INTRODUCE YOURSELF 2004

• Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bianca (but everyone calls me Bee). I'm 22 years young and have a 19month old daughter named Klaudia. I'm a single mum currently living with my family since I left my ex in November last year.
We live in Campbelltown, NSW, Australia.

I currently study Web Design and am planning to study Child Abuse and Trauma Councelling as well mid this year.
I run a parenting website called Parents Retreat as well as a few msn groups.

All The Lessons You Will Ever Need
Websets By Dezign
Campbelltown Mumz & Dadz
Paying It Forward
Lesbian/Bisexual Sydney Gurlz (yep I'm Bisexual, though not actively at the moment much prefer guys hehehe)

I used to run Mums With Young Children, Maz's Tavern, Kisses N Cuddles and Mystical Wildfire also!
I also have a portfolio that was held for Juelle Web Design and a co-running basic web design teaching site that runs with All The Lessons.
I have been through WebTech University and love to study anything to do with web design.

I am a huge Paint Shop Pro user which is what I also teach through my Lessons group. I am fluent in HTML and am aiming to learn just about EVERYTHING to do with design, so if anyone has any ideas on where I should go with learning it all, its much appreciated. Free learning groups are better for me right now but I plan to open my own web design business early next year so ALL help is appreciated.

Hope to get to know some of you real soon!! :)
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow really impressive list there!!! Welcome to Ozzu!
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu Miss Bee!
great to have you here!
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Miss_Bee

A much recommended site here is http://www.w3schools.com

You'll find the basics of most of what you want to learn from their tutes. If you're already fluent with HTML, then you probably have a grasp on CSS. Move on to XHTML next and go from there.

Welcome to OZZU!
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the welcome guys!
And a huge thankyou to ATNO.

Heaps excited about being here!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Anchorage, AK

Post 3+ Months Ago

HEYA, proud new memmber of WEbmasters forum.
Lessee.....I been workin with compouters forever, and my only other hobby that ive been doing for that long would be drawing (Samwise from Blizzard is my mentor and all around god). Ive been doin that for about 16 yrs. Thats about it.

Toss one back with me Boys!
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to Ozzu smoken joe
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thx much. I actually didnt really htink anyone would welcome me......seeing as this forum has 72 pages of people, SO......THX! :lol:
  • DR01D
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey all, just though i would post here finally. now that i have been posting here a bit lately ;-)

names patrick, live in canberra, australia.
currently doing web design, but consider myself a bit of an entrepreneur, helping heaps of people startin businesses. my experience is in concept & design, webmaster, multimedia, marketing, biz dev, mgmt and directing blah blah blah.

personally i like driving very fast cars, euro and jap. also gym, american football and kickboxing. like to get out and about a bit too. do a bit of offroading and going bush. snowboard and whatever other sport i can try. hangin with mates, chatting with others and having an all round good time ;-)

so thats me in a nutshell
  • jubilaki
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey hows it goin
  • Seph
  • Born
  • Born
  • Seph
  • Loc: TBA

Post 3+ Months Ago

If feel so young...

I'm only 16 (17 in Aug) but i hope to develop my skills here. I don't know a lot, html and basic javascript, but i've got time to learn more (i hope)
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Seph!

Wow, so many new people. :shock:
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Everyone!!!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, welcome all new people (including myself) :lol:
  • cute-girl
  • Born
  • Born
  • cute-girl

Post 3+ Months Ago

i am daizy.
I want to do Bachlors of networking. I hate programming here evenone seem know lots about computers i was wondering if anyone can suggest be a nice collage in Canada.
  • biotech
  • biotech
  • Loc: Wales

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Edward Jones

I can program Perl, C#, C++, Pascal, Visual Basics, Javascript, Java, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS all web languages, I am a Crypt Analysis (sort of cryptography geek here) I work with exploits and commonly get hired to test software vulnerability i.e. how easy is it to get past their dongles etc.. I run my own server networks lans etc.. there is alot of things i would like to write down but i dont have time to this moment.

