INTRODUCE YOURSELF 2004

• lazer
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • lazer

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi there

this is the first time here i hope to be welcome here .. also come here to exchange knowledge about anything which is useful

i am lazer ;)
graphic designer

best regard
  • Jesus Chio
  • Born
  • Born
  • Jesus Chio
  • Loc: close to hell, mx

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jesus H Chio
24 years old
Self employed, soft drink wholesaler
Love outdoors and rockcrawling
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

:lol:
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome everybody...
  • think.correctly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: markham, ontario

Post 3+ Months Ago

mmmmmmmmm...pie
  • kutrovsky
  • Born
  • Born
  • kutrovsky

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

Christo Kutrovsky. Oracle DBA, with the usual day to day windows problems. Will help with whatever i can.

Initially come here for windows XP problems. Send emails to get my attention on topics.
  • TheArchitect
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • TheArchitect
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

kutrovsky wrote:
Hello,

Christo Kutrovsky. Oracle DBA, with the usual day to day windows problems. Will help with whatever i can.

Initially come here for windows XP problems. Send emails to get my attention on topics.

How about a PM? :wink:
  • headlineworld.com
  • Born
  • Born
  • headlineworld.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi All,

Wel my name is Ronald and here is a little introductions of myself.
I'm 32 years old and working on a website http://www.headlineworld.com i also host a dutch version with good results.

Regards Ronald
  • TheArchitect
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • TheArchitect

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu! Are you ready for your orientation ritual: Sit 48 hours in a dark room while a drops of water fall on your shaven head continuously...you also get forced to watch a clip of Barney the dinosaur dance over and over and over again...after that you'll be ready for the occurences at Ozzu! :wink:
  • PandaPanda
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Vietnam

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name:Da-Xiua dats all im gonna say!
  • Toyminator
  • Student
  • Student
  • Toyminator
  • Loc: Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pandas eh? :lol:
  • daniel.g.wood
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • daniel.g.wood
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi ther!

I'm Dan Wood. I live in England, and am currently a student. I have done considerable amounts of web coding and, more recently web design. I am learning about PC Hardware, Modding, Overclocking and all related subjects, so any help or guidance is appreciated.

I also love watching films, and rock climbing!

:lol: rnt i a weird kid?
  • spacenewt
  • Born
  • Born
  • spacenewt

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Guys..
Total newbie here...

Name: Nicky

Hobbies: Sci Fi, Fantasy and chocolate! :lol:

Nice to meet ya!
  • Dark Blades
  • Born
  • Born
  • Dark Blades

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi uh....force of darkness told me to come check this site out....nice emoticons....im gonna c if he can get emoticons like these for his site
  • 2stylsh
  • Born
  • Born
  • 2stylsh

Post 3+ Months Ago

:evil:
Better the devil you know
Snowboarding rocks but I melted all the ice!
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everyone, welcome to Ozzu. There is heaps of information here and people to help, so don't be shy if you need any advice! :D
  • mallik
  • Born
  • Born
  • mallik

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
This is a great way to introduce yourself to everyone. Please tells us your name, what your interests are, or anything else you would like to share.

i am Mallikarjun
age 25
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey all, Welcome to Ozzu!
  • Sunday
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice place you have here. Erm where's the bar?
  • Hyper
  • Born
  • Born
  • Hyper
  • Loc: Egypt

Post 3+ Months Ago

HI All...Ahmed here from Cairo,Egypt...newbie with little experience...thx.
  • Lori
  • Born
  • Born
  • Lori

Post 3+ Months Ago

My name is Lori. I live in Iowa, but am from Montana. I do wildlife rehab and I am also taking on-line classes to get my degree. I love to fish, hike, hunt, swim, and figure out how things work.

I am married and have a 14 yr old daughter.
  • wcwong8
  • Born
  • Born
  • wcwong8
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I am the owner of http://www.intelweb.biz i want to offer the lower cost
hosting solution to the public but with the great feature and service
My hosting plan start at only $3 per year.
Please visit my site at http://www.intelweb.biz and give me a suggestion
on how i can improve it to serve you all thank you all very much.

http://intelweb.biz
  • cosmopolitan ash
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Location

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys,

I live in Romania - Transilvania to be exact (I'm pretty sure you've heard of that region :P ) - and I'm studying some much too serious stuff called political science. I just love singin' away my time if I don't have anything else to do and I spend a lot of time on the web. I like hiking, snowboarding, skiing, basketball and I also write poetry if the genius in me awakens. :D
  • XTS
  • XTS

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys. I'm female, 31, webmaster (newbie at php, 10 years html off and on) I'm enjoying creating pages and learning for the most part but php is wrecking me! I'm telling you! I think it's language and mine do not like each other..

