INTRODUCE YOURSELF 2004

• AryanaOrion
  • Born
  • Born
  • AryanaOrion
  • Loc: Belgium

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey everyone :) My name is Evi, I'll be 24 soon and I'm from Belgium. I've been webdesigning for about 7 years now, starting with my own (sad) website of the backstreet boys (hey, I was a teenager back then :D ). I now have 2 websites of my own and I'm webmaster of the website of the Belgian Star Wars Fanclub (for 4 years now) and I have designed several others. Right now I'm taking a webdesign course (for unemployed people) to improve my skills.

I found this forum when I was looking for some info on Flash Actionscript. I'm one of the best of my class in designing and Photoshop but Actionscript is my weak point. I can't seem to get the hang of it.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

theparasite, sazn, AryanaOrion: Welcome to you all!
  • Brebels
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Putte, Belgium

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everyone,

My name's Stijn Brebels. I'm a 16 years old student from Belgium. I've been designing websites now for a few years, and I'm still improving my skills.

I first took a HTML tutorial until I could type HTML pages right into windows notepad, after that I began with JavaScript & CSS. Now I'm pretty skilled in PHP & MySQL.

C ya later people

Stijn 8)
  • Metallicaboy
  • Metallicaboy
  • Loc: U.S. M'Boro

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey everybody, Im Benjamin and I live in US,TN, Murfreesboro and im 13 years old.

Hobbies: Computers,Movies,and RPG's

My brother Freakyp is teaching me about programming and other things like that. I hope that I can learn some computing skills here.

Thanks peace out guys
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, welcome. Gl learning programing etc. Itll really help you have fun with computers. :)
  • shatter2day
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: N.Y.

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey, i figured i'd get in the game too. I'm 18 and i live in New York (not the city) US. I have a decent amount of computer skills but there is always something new to fix or learn! lol
  • Talos
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Colorado Springs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Jay
Age 31

A little about myself. After spending 10 years in the army I finally got out and decided it was time to go to school. I am working on my Associates in Computer Networking Technology and do plan to continue my education. I have liked computers for a long time now and have tried many things from web design (an no i dont know HTML or anything else real well thanks to dreamweaver) to some flash with flash and swish. I have also gone down that everquest road for a few years but now I just try to learn all I can about many diffrent things. I have started some programming but Im still working in c and not very well at that. sometimes I feel like I go to school and learn just enough to pass tests so now I do a lot of reading and things on my own to understand what I have learned. I can be found most on icq. Look forward to meeting people and posting.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu! Good to have you . :)
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to Ozzu Jay, Ben, Stijn, Evi, and Sanz!
  • *summon_a_geek*
  • Loc: IN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi.My name is tyler, out here in the boonies of indiana.board out of my gord,usually open for pm.
  • jubilaki
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to you guys Jay, Ben, Stijn, Evi, and Sanz, tyler
  • JakeTheSnake
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Panama City, Fl

Post 3+ Months Ago

My name is Justin. I live in Panama City, Florida. I am attending college. I have a lot of interests. This is my first post too. Well thats all about me.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh I turn my back for like ONE WEEK and you all go and sneak in the door!! :lol:

WELCOME TO OZZU EVERYONE!!!! :D
  • bkummer
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Butler, Pennsylvania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Brian
Nick: Ghandi, Curley
Occupation: Network Technician, Help Desk Rep, Field Service Technician, and Clinical Analyst.
Marital Status: Unfortunately...YES
Dependants: Yes, 1 daughter, 8 months old. BEST THING EVER IN LIFE!

I have been working in the I.S. field for approx. 10 years. I started out with my own business repairing computer in the basement. Got tired of that and started working for another home/sm. business repair shop. Changed positions to a School District for about 3 years then moved to a Hospital system.

[/img]
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Tyler, Justin, Brian. Good to have ya'll.
  • BenEbberly
  • Born
  • Born
  • BenEbberly
  • Loc: north Virginia, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello I am Ben. I am into web design, the Internet, world history, world cultures, American history, messageboards such as phpBB, Invisionboard, and VBulletin, science and the weather.

Check out my website if you like. Also join my Yahoo Group, Mid Atlantic Weather Central, and my phpBB community, which is about everything imaginable.
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to ozzu Tyler, Justin, Brian, and Ben

//yay! with this post i am now an expert! wheeeeeeeee!!! hehe
  • BenEbberly
  • Born
  • Born
  • BenEbberly
  • Loc: north Virginia, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Calendae wrote:
welcome to ozzu Tyler, Justin, Brian, and Ben

//yay! with this post i am now an expert! wheeeeeeeee!!! hehe

Congrats to you, Calendae!! :)
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

YAH! Im just trying to get to Graduate......Oh well, we all gotta start somewhere. Nice Job and Congrats
  • Viswanath
  • Born
  • Born
  • Viswanath
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

:D
Hi,
I have a problem working with .NET (1.0). I am calling Form2 from Form1, and when Form2 gets displayed, using GDI + I am displaying some data, and calling Printer Object, to print the contents present on the screen. Once the print work is over, this Form2 gets closed.
Now, when I want to open the Form2 once again from Form1, I am getting a error displayed by the project called : 'Genric Error in GDI +'
Can anyone please help me out, in getting this problem solved, as it is very urgent.

