INTRODUCE YOURSELF 2004

• i2iweb
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for the welcome everyone. It's nice to be here already!. see you in the forums
Helen
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu Helen. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you stay around for awhile.

Hale all newcomers! :D
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

kittsbud wrote:
Hi
I'm Dawn and I'm trying, emphasis on trying, to manage two web sites! I live in the UK and I'm 32 years old. I hope I don't drive you guys too crazy with all my web questions! :)

Welcome Dawn. You'll find the best help here at Ozzu.
  • i2iweb

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well someone's gotta raise the kids :wink: thanks for the adulations to ozzu inductees. I like the games, what a cool idea, never seen that online in a business group before, but I'm glad for it. I like a laugh and find it dull if everyone is all work all the time :lol: cheers again
Helen i2iweb
  • shadow
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello
name here is Robert
cul8tr
  • paultnfz
  • Born
  • Born
  • paultnfz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

Name: paul
Eyes: Blue
Hair: dark blonde

I work and go to school and very involved with family.

I live in Maine.

Prior Military

I like to discuss politics and world affairs.

Glad to meet you all.

I found this forum using the search string of.

"bots that have links in profile but do not post"

I latest endevor is to open my forum up to crawlers and I guess bots. I guess I am concerned though about the bots that leave what I would condider undesirable links in their profiles, and I do not even really know if they are bots.

That was not a question, I was only telling what brought me to this great forum!
  • MetalHellsAngel
  • Born
  • Born
  • MetalHellsAngel
  • Loc: Seattle, Washington

Post 3+ Months Ago

I actually discovered this forum when searching google for some help on a problem I was having with My windows Xp but it seems it must have been fate or destiny that lead me here......LOL just kidding.

Nice to meet everone My Name is Angel and I'm from Seattle Wa. Hope to chat with you all soon.. :D
  • Rolle
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Finland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all! I'm Rolle from Finland and this forum is insane! :lol: How the he*l you have time to read all the incoming messages? So... let's continue. I registered because I'm young webmaster and this forum is interesting. I like to snowboarding & skateboarding, making all things with computer and playing piano and guitar.
  • Dbolivar
  • Loc: Seattle

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Daniel

Hi Everyone

Not much to say about myself other than I love graphics, been at it for over 20 years. Other interests are Sci-Fi, good movies, good music, astronomy, WWII history, and Computer Games.

Twice divorced, 4 kids ages 22, 20, 19, and 17.
I was born under the signs of Cancer and the Dragon of Fire.
My hometown is Mar Del Plata, Argentina although I grew up in California since the age of 5. I speak Spanish and obviously English.
I've passed through 12 countries and lived in 2.
I've crossed the Continental U.S. in a KIA (4000 miles, baby; the car is great!) and have worked and lived in Florida, Missouri, California and most recently Washington State.

I've used Flash, Photoshop, Corel, 3D Studio MAX and Painter since their versions 1.0, among other software when need arises. I work on the PC platform unless my current clients need me in-house and all they have is one of those MAC 'thingies'. My eternal struggle is ActionScript. I used to program in Assembly Language and Basic some 23 years ago, but ever since I hit puberty my RightHemisphere took over!

Hmm.. let's see... the following comes to mind:

I believe in God, but find it hard to relate.
I believe in UFO's, but don't want to get probed.
I believe in Heaven since Earth is Hell as it is.
I believe in Love, but don't give it out enough.
I believe in good books, but always fall asleep reading.
I believe in people, but consider myself lucky to be different than most.
I believe in thinking, but my left hemisphere is almost dormant.
I believe in pasta, but think the Olive Garden serves us way too few ravioli.
I believe in kids, but can't stand it when they're loud.
I believe in my girl, but question is... does she believe in me?

Heck I don't know people, I'm not a writer... although you'll get to know me best through my posts.

Thanks for letting me take part in your forum. I'll do my best to behave. :)

CHEERS!

:lol:
  • sleightofhand
  • sleightofhand

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey

my name is joe. i currently work for AT&T Wireless/Cingular Wireless in Customer Care.

i've been dabbling in mysql, php, and redhat; newbie in all of those, but i have created a few scripts for an online marketing company.

i love to drink, write code, and drink and write code. i'm playing with fedora (avid windows user), so i figured i'd get out of my element for a change.

anyone who does graphic design, let me know, i have a friend who's looking to do a few projects and needs someone reliable.
  • calebtheredwood
  • Loc: Wisconsin USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all! :wink:

I'm Caleb, better know as Redwood.

I live in Wisconsin USA.

I'm 6'4" and good looking......well tall anyways.

I love to play tournament paintball.

I have Googles #1 Paintball Team Website

I also have a SEO Blog I'm very active with(not ready to share that yet).

I very much enjoy SEO and have worked in SEO for some time now.

I'm sorry it took me so long to sing up here. I regularly post on WebProNews.com forum.

I look forward to getting to know and learn from you all.

See you around the forums... :twisted:
  • Dos
  • Dos

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey everyone

I just joined this forum, I am a member in two other webmaster forums.

I run oldschooldos.com as you can see.
  • NaNoBoT
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dos wrote:
Hey everyone

I just joined this forum, I am a member in two other webmaster forums.

I run oldschooldos.com as you can see.