I've done lots of research but it looks like it'll take years!
We just don't click lol

Anyway, I live in Oklahoma City. I have a 7 year old at home and a boyfriend/fiance of 4 years. I have 2 boys out of state that are also wonderful!

I Like music like Big Head Todd and the Monsters, Percy Sledge, Kenny G, All the 80's stuff practically..

I love scary movies.. Sims2!!! (http://mysims2.net) (http://thesims2.com)

I have hardly ANY money, no inheritance, no rich Walmart stock owners sharing with me, no nothing.lol

I'm also a widow, late husband died of cancer. (hate cancer!)

I was born in June (I am a cancer, ewwww)

I like easy going, friendly people that don't force things on others..

If you like sims or have sims 2, I have a few downloads :)

I write poetry, too.. I've had a couple published but not by anyone special. Just poetry.com, with whom I was unable to log in with the last few times (possibly going under). But, it felt good to see it in print none the less, whatever the cost was.. :)

I'm now gonna post in website issues to try to get some help with my php page forwarding issues!

The Oklahoman,

XTS
  • XTS
  • XTS

Post 3+ Months Ago

cosmopolitan ash wrote:
Hey guys,

I live in Romania - Transilvania to be exact (I'm pretty sure you've heard of that region :P ) - and I'm studying some much too serious stuff called political science. I just love singin' away my time if I don't have anything else to do and I spend a lot of time on the web. I like hiking, snowboarding, skiing, basketball and I also write poetry if the genius in me awakens. :D

I thought it was spelled Transylvania? Did Herman Munster come from there? (as the story goes, he allegedly came from Germany.. Maybe Germany was part of Transilvania?)

I have made a sim for Sims 2 (EA GAMES) that is Lily and Herman Munster.. I was trying to get their stories straight but heard several stories of their past.. I was just curious since you are there.. You've possibly heard.. Yes, I know he's not real.lol

Thanks..
XTS
  • g33kz0r
  • g33kz0r

Post 3+ Months Ago

yo

im a 16 year old boy from norway
i like hip-hop

peace
  • reef
  • Born
  • Born
  • reef

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello all
I don't really know much about programming but I sure love the things it does:)

>>HAVE A GREAT DAY!!<<

Best Regards,
Bill

http://www.superpetauction.com
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu everyone :D
  • cosmopolitan ash
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Location

Post 3+ Months Ago

XTS wrote:
I thought it was spelled Transylvania? Did Herman Munster come from there? (as the story goes, he allegedly came from Germany.. Maybe Germany was part of Transilvania?)

I have made a sim for Sims 2 (EA GAMES) that is Lily and Herman Munster.. I was trying to get their stories straight but heard several stories of their past.. I was just curious since you are there.. You've possibly heard.. Yes, I know he's not real.lol

Thanks..
XTS

You're right about the spelling - in english. I was pretty tired and confused :oops: when I posted the message up there and I spelled the word in Romanian by accident.

I've hardly heard about The Munsters and I can only advise you to grab your keybord, go to google and type "Edward Munster".

Regards.
  • drunkwebmaster
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Russia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Greetings

Let me introduce myself - my real name is Serge but recently I became the drunkwebmaster. I live in Russia (so sorry for my bad english - I keep learning it). At the moment I am 23 and already got some interesting expirience in my life. I came to Internet when I was 16. Started learning HTML - how funny it was. Soon after that I tried my powers in adult webmastery but have left this busines after 3 successful or may be not years. I was too lazy for that kind of business. Soon after that I had orginized an offshore web development company. In two years it has grown from two programmers to 12 and had some real success. But as I already told, I am too lazy and recently decided to sell it and did it with good price. So now I am almost without a work and have some money to live for 2-3 years not working at all.

To continue My passion is drinking... I like many kinds of spirits but my favorites are Vodka (since I live in Russia) and Absent - an enormous drink.
Like to listen the music, driving a car and street races, good movies and internet browsing for sure.

I will be happy to help you with any web development problems, have some knowledge on seo, know good alchol cocktail and also know many russian oath words. Also will be happy if you will give me advices on my english.

Please forgive me for too much words, I am drunk a little :)

--
Drunkwebmaster

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1939 posts