Regards
Viswanath
  • boardee
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Columbia, MO

Post 3+ Months Ago

<b>Christopher Pond
christopher@ficusrock.com

Web Designer/Photographer</b>

<b>Bio:</b> I am now a Sophomore at University of Missouri-Columbia, majoring in Multimedia/Computer Science. I've been working with Web Design for about 7 years. Most recently, I have started up my site, FICUSROCK.com, which I am using to create site for my personal business and also as a digital art community. I'm preparing to start freelance webdesign services in Mid-Missouri this summer.

Along with web design I am interested in digital video, graphic design, digital photography and programming. On the side... I am into music: punk, emo, indie, hard rock, etc. I also play guitar, as seen in my avatar. I also mountainbike and weight lift.

<b>Computer setup:</b> Apple Powerbook G4 12" / 867MHz / 640MB RAM

<b>Experience:</b>

Web, 6 years. HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Macromedia Dreamweaver.

Graphic design, 4 years. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Fireworks, Freehand.

Audio/visual production, 1.5 years. Final Cut Pro, DVD, DV, LiveType.

<b>Latest projects:</b>

ficusrock.com, FICUSROCK.com
http://www.ficusrock.com/

moago.org, Missouri Attorney General's Office
http://www.moago.org/

interiorconcepts.net, Interior Concepts, LLC
http://www.interiorconcepts.net/
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Everyone!

Allow me to intrudce myself!

Name: William Chism
Hobbies: Reading and Web Design

About Me:

I am a high school gradute and I own my own business. I started my first company at the age of 16, The Internation Institute of Protection. I am a certified Anti-Terrorist Instructor, and have been doing Martial Arts since i was 4. I have been teaching since i was 12. I now teach private lessons for groups.

My second Business is Omega Pure Water. I started this business at 18. I own my own water bottling facility and Bottle and distribute bottled water by the gallon throught 3 counties in OH.

Third I started Chism & Associates. This is by far my main stream of income. It is based in Network Marketing, and myself and my team bring Identity Theft Coverage, and Affordable Legal Services, to people all over the US and Canada. We are affiliated with two of the leading Companies in the world. Feel Free to email me for more Info! I can help you get started in your own business, Trust me, you will be glad you did.

ALRIGHTY: lol enough about the business me! I have two sides one is business the other is fun, and I do love to have fun. I have been building websites for 3 1/2 years and love it. I love art and reading, Jazz music, and parties. (when you have the money the kind of parties you can get into will knock your socks off 8) ) LOL.

I enjoy getting to know other people and this website rules with all the information and differnet ppl helping each other out.

my business sites are:
http://www.attraining.com
http://www.omegapurewater.com
http://www.mynumoney.com

Feel free to check them out and get back to me! :)

My email is: wccbiz@hotmail.com
My Personal website is: http://www.nuinspiration.tk

Check me out ppl!!

Peace and Prosperity.

Shark (My Online name is Shark because Sharks dont let anything get in their way, if it does they eat it. And thats the way I approach life, whatever I belive I can do, whether its making several thousand of dollars a month or simply having fun, Im a Shark and I Rule My World!) Thought u might like to know :lol:
  • Tree
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Tree (strange but it grows on yah, just don't cut me down k?)

Bio: Location= Alaska.
Computers... wow ummm, the first one I ran used punch cards and ticker tape interface (IBM 1972) as in, we didn't use chips back then, the whole computer was vacuum tube relays.

Preferred lauguage: xhtml1.1 ( new site going up http://www.xhtml11.com)
Description: Long hair, long beard even longer story.

Possible destination: Living out of a backpack with a solar powered satellite-internet and going back to wandering the wilderness (whats left of it).

Experimental site: http://www.tree21.com Website Designer #4 in yahoo for Website designer (last I looked lol) but way behind what I know how to do, that, and to many others to mention.

Reason for being at ozzu.com? From what I've read so far, sounds like a good crew here!
  • Cervanus
  • Cervanus
  • Loc: TN, M'Boro

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey you all know me you just dont know it. Im Metallicaboy just it wont let me sign on with that name :cry: so...i hope i dont get in trouble for making 2 user names. *begs for mercy* good to be back again(
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

WELCOME! all new memmbers. Chris, William, Tree good to have you.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Everyone, Glad to have you here!!

