies, I do traditional art stuff, as well as photography and music.

If you ask me for a critique, the only thing I'll promise you is that I'll never be as hard on you as I am on myself.

See you in the threads!
  • whatlikesit12345
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
My name is Chris, and I'm looking for a good forum.
Freaky that is also my name. I am also looking for a good forum to help me with my websites that i operate. http://www.teamchaoswazhere.tk. Pop-up though till i turn it off. I own all 4 or 5 of those sites.
  • Inito
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

well my names dave,
and the reason that im here is mainly because i expect that the people here have some skill and could help me out with stuff.
the thing thats missing in books about PHP or anything else is that you cant ask direct questions, about perhaps just small things.
i might be able to answer some Q's myself, but since this is a big forum and i haven't got much free time these days you'll prolly see me in the PHP section :wink:
  • CLKeenan
  • CLKeenan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Chris

Currently I have a few sites in my portfolio, my most impressive one is http://www.konfliktelectronics.com/

I design website as a side job right now so I am open to offers.
  • whatlikesit12345
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

CLKeenan wrote:
my most impressive one is http://www.konfliktelectronics.com/

WOW. did you have help making that website because i really like that
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

*note - this is an archived thread and is no longer open for posting. If you would like to post an introduction please use the current year INTRODUCE YOURSELF thread that is stickied at the top of the General Forum.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 593 posts