INTRODUCE YOURSELF 2004

• peman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi my name is Martin P and i´m 27, living in Sweden and love all kind of design!

Well, take care!!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• BlackPens
  • Born
  • Born
  • BlackPens
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey im Paul B, 19 and living in rainy england.

I love makin websites and attempting graphic stuff (i suck at it but gotta keep trying to get good)
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to all the new folks!!! Hope we can all learn together :D
  • Artplay
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Netherlands

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there,
My name is Timo, from the Netherlands I am 18 years old and I'm currently learning a lot about Photoshop CS and Flash MX. By registering to this forum I hope to improve my skillz in the days to come.....
  • shrimp489
  • Born
  • Born
  • shrimp489
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, names Jamie or James, doesnt matter. Im currently in Canada, but moving to Scotland soon. i love computers, and what i can do with them, but hate them more when they f*ck up lol. ne ways, keep an eye out for me in the days to come.
  • JLM
  • JLM
  • Loc: Oxford

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

My name is Justin, 32.
I was looking through my web log and found this forum as a referer on http://www.ozzu.com/flash-forum/swishmax-serious-competitor-for-flash-and-affordable-t1814.html.

I design and develop in flash (AS1 or AS2) and help people with flash and swishMAX. Need to learn some backend stuff maybe I will find something that inlightens me but first I must add to that thread on swish/flash.

JLM
  • eeagles2
  • eeagles2
  • Loc: Felixstowe, Suffolk, UK.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Elaine Eagles
Live: Felixstowe, suffolk. UK

Been using and pulling apart computers since 1987. No longer enjoy messing about with them and just want them to work. I hope FreeBSD works better than Linux - going to install that instead.

I have a BSc Computing Science and am an experienced systems programmer C/C++/Unix - Was also an ad-hoc Systems Programming Trainer. Currently use PHP for web development but, have written JSP/Servlet code.

Enjoy being a geek. But, I have two pre-school children to focus on too at the moment, Bethany (July 25 03) and Ryan (June 07 01). Hence just wanting things to work - no time to mess about!

That's me!
  • Jazzy
  • Student
  • Student
  • Jazzy
  • Loc: Brussels

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi :)

Well i suppose here is the place to start so here i am :)

Name: Andrea

Before any misunderstanding, i'm not a girl :p i get this quite often due to my name but i was born in Italy and only moved to Belgium 10 years ago. I still get annoying Mrs mail :roll:

Well anyway i decided to throw myself in webdesigning and scripting. i saw that already some time ago, but starting again after some time is like strating all the way again with all new stuff coming out faster and faster :shock:

So i bough meself a book because sometimes searching for information on the i-net is fantastic but often the more you read the less you understand.

I have good knowledge with Linux systems i use it more than a year now with Slackware running on all my machies at home. go tux ! 8)

i guess i'll c you guys around ere for some, i hope, not to noob Q's

cya :)
  • t0yb0x
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sup, my name is Adam and im 17. I love online gaming and web design. I am hoping to get better and better at it too. Hopefully I can get a little help here and there lol.
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to the newbies!!
  • Xarok
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,
my name is Dan

I've been an inactive OZZU forum member for a long time,
under the user name of Corvus Corax.
Since then I've become alot more interested in web design,
and made a few attemteptes at making my own web pages.

I'm planning on making an art gallery for my school,
I will be going around and personaly asking students for art works they have made on their free time. But there are so many things about html and coding that I don't know. I will need some help making the page, and hopefully OZZU forum will be the place get it.

and if anyone is interested I have recentley started a devaint art account:
http://xarok.deviantart.com/
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everyone! Welcome to Ozzu :D
  • kiyanoosh
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: On Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi
name: kiyanoosh
nick: Kiya

and thanx 2 all
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

G'day Kiya, welcome to Ozzu :)
  • Impel GD
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Impel GD
  • Loc: Cologne, Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everybody

I'm David - 24 from the UK.

I started up as a freelance graphic designer in March of this year after having worked in a pre-press department at a printing company for several years, so I'm fairly clued up on print artwork requirements but am trying to learn more about website design. Actionscript code especially makes me feel dizzy.

Here's a few websites I've done so far:
http://www.abacus-accountancy.com
http://www.theedge.uk.com
http://www.gunsandtackle.com
http://www.the-beauty-room.co.uk

Am currently designing my own website.

Apologies in advance for any stupid questions I may post, and I hope I can help others out occassionally :)
  • voycieh
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Poland, Warsaw

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

freelancer | graphic art, web, motion

I'm 24 years old freelance graphic designer from Poland with 4 years of experience.
I'm looking for some cooperation with foreign media studios
and individual orders from the clients around the world.

I have join ozzu forum to learn something from You. You can also count on me. I can share my experience to help You with webdevelopement and webdesign problems.

I design flash and html sites, have no idea about php, mysql, java an so on. I use Flash MX, Photoshop 7, Fireworks, FreeHand, Illustrator

Marcin
  • onur
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Mesothelioma

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everyone! I'm Onur - a 21 year old newbie webmaster.

I'm going to the university right now, studing environmental engineering - but I don't think I'll be able to graduate as I don't give a d*mn about school.

Not much more to say about myself except that I'm always looking to network with people - so if you're looking for a link exchange partner or something, I'm the one to contact.

See y'all! :)
  • thewell
  • Born
  • Born
  • thewell

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hay My name is Arie
i am from east java, Indonesia.
i am looking 4 a job. thanks
  • igor
  • Born
  • Born
  • igor
  • Loc: Croatia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello!