Congratulations Calendae
  • DR01D
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

cool seeing how many join each day ;-) um and hello everyone
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome one and all! y the heck im welcoming all the new people i don't know, but since i got the notice i figured might as well say hello. U never can have too many friends! Welcome to Ozzu!
  • trustpharma
  • Born
  • Born
  • trustpharma
  • Loc: usa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
Friends

This is Jane Working with Software Company; my current project is Google Page Rank & website traffic analyzing.

From this discussion group, I got more information’s (helpful) :D

Website study by me is
http://www.intelebiz.com
http://www.trustpharma.com

Please pass me more information’s

Thank you,
Jane
(jane@trustpharma.com)
  • jubilaki
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

g'day to all the new guys
  • Cervanus
  • Cervanus
  • Loc: TN, M'Boro

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah well i good to be here thx.
  • ralema56
  • ralema56
  • Loc: nh

Post 3+ Months Ago

randy
new to webdesign:P
  • waggy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Waggy's the name. 26 years old and a student.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

WELCOME Cervanus, Randy, and Waggy.

Have fun here at Ozzu.
  • Peter Dow
  • Peter Dow
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello fellow webmasters.

I'm seeking you out because my status as a "webmaster" is under threat as Yahoo/Geocities have just disabled and shut down my website.

So I'll explain the problem in the forum on web hosting and see if any of you can suggest a host.
  • compt1ga
  • Born
  • Born
  • compt1ga
  • Loc: S.E. MI

Post 3+ Months Ago

Greetings

I'm new here - obviously; found the site while looking for solutions to my Windows XP problems.

I'm an automotive designer / illustrator / program manager and ex-screen printer. I've been doing corp intranet web design for a while, did my nephew's band's site (now they're redesigning themselves http://www.onetoomanymusic.com - the following was my version http://personal.cmich.edu/~compt1ga/one ... onetoomany ) and now I have a real paying freelance job I'm working on.

My hope is to build up enough talent and knowledge to quit working for "the man" and strike-out on my own.

I use MM Dreamweaver, and Fireworks. I need to inplement CCS and would really like to learn Flash. All I know I've learned so far was on my own and from books and tutorials. I've also done some perl/cgi stuff but nothing too fancy.

I'm over 40, married w/an 18 yr old daughter. I have way too many interests and currently keep busy with motorcycling, golf, hiking, bonsia, astonomy (built my own 8' f6 scope - used a bowling ball for part of the mount) home repair and improvement...

I hope that at some point I will be more of a "giver" than a "taker" from here, but I suspect that day will be a way off.

I look fwd to getting to know you and hope to learn a lot.

Regards,
Grant
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

WELCOME to Ozzu, new memmbers. Always good to have some new peeps. :)
  • Gwamp
  • Gwamp

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yo Yo,

Just registered.

Great forum!

Name : Jace
Place : Singapore

Webmaster for zero years. Just starting out as I heard we all can be millionaires. :D

Interests are soccer, MMOG, movies, travel....
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Jace! I don't know about all becoming millionares.....
but it sure would be nice! :lol:
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

there is always hope smokenjoe ;)
welcome!
  • black knight
  • black knight

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

name: Tijl
student ICT (don't know what it is in English)

I'm starting to learn HTML and made my first site,
wanted to have some oppinions of experts
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Tijl! Hope you enjoy Ozzu. I know I do.
If you want someone look at your web site, then post the address in the website review forum.
  • Nato
  • Born
  • Born
  • Nato
  • Loc: Idaho

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everybody,

I love the posts on the forum so I decided to join.

Name: Nate

I'm currently a student, but working as an intern for INEEL as a web application developer:

<a href="http://www.inel.gov">www.inel.gov</a>

So you all on the boards
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

And with this, I make my 200th post! WOOT!!!

Welcome to Ozzu Nate. Its really cool learnin and teachin, so have some fun!
  • DR01D
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

1 way to build up your post numbers, reply in this thread every 3 posts ;-)
  • vi0lentindig0
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Pennsylvania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: [blur]Holly[/blur]
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown

Hello everyone (:
First of all Id like to say this place is very interesting and ive been finding alot of useful info and things i just didnt know.

I am a second year college student at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, majoring in Graphic Design.

So yes I love working with computers

I also help design websites and monitor them.

What a kickn Forum!!
  • squirrley
  • Born
  • Born
  • squirrley
  • Loc: M'boro Tennessee

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey guys im really new and i am trying to learn php but if anyone is to teach me it would have to be in like easy language because im kinda retarded but ya if anyone wants to teach me please PM me i am a newb i realize this lol :oops: [/php]
  • SCRiPTOPSY
  • SCRiPTOPSY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ello folks, kinda new here. Name SCRiPTOPSY in love with scripting and database application (except Progress jak, who ever invented that crap). Futher more, hmz, working for Dirge Design (check the link in da footer) Mostely working behind the scene though.

