INTRODUCE YOURSELF 2004

• Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Everyone!
  • untouchble
  • untouchble

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks miss_bee
so wt realy gose on in here? i would really wanna know. its strange wat the internet can do. the wourld is as far as your keyboard ................lol so how are u ppl doing?
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

we learn web design here, thats why its called a webmasters forum....have we all got that now? lets give a big round of applause to those who have learnt something new today...hmmm
  • Vivian_chou
  • Born
  • Born
  • Vivian_chou
  • Loc: China

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,all...Nice to meet u all!
Name:Vivian Chou

A friend referred me here.And I think I could enlarge my view here.is it right?!^_^
  • untouchble
  • untouchble

Post 3+ Months Ago

yah i think u can talk anything here
  • Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
we learn web design here, thats why its called a webmasters forum....have we all got that now? lets give a big round of applause to those who have learnt something new today...hmmm

What, Other then sarcasm? Being rude to people who do not know anything about web design isnt right. As you say Miss_Bee, we are here to learn web design. Not be rude to people who may not know as much as the next person!!

So that being said welcome all, and I hope you have a very pleasent learning experience here.
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Same place you left me.

Post 3+ Months Ago

hahaha lol i learned something today...
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

also looking at the times of these posts do u guys ever sleep?
  • catlovers
  • Born
  • Born
  • catlovers

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi I just registered today which I have found this website since I have been searching info about IP blocker anyway and I thought to register to join this. Its very interesting.. Good to meet you all

First of all let me introduce myself.

I am female.
Favorite hobbies: hiking, riding bike, surfing out in ocean, doing cross stitches, and walking

My big favorite is arts such as gallery.
The reason I am catlover because i love cats and animal lovers :lol:

thanks
Catlovers :)
  • PedalSmurf
  • Born
  • Born
  • PedalSmurf
  • Loc: US and Colombia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey everyone, my name is Denny.

I started off in Criminal Justice but wound up with a Masters in Computer Science.

The past ten years I have been working with LAN and WAN configuration. About ten years ago, I also discovered Linux :D

I am now hosting my own website, and I am in the design phase of it now. I will have questions, because I am just learning this now. I work with PHPNuke and I enjoy the heck out of it. HTML is not my strong point yet, but I am striving to make it my expertise.

I am from L.A.,California Originally and Lived in Miami for about eleven years. I currently live in Medellin, Colombia.

I look forward to getting to know you and I will appreciate your expertise. If there is anything I can contribute please let me know.

Denny 8)
  • hlcl

Post 3+ Months Ago

HI,

I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new to the forum. My name is Cindy and live in California about 1 hour and 20 minutes outside of Beautiful Yosemite. I am here to learn as much as I can, I'm not a webmaster but just want to keep up to date on what is going on and changing. I'm waiting for my website to get indexed, hopefully it will be within the next week or so.

Glad To Be Here!
-Cindy

PS. I love all the different emoticons you have here. :lol:
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome all
  • z3ro_man
  • Born
  • Born
  • z3ro_man

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everybody, This is the first forum I've ever posted in so expect a lot of stupid *plum*... lol

Ok so.... let's get the intros started:
I'm Mike from Utah <--- don't come visit
I work all day and go to school
Love computers and technology

Flash is the best cereal ever. I always have some in the morning with milk... No but a funny story real quick:
I once stayed home from school for 1 week and all I did was play with flash... and let me tell you ....wow ... I showed my teacher the webpage I desighned and she almost crapped her pants ... but she was really gelous... Bitch!
Anyway everybody in here seems really cool so I'm excited to get to know you and mabey even post some more idiotic nonsense!
  • crdmixx04
  • Loc: Pennsylvania

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok...

My name is chris
im 14 years old...i go to great valley high school
i like rap/rock music
i like comedy/horror movies
i live in pennsylvania...and love to hang out with friends. even if its just talking..they also make me laugh...
  • crdmixx04
  • Loc: Pennsylvania

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol oops...meant to say they always make me laugh...haha :oops:
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think I already said "We're glad to have you at OZZU" crdmixx04...I had some college friends from Exton. I get this uncanny feeling you know where that is. Pittsburgh area is where I live. Not too far from you considering how large the world is. (and you should learn at your young age to be careful about what information you post on the internet. I already know what city you live in, and if I wanted to could probably pinpoint your location within a few blocks. That's not meant to alarm you, but given the age you just posted, it should be something that all internet users should know. Some people like me, don't have a problem with putting their known locations on the internet, but there are ways to find things out and some people are not too scrupulous about how they use that information).

I would give a royal lecture to my own child if she posted something similar.
  • Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO That was some awesome advice! All of the young ones need to take note of this to protect themselves from some of the bad people out there in this world.
  • Peekie74
  • Peekie74

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everyone,

Joined yesterday!

Name: Peekie

I joined this forum because I think I can help others with Windows problems. Have been messing with computers since the early DOS-ages on 8086-computers. Once deleted command.com in these early days!! :lol:
Well, I hope to be helpful!
  • hlcl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Peekie! :lol:

-Cindy
  • Postal
  • Born
  • Born
  • Postal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey all,

Name: Ed

I love computers always have I dont know much coding other than HTML, but am always looking to learn of course.. I also know a little shell scripting... I got board with windows.. and now run Fedora Core 2 on my laptop. I now fix other people computers for them windows mac and linux.. I do it all. So if ya need help just gimmie a ring.. or a PM.

~ED
  • aboel3zz
  • Born
  • Born
  • aboel3zz

Post 3+ Months Ago

thank to you bigwebmaster this first reply
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu everyone, I hope you get as much out of this place as I do! :D
  • Stalker
  • Loc: Atlanta, Georgia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Travis
Nick: T/Stalker (Halo Name)

I'm a high school senior, I plan on attending West Georgia University, looking into a Computer Science degree. I've been a webmaster for awhile, running a Halo site.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey stalker, welcome to ozzu :)
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome guys hope you get alot out of ozzu(actually i no u will) :)
  • chuckmoney
  • Loc: MI

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey everyone

Name :charles(chuck)

I love computers and programming. I know HTML and BASIC :oops: and a little PHP, C++, java, and MySQL. I am here to learn new things and to try to grow as a programmer. So any help would be great. Also if anyone thinks they can go mano y mano in a little Texas hold 'em no-limit style, let me know 8)
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hiya Chuck, welcome to Ozzu :)
You'll find all the info you need here and what you dont find, ask the question and someone will let you know ;)
  • mcg
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all!

My name is ...mcg :wink: and I live in Athens, Greece. I'm a an IT manager in a Greek ISP, I'm addicted to any kind of computer things, I love hangin out with friends, I want to start my own business ....and I find Ozzu searching yesterday in Google Images for "tux + apple". I think you have a very cool site here, and I'm very happy that I found it.
  • Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome All!!
  • Ray2004
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Kuwait

Post 3+ Months Ago

Web Nick: Ray
IT Interests: Flash, wireless networking, hacking
General Interests: Ultimate Frisbee, Soccer, The medieranean Beach!!

My boss just called me I'll finish this later,.. better get back to work!!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1939 posts