I can work with any software i.e. Photoshop Macromedia Dreamwever Macromedia fireworks etc.. I am fully qualified in them and a few other programs.

I will add alot more when i re edit this post. Which will be in a few hours.
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: M'boro. TN, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome "Biotech" and "cute-girl" :wink:
  • anubi
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Milan - Italy

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome everyone! :welcome: and enjoy oZZu ;-)
  • theparasite
  • theparasite
  • Loc: Bellingham, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

yah i'm stupid and blonde.. we'll just have to deal with that for now hm? I'm sure ill get the hang of this place soon enough!

My name is theparasite... or bopeep, whichever u prefer to call me, I couldn't really care less ^^ im 17 from Bellingham Washington

I like anime, drawing, working on my 3D graphics, someday I wanna do plot and character development for Square-Enix, I really like working on my computer ^^ I live here...

Recently I had to reconstruct everything on here, so All my files are missing, it'll take some time to get them all back >.< Hope you all enjoy my company
  • sazn
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

age 15
name SAZN
site http://sanandreas-zone.tk
location los angeles
got into webdesign etc about 6 months ago when i did it at school. i'm good with html and am currently learning php. Hope to design sites for a living some day.
  • AryanaOrion
  • Born
  • Born
  • AryanaOrion
  • Loc: Belgium

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey everyone :) My name is Evi, I'll be 24 soon and I'm from Belgium. I've been webdesigning for about 7 years now, starting with my own (sad) website of the backstreet boys (hey, I was a teenager back then :D ). I now have 2 websites of my own and I'm webmaster of the website of the Belgian Star Wars Fanclub (for 4 years now) and I have designed several others. Right now I'm taking a webdesign course (for unemployed people) to improve my skills.

I found this forum when I was looking for some info on Flash Actionscript. I'm one of the best of my class in designing and Photoshop but Actionscript is my weak point. I can't seem to get the hang of it.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

theparasite, sazn, AryanaOrion: Welcome to you all!
  • Brebels
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Putte, Belgium

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everyone,

My name's Stijn Brebels. I'm a 16 years old student from Belgium. I've been designing websites now for a few years, and I'm still improving my skills.

I first took a HTML tutorial until I could type HTML pages right into windows notepad, after that I began with JavaScript & CSS. Now I'm pretty skilled in PHP & MySQL.

C ya later people

Stijn 8)
  • Metallicaboy
  • Metallicaboy
  • Loc: U.S. M'Boro

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey everybody, Im Benjamin and I live in US,TN, Murfreesboro and im 13 years old.

Hobbies: Computers,Movies,and RPG's

My brother Freakyp is teaching me about programming and other things like that. I hope that I can learn some computing skills here.

Thanks peace out guys
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, welcome. Gl learning programing etc. Itll really help you have fun with computers. :)
  • shatter2day
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: N.Y.

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey, i figured i'd get in the game too. I'm 18 and i live in New York (not the city) US. I have a decent amount of computer skills but there is always something new to fix or learn! lol
  • Talos
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Colorado Springs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Jay
Age 31

A little about myself. After spending 10 years in the army I finally got out and decided it was time to go to school. I am working on my Associates in Computer Networking Technology and do plan to continue my education. I have liked computers for a long time now and have tried many things from web design (an no i dont know HTML or anything else real well thanks to dreamweaver) to some flash with flash and swish. I have also gone down that everquest road for a few years but now I just try to learn all I can about many diffrent things. I have started some programming but Im still working in c and not very well at that. sometimes I feel like I go to school and learn just enough to pass tests so now I do a lot of reading and things on my own to understand what I have learned. I can be found most on icq. Look forward to meeting people and posting.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu! Good to have you . :)
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to Ozzu Jay, Ben, Stijn, Evi, and Sanz!
  • *summon_a_geek*
  • Loc: IN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi.My name is tyler, out here in the boonies of indiana.board out of my gord,usually open for pm.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1939 posts