Anywee hope to get some more knowledge here and to share some with all of you hehe
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

WELCOME Holly, Ellow and Squirrely!
Hope you have fun at Ozzu.
  • squirrley
  • Born
  • Born
  • squirrley
  • Loc: M'boro Tennessee

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks alot i appreciate it
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: desk

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome , its good too see you here
  • bboy69
  • Born
  • Born
  • bboy69

Post 3+ Months Ago

name: byron

hey everyone, im from south africa and im in the business solutions industry. am very much into web dev (more as a side line thing tho)!

want to see what type of forum u got going here!
  • Legion
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Woods Cross, Utah

Post 3+ Months Ago

Derek

Hair: Blond
Refinery tech

I also own a paintball field in Utah...My site is http://www.battlegrounds-paintball.com

THis site is what i have been searching for so i can further my knowledge in so many different areas. Already just reading i have answered serveral questions i had on PHP based web design.

WHat a great site. I know ill be here all the time.

Derek
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site you have here.

my name is joe, from australia.
interests: travel, soccer and computer.

not that good with computers , btu hope to learn more in near future.!
  • DuckIT
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: London, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

I'm an aging, almost 30 year old network consultant from just south of London, UK. I've no interest in webdev i'm afraid, but I love the Windows & hardware forums. Is this allowed? :lol:

Stephan
  • webmasterbrain
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • webmasterbrain

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ummm, I'm a computer programmer / web developer. What do you expect me to say, Jesus! Maybe you would like to know what bands I like, what my hobbies are, and what I do in the evenings, pervert! No I'm joking, but seriously -- I read every single post in this topic, and I'm sure you all did to.

(Oh, *plum*! you can't edit these posts, now I'm screwed. Because, you see, usually I'll just re-write bad, unintelligible, stupid posts like this, and after re-edit, after re-edit, they'll eventually turn into something half legible) -- Added: Phew, you can edit these posts, just not other peoples (I've clearly been working to long)
  • Digital Statix
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: boca_raton.fl.us

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just ran across this site cause i tend to check google for code before i start writing something... (i keep forgetting i don't know scripting)

nick : Digital Statix
name : Patrick

Well i have been playin with tha good ole puters since 93 in baltimore, which was not the most popular thing in middle school... haha shows them! well I am more of a hardware guy... I Started my own company last year because I was doing alot of side jobs building home networks, and had some companies who needed work, well to make it short my last few clients all needed web sites updated... and i have been working on my site http://pmnetworking.com getting more intense everyday! I use macromedia software, love at first site... lol well i started renting a server and offering hosting... the usual tech company, offer everything and do it all GOOD, i have gotten more work from slackers that just got out of their 6 month training course... ok, i guess yall don't need my life story...
  • David
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • David

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you should remove the link "Kinky Poker" from your Signature.
There are minors here you know! :roll:

:arrow: :!: "SCRiPTOPSY"
  • steve101
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • steve101

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi, im a bit delayed in posting here - sorry!

I'm Steve, from Dundee, Scotland. Designed on a few sites - love doing web design work etc.

Cheers
  • Burningfate
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

-Cody :twisted:

-Canada

-Brown hair

-5'11

Really interested in MMORPG gota love kings of chaos haha best game ever

whats with that hobbo hotel :?: its like msn u just got a guy thats gay.
  • shafC
  • Born
  • Born
  • shafC

Post 3+ Months Ago

HI
Married with kids
Programmer ..
C/C++ then into HTML CSS Actionscript (flash 5 but starting MX2004) little java little php little mysql whtever is needed to get by.
living In Uk.
Studying for Open Uni Degree (relational databases this year and webdesign whoopiee ZZzz..) but too old (I am a Knackered mum of three, so be kind.)

Worked as internet casino developer for company in Piccadilly London for about 4 yrs then went self employed.
Currently creating my own educational software for Dyslexic kids since finding nothing really like I liked for my 6 yr old girl who is Dyslexic.

Trying to give disadvantaged kids that dont fit into societies restricted educational parameters a chance to contribute to this world in the best way they canb -by being themselves.
etc etc....
:)

...BTW site looks nice.
P.s: Be kind to your mums.
  • puKKa
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Fredrik Puhakka
Job: Studing

I live in sweden, a really nice country in europe. I am studying.

