INTRODUCE YOURSELF 2004

• twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: SanLeon Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome,sounds like you have alot to offer us,all help and suggestions are welcome,it can get crazy in here at times,we talk a little about everything in here(on the rt forum)so jump in waters fine.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• bloski
  • Loc: Polska

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there...

I think some people have already heard about me from rainman (thx bro :P) - he has introduced me as Pablo but i'd rather you call me Bloski that's the nick i got used to.

Now something about me...

I'm a student of Architecture, i also do graphics or DTP for some advertising agencies (is it the right spelling?... :P), well in my free time the best thing for me to do is lay on my bed and thinking of what could i do in my free time, or go and have some "cerveza" with my "amigos".

I like riding my bike, snowboarding, playing comp. games and making (let' call it) art - drawing (comics) painting, sculpturing, or drawing in adobe illustrator.

That are some things about me... if you wanna ask something, don't let anything stop you.

Now I have to read all that stuff, rainman wrote about me and write some explanations.

THX and bye ;)
  • rainman
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: near Warsaw, Poland

Post 3+ Months Ago

bloski wrote:
Now I have to read all that stuff, rainman wrote about me and write some explanations.

HEHEHE :P

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOL, welcome Bloski. It's good to have you here. Looks like you got some mad skillz.

;)
  • bloski

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thx for your welcome.... and what do you mean by "MAD" skills? I'm just normal havinagoodtime-student as far as i know :)
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

bloski: it's a compliment. it means you are very skillful. sorry about using slang.
  • bloski

Post 3+ Months Ago

did I sound offending? sorry... and slang is what I really like about foreign languages... I always liked learning such stuff... (slangs and even more - accents)

THX for the lesson, I feel more skillful allready!
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome welcome welcome!!! :D
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Jeff
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown

I graduated from Purdue in 2002 and now work as an SEO in Illinois. I also work as a part time jeweler for my parents jewelry business. I love weightlifting, basketball, rafting, rock climbing, snowboarding, and my Z.

:P
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

heya vetofunk :) welcome to ozzu eh :D
  • Kn1ght
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: California - Westminster

Post 3+ Months Ago

ello :fantastisch04:
  • XzyluM
  • XzyluM

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, I am Devin. I'm 19 and located in Mississippi. I happened to stumble across this website from a friend of mine. I'm sure some of you know him. Axe. I'm a semi-webmaster and I am proud to ask for help and learn whatever I can. This forum looks great and positive, so I'll be sure to check often, help where I can and whatnot. Some of my interests include: computers, design, photography, billiards, and of course, reptiles! Right now I only have five snakes and working on the sixth one. They are truly my pride and joy. I'll leave this short and sweet. Hope to get to know some of you.
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Dev, welcome to Ozzu :D
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

A big anti-purple welcome to emile. bloshki, vetofunk, and devin
:salut:
  • s15199d
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: NC, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Howdy y'all:
newBdesigner here! I'm a web developer on the east coast working on a website that provides both information, and the ability to do online banking.
My knowledge capital includes: websphere(very lil), sql(some), html, javascript, DB2(very lil), & crystal reports, also some digital imaging.
As I've stated I'm very new at this. Just graduated with a degree in Computer Info. Systems. So, some of my thoughts and questions may seem imature or naive. But, please look past my newbieness, and if you can help please do!

Thanks...
BTW--this site is the best forum I've found. Very active, and extremely well informed!
  • Kn1ght
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: California - Westminster

Post 3+ Months Ago

ello :banana:
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello s155199d, I hope you find the answers you want at ozzu :D
  • LazyJim
  • Student
  • Student
  • LazyJim

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I'm Jim, I'm Lazy, but I'm cool! :D

I spend more time answering than asking.

What are the participation points?
(The announcment doesn't say what they are for)
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey jim, the participation points aren't for anything excvept playing games and the lottery
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you for the welcomes! Hi everyone!
  • Walmartbagger
  • Walmartbagger
  • Loc: Look Outside your window, yea...that one

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name : Vincent
Nicknames: Bagger or Cashier

Blargh, got here from http://www.xspork.com, i forgot who reffered my ass, but anyways, im currently planning to go into software development, graphics design, webmastering, and computer engineering, somin along those borders. Not sure what else to put here, i prolly wont know 1/2 the *plum* ppl say here, but ill try to pick up some things here, i figure the best way to get a head-start into the Technical stuff is to start young and just study around form the ppl who really KNOW it.

Interests:
Sleeping
uhhh...Sleeping
Gamin' i guess
Looking the internet for pr0n?? But i must be careful, horny midgits are stalking me!!

not much else to put here..
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome vicnent, you're going to have to fix your sig

Quote:

Signatures

Signatures may contain up to three lines (one line being that displayed on a browser opened to 800px width) of text (of small or normal size) and/or one image, valid combinations include; a single image of no more than 100px high, 468px wide and 6KB in size. Signatures containing an image this large may also include one line of small size text. Signatures containing an image of 30px high or less may include two lines of small size text. Any signature can contain a maximum of only 2 links.
  • Pimperton
  • Pimperton

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey...

Name: Vicki

What's up...I'm a literature major - hoping to get a Ph.D. (eventually) in linguistics or some sort of language based study.

I came here because these boards were suggested to me by a dear pal - thanks buddy ;)

Hope to have fun...catch y'all soon.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

g'day folks, welcome to ozzu! :D
  • ammark
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ammark
  • Loc: manchester- England

Post 3+ Months Ago

<><><>
  • PadThack
  • Born
  • Born
  • PadThack
  • Loc: IA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Ben

I'm somewhat new to programming, compared to most others. I have been in college for computer programming for about 6 months, and have been messing round with computers ever since my parents got one. Cant remember it, peice of junk.. lol, I remember that much. Right now I'm in C Programming, and Cobol Programming. Yes, indeed, I'm a n00bie programmer. Found this forum because I'm looking for more ways, or quicker ways, to learn these languages.
well.... thatz me :silly:
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome vicky, ammar and ben :D
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

what is proper football? soccer? :?:

Welcome everyone! :D
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

:oops: i've been here for a little while now guess i should introduce myself.

Name: Joe (who would've guessed)
Nick Origin: Favorite of many names I've been given

I've been playing with computers a little over a year now, mainly to stay out of trouble. I started with hardware now I can assemble a PC/Workstation from a list of needs. After learning enough about OSs to install and maintain a stable enviroment I moved to web design & scripting. First trying programs like DreamWeaver, FlashMX, & the like, then a cousin told me somthing that got me thinking. "All thoose programs are nice to know, yet only the people that actually understand the coding will be able to advance quickly." (He is a programmer for a government contracted company that handles house arrest by the way)
Now though I know I have a long way to go in each, I can read & write javascript , vbscript (ASP), html, css, dhtml, xml (for use of DB), & actionscript. After seeing the widespread use of PHP I've just started scratching the surface of it, as well as SQL.

I dropped out of school when I was 17 and worked as a cashier, auto detailer, landscaper, commercial frammer, & finaly worked my way to crew foreman for a small exterior coatings outfit.(now you know why i know spanglish :wink: ) I'm focusing on making computers my ladder from the hell i've created for myself, and other than that,

I like cartoons :P
  • Riddler
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Valencia, CA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just figured out that this is the place to introduce myself. OK, It's been a long day and I'm a little slow. Hello everyone!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1939 posts