Welcome to OZZU :wink:
  • GTX PROGRAMER
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: brooklyn,newyork

Post 3+ Months Ago

people call me dummy man because i can't spell good, there are millions of people out there if not billons people are all diffrent there are some peopel who can't read and soem can read little and some can't write and some can write alittle, and there's ignorant people who are smart and so many and people balme me becuase of my spelling.

about me: i'm 19 i got a job at mc donalds making 9 an hour, but it changed i meet this guy who wanted a chaep computer so i talked to him and i bulit him one for cheap so then he recomended me to peopele so then i started building computers i quit my job and then got a job at an IT industrie bulding computers then then i decided to go to college i worked 4 years at that IT job i made 45 thousand a year so i got enough to pay for college, now i took a test to go to itt tech.
  • djtech
  • djtech

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
This is a great way to introduce yourself to everyone. Please tells us your name, what your interests are, or anything else you would like to share.

My name is Dave Johnson, and my interest are playing guitar, composing and writing music, and live performances. However, one brush is not enough! I am an inspector for resale realestate and I also love systems of any sort and I use sustained abstract thought process congruent with what is possible to hunt solutions as a government contractor. I will let you know that I despise negative people, my glass is always 1/2 full :wink: like theres energy in everyones body, and theres positive and negative current. energy never dies, it only transfers, therefore I do not believe in death but the "big transfer" I just hope positive people stay together after the B.T. happens. While my energy is here however, I'd like to make a positive impact on humanity. I have big ambition which requires going down in history to the point where people must read about me in school, so ......thats me. Hi
  • brandnewdrew
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everyone,

My name's Drew and this site rocks. I'm a multimedia major and computer science minor at the University of North Carolina at Asheville. I am also a french major and am currently taking courses in Lyon, France.

eventually I'll have a website up:

http://www.brandnewdrew.com

ciao!
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Alright everyone?

I little bit about me.

To be honest there is nothing about me that can match 90% of the previous posts i read. I am currently at college studying part time on administrative work (nothing special). This will be a stepping stone for my managerial courses i plan on taking which will eventually...sooner rather than later...make me closer to becoming filthy rich! Heres hoping anyway...

I was born and brought up in the ever sunny country of Scotland, for those unaware of where our small country is...its just north of England. And have recently paid for several domain names and some webspace and i am relatively new to the HTML scene which explains why i have joined this site in order to promote my new site.

I can provide a link here if you like, although i cannot guarantee that you will understand some of the content of the site, http://www.splextra.com (or co.uk), but at least you can have an idea on what kind of site i have on the go, all be it its barely a month old.

Hopefully i can pick up some tips from people on the way and discover new HTML codes which should make my site more appealing to a larger audience.
  • gigglznwrigglz
  • Born
  • Born
  • gigglznwrigglz

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm a 17 year older girl living in sydney. Currently going to TAFE doing cert IV in Information Technology - Website Production. (tafe equivilant = tech college)

I dabble with pgraphic design and websites and stuff. i like to try anything once :)

I'm using Photoshop v5.0 (just installed CS with imageready cs too, so will be playing with that)
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Same place you left me.

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey guys. Welcome to OZZU.

poly
  • found it
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • found it
  • Loc: united kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi i'm Mike

Im 35 years old and live in the Uk....married with 3 great kids and life is good.

interest online gaming and the internet.....learning web design ...im still in the basic stages but hoping to learn alot more as time allows.

thanx

Found it
  • Wizford
  • Born
  • Born
  • Wizford
  • Loc: Wiscasset, Maine

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Everyone. My name is Todd and I am the IT/Web Manager for Wiscasset / Portsmouth Ford and based out of Wiscasset Maine. This is a nice forum and thanks for having me!! If ya need any info on a Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury just ask!!

Todd
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everybody new!
  • TShirtJack
  • TShirtJack

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello all,

My name is Ed. I'm 35 years old but feel like I'm 34 :D

I work in Operations & Engineering for a Cell Phone company. I started an ecommerce website which is the reason I've been wandering around this site....hoping to learn a thing or three.

~ Ed
  • SilverMaster
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • SilverMaster
  • Loc: Ua

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, my name is Eugene, I’m from Kiev, Ukraine.
I'm so sorry for my English :cry:
I'm owner of http://www.uptimebot.com - it's automated link popularity tool and http://www.top100categories.com - websites directory.

I'm about 2 years work in Internet.
  • Skotos Jedi Knight
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: The Jedi Temple

Post 3+ Months Ago

Heya! I'm Ben, from the U.S. of A.! I live in Ohio, and I'm a complete Star Wars fanatical maniac. So if anyone has any questions, concerns, or anything concerning Star Wars, well, here I am! :D My interests include:

Star Wars
Drumming

uh...I can't think of anything else for now. So...hi! 8)
  • lilsi
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • lilsi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,my name is Simon, i am 13 years old, my brother who is 18 years old uses this account to, hi, and bye.
  • Anferny
  • Born
  • Born
  • Anferny
  • Loc: canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi everyone

name: mike

graduated in june 2004, hoping to become a pharmacist, but taking some time of school ain't so bad...
  • Ped-Head
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: scotland Status:Webmaster

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi,

ive joined this forum because i need help in staring a web forum like this :lol:

cheers, Ben
  • lilsi
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • lilsi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh yeah, i'm from Canada, Ontraio.
  • cliff
  • Born
  • Born
  • cliff

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello webmasters, my name is Cliff, newbie, and i aim to be a webmaster in about 6 months. Lots of learning to do.

I am building a 3d site that focuses on science, and various processes of the natural world, such as the water cycle. I am building animations to illustrate those processes.

Prior to building those animations, I am building a 3d animated GUI and am looking for tutorials to construct such a thing. I have found a few 3d sites that are animated with effects that I would like incorporate into my GUI. Those sites are: http://www.3ringstudios.com/penetrationtest , http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/ (high bandwdith version), and http://www.partybynight.com

I like how those sites have 3d graphics and have animated the components, especially the 3ringstudios site.

I would really appreciate any help and suggestions that may help me to accomplish my objectives.

Thanks, Cliff

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1939 posts