I like to be with my friends, play on the computer, design and play Magic, wach/read anime/manga and I try to learn japanese :)
  • Sqnik
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Poland Warsaw

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi

Nick : Sqnik
Name : Łukasz

after 3 years of studing on maritime academy i realised that it's not form me so I decided to start something new and now I'm studing computer sience (2 year) - and this is it.

intrested in webdesign, xml technology, probably I will specialize in databases

wonderfull girlfriend and two great dogs.

i think that's all what i can say for now
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

WELCOME Cody, Shafc, Fredrik, and Sqnik.
Hope you have fun here.

And with that welcome, I have 300 posts! WOOT!
I think its the first 100 that are the hardest, then the next arent to bad, then it just kinda goes by in a flash!
:lol:
  • David
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • David

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome!

Welcome to the other newbies, to the forums - if your one!
I thought i'd reply to this as i'd want to test some smileys aswell using the program "BigSmileys".

• TheEyeOfIceMan
  • Loc: Fowler, IN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Travis
Brown Hair, Brown eyes...

Im only 18 but I just had a child, It wasnt a planned thing but It's really one of the greatest feelings in the world. I live in Indiana....I just got offered a job being a fireman in Virginia though So I might take up that offer, My main interests are computers and cars. I love to do web design and game with friends. That's all. :D
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

15/m/usa
i like chattin, skaing, makin websites, adn erm, i can thinkg of anytrhint else. i cant type rite can i ?
  • residualz
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: SoCal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Joe B

Location: the only place in the US with a Mediterranean climate. I grew up in Louisiana though.

Occupation: I may either be working for ESRI, or for a school district as an I.T. guy. I will find out within the next two weeks. Currently temping to pay the bills :(

Hobbies: working out, learning web design/3D Art/Photoshop

College: I have two years left on my B.S. in Information Technology at the University of Redlands. I just transferred there after 2 years at California State University. I was in the Army for 5 years doing telecom so I am a little late on the college scene.

Reason I am here: I am not well versed in the arts of webmastery, so I came here to learn from the experts.
  • Bootable
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello every1

New to this board and hopefully I will be able to answer some of the questions; participate in interesting topics and of course post my Windows headaches. :roll:

Chris aka "bootable" :lol:
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: M'boro. TN, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to the board residualz, and bootable.... hope you enjoy! :wink:
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

WELCOME Chris, Rat, and Joe.
Hope you enjot Ozzu!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh, my bad. Welcome Travis!
Didnt see your name! :lol:
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, ty smokenjow, a little late tho for me
  • peteinoz2

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi there..

found this board in google LOL

and read up heaps on it ...

enjoying this board a lot..

• maoi
  • Born
  • Born
  • maoi
  • Loc: Singapore

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi every a new member have just arrive.

Guess I am the only singaporean around :p. I am 23 just left the army and want to learn more about the programming and scripting world.

Holding a Diploma in Information Technology I have only fundamental knowledge of Java, ASP. Right know I am very interested in PHP, so most prob I will be more frequent in those related discussions.

Cheers,

maoi
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, welcome to Ozzu(dot)com Maoi. I hope you get all the information you need.
  • Neo_Matrix

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have just register, and this is my first post on this forum, english isn't my language, but I hope that this wouldn't make trouble....
I have no time to write now my biography, i have to search the forum...

Oh, just to tell, every my post will be ended vith "Poz." wath meen regards, or bue, but on my language :)

Poz.
  • IrishHelpDesk
  • Born
  • Born
  • IrishHelpDesk
  • Loc: Salt Lake City

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Geremy
Hair: Brown

Born in Ireland, currently living in the States. I am working for a College in Utah. Married with 3 kids and have lived in 16 countries and am very unexciting.

Currently trying to learn everything and anything all at the same time.
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome welcome irishhelpdesk
  • Darren a
  • Born
  • Born
  • Darren a
  • Loc: Eastern Pennsylvania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all,
I just registered today and I am really glad about finding this board. The last board I belonged to focused mostly on SEO and affiliate programs. I learned a lot at that board but it wasn't much of a resource for technical knowledge.

I'm currently finishing a degree in IST and I know the basics about a whole lot of subjects but nothing in real depth. My interests are in web and application development and this looks like the right place to ask my questions. And I'll have a ton of them because I'll be beginning my first ecommerce project this summer.

Think I'll go post a question now.

darren a
  • Darren a
  • Born
  • Born
  • Darren a
  • Loc: Eastern Pennsylvania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks like I screwed it up already. This should have been in the introduce yourself thread.

Sorry! Now you see why I need help. :lol:

darren
  • santosh82
  • santosh82
  • Loc: hyderabad

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi my name is santosh

21 years of age.

i am from india
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

Darren a wrote:
Looks like I screwed it up already. This should have been in the introduce yourself thread.