My name is Igor. I am 15 years old.
I woluld like to be a good web designer.
I am in this business over a year already.
I hope that members of this forum will help me everytime i need help, also i hope i will help someone too.

That's all for now!

Best regeards,
Igor!
  • lilhomie4life30
  • Born
  • Born
  • lilhomie4life30

Post 3+ Months Ago

name-Elie Torres

height-5'4

sex-female

ey wats up?

theres only a few thing u gots to kno bout me

:arrow: i play basketball (real basketball not dat barbie i broke a nail basketball)
:arrow: i believe in da trinity
:arrow: im pretty layed bak..im down for ne thing
:arrow: i like dem boi's
:mrgreen: im puerto rican
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello to all the newbies! Welcome all!
  • JimDinger
  • Born
  • Born
  • JimDinger
  • Loc: Tomah WI

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey my names Jim Dinger, I live in Tomah WI (USA) and I have a 3year old daughter and Im 31. I like to spend time with my daughter and surf the net and try to get more traffic to my forum http://www.smartercomputing.com

See ya all! :lol:
  • o[tter]
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Seattle, WA, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Otter

I'm a high school student. I was supposed to graduate a couple years ago, but I keep having trouble getting done with ... everything. I've been making websites for a few years, I've been throwing html together with icky animations for about seven years. My poison of choice is php and xhtml, though I do a bit of perl and flash (I'm also widely known on dalnet for my mirc scripting, but that's relatively easy). Most of the sites I've made are unfinished. Either no content, or lots of content and the scripts don't all work together.

My interests include: cooking, knitting, reading sci-fi, rpgs, programming, writing short stories, watching movies that break rules (Adaptation), DDR, travel (I'm in OZ right now. NZ next week. My favourite country is France) and physics.

I found the site searching for into about the coming eclipse, and was pleasantly surprised to find it was a webmaster forum. Hopefully I'll be here a long time.

My short term goals include graduating from HS and getting an AA from the community college, getting a job driving (taxi, pizza, bus?), and learning/practicing OOP (anyone a OOP guru with spare time on here?).
  • arthur
  • arthur
  • Loc: Latvia

Post 3+ Months Ago

MY name is Arthur.
I am from Latvia. (if you know where Latvia is)
I am 13 years old.
  • PyroCreep

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everybody!

My name is Kevin and I’m from Iowa, that’s in the US in case you didn’t know lol :D . I am currently attending a Community Collage studding to become a client/server programmer. I really love building web sites, I’m somewhat new at it and by looking at some of the awesome work done by members of this forum, I can see that I have a lot to learn.

But hopefully by posting and reading what others have already posted I can learn a lot from this forum, and maybe someday become a great Webmaster! :flame:

~And thanks in advance for any help you may give me in the future , just in case I forget to thank you later!
:thumbsup:
  • numeral_dos
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • numeral_dos

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey all. my name is tim, 18 and im from ohio. i currently am in a vocational school for CCNT (computer communication network technician) i am not the most proficient student but i am doing pretty good. also i am in a visual baasic programming class. it just started so i dont know much into it. as for web design, ive only accomplished HTML, but am determined to learn some java and php. i hope to become a regular member on this forium and hope to someday be a master programer.
  • xHex
  • Born
  • Born
  • xHex
  • Loc: London

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi!

My name's Kristina Vassilieva - (Russian is the name, yup! :P) I'm 16 years old, live in London (UK) And I work with Photoshop 7.0...
I'm known as 'xHex' in many of my online profiles (be it a forum or an art site..) [However, no I'm not straight edge!]

I have a DeviantArt account http://xhex.deviantart.com - feel free to drop by and have a look at my work!

I've been progressing in PS since around May 2004 - (about half a year to date) and hope to work in the digital art industry sometime in the future...

I'm currently doing my first year at College....And what else can I say - some of my interests include Drumming (metal! <- Talking of which, visit metaluk.com <- we're an online metal magazine!) Photography, Art and Drawing, Psychology, Piercing (have been piercing for a few years <- my bme profile: http://iam.bmezine.com/?hex ) aaaaand...the usual eh? :wink:

Anyway,
Thanks for reading!
  • SSH-Raj
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

xHex wrote:
Hi!

My name's Kristina Vassilieva - (Russian is the name, yup! :P) I'm 16 years old, live in London (UK) And I work with Photoshop 7.0...
I'm known as 'xHex' in many of my online profiles (be it a forum or an art site..) [However, no I'm not straight edge!]

I have a DeviantArt account http://xhex.deviantart.com - feel free to drop by and have a look at my work!

I've been progressing in PS since around May 2004 - (about half a year to date) and hope to work in the digital art industry sometime in the future...

I'm currently doing my first year at College....And what else can I say - some of my interests include Drumming (metal! <- Talking of which, visit metaluk.com <- we're an online metal magazine!) Photography, Art and Drawing, Psychology, Piercing (have been piercing for a few years <- my bme profile: http://iam.bmezine.com/?hex) aaaaand...the usual eh? :wink:

Anyway,
Thanks for reading!

hey that was really funny because even before i read to the part about your DeviantArt account i thought to myself "i wonder if she has a da account" and went and looked on da, then i added you and then i read the rest of what you said :D

anyway welcome to Ozzu!
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome everybody!
  • BoneThief
  • Born
  • Born
  • BoneThief

Post 3+ Months Ago