Sorry! Now you see why I need help. :lol:

darren

no sweat Darren - that's what we're here for. ;) Welcome to OZZU. :D
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

HEY ALL NEW MEMMBERS!
Welcome <B> Petinoz2, Santosh, Maoi, Neo, Geremy, and Darren a.</B>
Jeeze, I'm gone for only 3 days and we get 6 new guys.
WOWZA! :shock:
  • Studley
  • Studley
  • Loc: Southern California, U.S.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

I have read alot of the webmaster forums out there, and this is the one I like the best, and is the one I want to participate in.

My name is Brian, and I'm 25. I live in Orange County (near Los Angeles), and I work as a software engineer (device drivers) for a large company.

In my spare time, I enjoy developing websites. I'm not that creative with graphics, but I love the coding and database management aspects. Right now, I'm fascinated by SEO, but I'm sure I'll get over that after a while. I hope to someday make enough money developing websites that I can quit my dayjob and just do that full time.

Thanks for all the great info here, and I hope I can contribute!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, WELCOEM to Ozzu Brian.
Great to have a new meember. Hope you have fun.
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOL im up with SmokenJoe, you vanish for a bit and when u get back its all new folks!! LOl welcome everyone to the most exiting webmaster forum on the web!! *bows to BigWebmaster, THe site admin*

Enjoy!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, sharkshark. I agree with the bow to Bigweb. He does a great job on this site. KEEP IT UP BIGWEB!
  • Hawkeye
  • Born
  • Born
  • Hawkeye

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey

names mike

mechanical engineer and private computer technician.

my computer is my other woman(drives my wife nuts. he he he.

thanks 8)
  • Rascob
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Rascob

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm a greek stupid idiot, my name's Tasos and i'm still a studen(1 class left). In a week there are national exams and i'm writing in a net forum, instead of reading.
Should I get a life? :P
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

SharkShark wrote:
*bows to BigWebmaster, THe site admin*

Smokenjoe wrote:
lol, sharkshark. I agree with the bow to Bigweb. He does a great job on this site. KEEP IT UP BIGWEB!

*Bows back to both SharkShark and Smokenjoe :)
  • Gints Vitols
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Gints Vitols
  • Loc: Latvia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, everybody! Let me introduce myself:

Name: Gints Vitols
Nationality: Latvian
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome newbies!!
  • .soulty
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Lost in Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey all!

New to the forums, Unflux gave me the heads up, looks like a nice place, so i signed up :)

Some info on me::

Name: Paul
aka .soulty
work: currently freelancer for web (specialise in flash) and print media.

Thats about it
See you around the forums ;)
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,<B> WELCOME TO OZZU!</B>
Mike Tasos Gents and Paul!
Hope you enjoy yourselves and learn somthin new!

// Woot, thanks for the bow Bigweb! I feel all fuzzy deep down inside. :lol:

no seriously............. :shock:
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

:shock: Whoa, The BigWebmaster spoke to me :shock:
*sits down, starts to hyperventilate*
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol sharkshark.
  • Magnus_megneto
  • Born
  • Born
  • Magnus_megneto

Post 3+ Months Ago

aye...
My name is Remco de Louw..
I live in The Netherlands..
I am an mmorpg freak zo if you don't mind i am going to read and post now lol.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Sharkshark wish he'd speak to me ;):P LOL J/k
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu Magnus_megneto!!!!

Miss_bee:
LOL, BigWeb is kool, he just doesnt respond all that often. PM him if you wanna talk to him :D
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol i'm just playing....
  • peteinoz2

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi all.. new here :)

just saying hi

:shock:
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

WELCOME TO OZZU!
Remco and Peteino. Hope yall have fun and learn some stuff. And teach us somthin new!
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow there are a lot of new people here :) Too many to write all your names like I usually do so please let me say welcome to Ozzu!!!

Enjoy your stay!!
  • peteboxshot
  • Loc: Blackburn, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Everyone!!

I'm a visual effects artist based in the UK, running my own small independent post production facility. My expertise is in digital imaging and cg for film and TV.

Right now however I'm developing a site based on some spin-off technologies from my VFX R&D. My web knowledge is quite limeited, but I'm getting closer to figuring it all out and hopefully by the time I ask questions they should make a certain amount of sense. :)

Err. can't think what else to say.. I hope I can help some of you in return...

Pete
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

HEY PETE!
<B>WELCOME TO OZZU!!!!</B>

Hope you have fun here, and get any help you need. It sounds like you have a cool job/intrest/hobby (not sure what it was for you ;) )

Good Luck with it!
  • ajmatson
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello all. A little about me. I am a self taught computer user. I have alot of experience in Windows 95 - XP Pro and I am now beta testing Windows Longhorn Build 4074. I am a straight out of the box :shock: NEWBIE :shock: to Linux. I chose Red Hat 9.0 for my learning experience so any tips my way are more than welcomed.

I am 26 with a fiance and two kids which I hope to pass all of my knowledge on to when they get older. I am also in college now learning majoring in network admin. I hope to get to know some of you and be able to help each other.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hiya peteboxshot & ajmatson!!! Welcome welcome welcome!! :D
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey All the new people!!! Welcome to Ozzu! :D:D Good to have ya!!! Good to see ya!!! :D:D
  • YaKoB
  • Loc: Wagga, Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey ppl.
My name is Jacob and I am in my last yr of an IT/e-commerce degree in Australia. I am doing a few sites for a bit of cash on the side to get me thru uni.

I have a little experience in HTML, JSP, java servlets, javascript, java beans. Am about to look at PHP.

I love most sports and am very active. Luv drag racing and am currently doing up my own 3yrs in the making...... Luv playin games etc
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

heya YaKoB :) i am yet to get around to properly learning php, its on my list of things to learn though ;)

welcome to ozzu!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

<B>WELCOME TO OZZU!!!</B>
ajmatson and Jacob. Hope you enjoy your memmbership at Ozzu. Glad to have you.
  • YaKoB

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cool, fanks :D How the hell do I get a pic under 7k? I jus can't do it!
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

depends on what program your using, but when you save it, save it as "Save for Web" and lower the resolution :D
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome all and heyyyyyy jacob!! well done on the pic, love the eyes babe ;) glad u joined
  • YaKoB

Post 3+ Months Ago

Miss_Bee wrote:
welcome all and heyyyyyy jacob!! well done on the pic, love the eyes babe ;) glad u joined

Great Q 2 start off with on a webmasters forum......LMAO :lol:
Asf for the eyes, very red and very large, sure some1 could touch them up for me :wink:
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yakob welcome to Ozzu! Try saving your pic as a jpeg. It lowers the size dramitacally.
  • YaKoB

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Shark and Smokenjoe, yeah I didn's save it using the web pallete.....
All good now thanks!
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hiya YaKoB! Welcome to Ozzu. ^.^ Good luck gettin ALL the info you require!
  • Zombie
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

big ello to everyone. :D
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

hawoo zombie, welcome to ozzu
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, welcome Zombie.
Hope you have fun at <B> OZZU! </B>
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: places..

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi ppl my name is mandy ..
Hair: Blonde/brown

I don't have a job right now. As I make my income feeding of my Money I have saved up, and of rich relatives -.-
I figure SKate professionally( going on to 10 yrs of experience, with 5yrs of competition expierience o.o;! )

I go to University of Utah. Im not morman though -.-;....

I used to use my computer as a webserver/ pvpgn Server. Until Bandwith Issues forced closure, so I dabble in makign website templates, Phpbb templates, working on my forums I administer.. bla bla bla bla....

I Like The game : Starcraft (regular) Fav map:world war II allied final

hm.. What else to say

:roll: my last name is *sigh* bambi >.< :roll:
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Mandy!! Welcome to Ozzu!! Hope you have fun :D

(Dont sweat the Bambi, thats what I call my niece, lol her name is Mandy too, and i nicknamed her Mandy Bambi :):) Its cute!)
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello. Finally posting here lol.

My name's Christine. I'm Asian (Vietnamese) and I live in Queens NY. I'm currently 18 years old, finishing up my freshman year at Stony Brook University. I'm majoring in Psychology.

Current interests: Developed an obsession with Ebay and web hosting (just got a reseller account, hope it goes well). This is probably the only forum where I've made more than two posts lol.

P.S. I heart web design (even though I suck)
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Mandy and Christine,
<B> WELCOME TO OZZU!!!! </B>

Hope you have fun learning and teching us all a thing or two.
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

hehe thanks!! :)
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome To all the new people!!!! Enjoy!!
  • SKATER
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

name-- Curtis
age-- 30

I work for a local computer service company. Born, raised, and still reside in San Antonio, TX. Hobbies include mountain biking, ice skating, and racquetball.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

As an original Texas resident myself, I <B> WELCOME!!!</B> you to Ozzu.

Great to have you curtis, hope you learn somthin and teach us all some new stuff too.
  • Jack_Jieho
  • Born
  • Born
  • Jack_Jieho

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi All,

I am new here. Glad to see your posts.

name: Jack
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey welcome, please not theirs another place to post this -.- its called introduce urself... welcome again :)
  • Jack_Jieho
  • Born
  • Born
  • Jack_Jieho

Post 3+ Months Ago

ah...hehe....

Thanks. I will. :roll:
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Jack_Jieho. Welcome to Ozzu!

//merged
  • Megadeth
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Mumbai

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello EveryOne at OZZU.
I am Sanjay Known as Megadeth in the Forum. Age 23.

I am a B.E in Electronics
My Hobies are listening to music. I prefer listening to Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, Dire Straits .. etc.
  • Beowulf
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Howdy OZZU!!!
I'm new... and I wanted some people to try out my game... :oops:

It's a free MMORPG created by the playerworlds engine.
You outta chck it out. If interested.

Site-
------
http://www.amitlu.tk

Download-
--------------
http://www.toyblade.com/AmitluOnline.rar

Well. Yes I'm new. I am...

About this so in hight. **Puts his hand up to the top of head**
I'm a male.
13 years old.

I'm a big fan of Playerworlds games. I'm currently trying to learn how to use C++. It's very hard. I use it for my game. (I think It's C++)(Or.. is is CC+) I can't remember. I just started on it. Can't ya tell? =P
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Megadeth and Beowulf! Glad you could join us here on Ozzu! Hopefully we can all teach other something new.

Beowulf: If you want to get a site or game reviewed we have a special section for that. Please post your request in Website Reviews.

http://www.ozzu.com/forum39.html

But make sure you read the posting rules first!!!!
  • Beowulf
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thankyou Shark.. Shark.. =P
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Beowulf: you need to check out the rules concerning signatures and make yours conformant.

http://www.ozzu.com/announcements-rules/ozzu-rules-and-regulations-t697.html

Thanks.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welll, theres so many new memmbers I'm not gonna bother puttin down names, so....

<B> WELCOME TO OZZU!!!!!! </B>
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Everyone!
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome
  • Corvus Corax
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

My real name is Daniel

200 COCKROACHES AND 6 SCORPIOINS LIVE IN MY ROOM,
HOW A/B YOU?

I clearly like arthropods and also have quite a bit of intrest in general biology

I also love GIRLS! alot!
=my love for girls and arthopods are completely different types of love=

I'm also intrerseted in culture and like to visit other countries
>the most culturaly shocking place I've been is India

I also do quite a bit of Art myself
which primarily consits of GIRLS! :wink:

I'm currently stationed near Denver in Colorado

For fun I often draw and talk to ppl on then net on my comp upstairs in my room which is filled w/ all sorts of other critters besides Arthropods.

If you have MSN messenger contact me at DanielMock@hotmail.com
From 4-9 on weekdays and Anytime on weekends
I would love to talk!
  • gordonrp
  • Born
  • Born
  • gordonrp

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey im new here, jsut signed up, cool site...

here is my site have you been here YET?

gp
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

and your link is actually spamming, better edit your post before the mods delete it, but welcome anyway
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

//merged
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, Daniel and Gordonrp.

<B> WELCOME TO OZZU!!!!! </B>

Hope you have fun here and learn somthing too.
  • |AW||MAZER|
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Mississippi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi ya peeps :)
My name is Kevin, aka MAZER ... :)
  • caperjack
  • Loc: NS,Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello,just come to lend a hand and learn ,what ever i can .
Me Jack, lover the hill,ive in eastern canada,see you around
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mazer, Caperjack: Welcome!!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

<B> WELCOME TO OZZU!!!! </B>
Kevin and Jack. Hope you have fun and learn some stuff too.
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

WELCOME TO OZZU everyone!!! :)
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to ozzu! :handsup:
  • bilbo
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: United States

Post 3+ Months Ago

name: Billy
exp: 5 years: (x)html . css . a little javascript & php/mysql

That's about it, at least for now ;)
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu Billy!
  • m3ntalist
  • Born
  • Born
  • m3ntalist
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why hello there. I just discovered this place.

Is Ozzu anything to do with australians?

m3
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well the focus of the forum is webmasters and the topics around that. You will find people here from many countries all over the globe. We do get many Australians here, even one of our moderators is from Australia (she goes by Musik). Hope you enjoy your stay :)

A warm welcome to everyone new.
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to ozzu! o.o
  • Megadeth
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Miss_Bee I would like to know more about you ! :)
  • novice
  • Born
  • Born
  • novice
  • Loc: canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi everybody,

lemme introduce myself-
i am a student.....have just started learning abt comps.....i have some basic knowledge abt html, database ,photoshop....and have just started learning flash...

i wanna reach new heights in web designing and any other stuff which we will b dealing in future...

hope v all will b together...

novice.
  • mtman
  • Born
  • Born
  • mtman

Post 3+ Months Ago

My name is John and I am in Montana. I am new to Linux and would like to learn it. I have AAS degrees in Computer and Network Support. Now I am trying to tackle Linux, and will have a million questions.
  • BinaryTox1n
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • BinaryTox1n
  • Loc: Deer Park, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Lol, oops, I started posting, and didn't even read my PM...

Eh, I'm Jonathan
I'm 14, and i make even the wisest of 30-year-olds feel stupid on occasion ^^
I live in Deer Park, Texas.... it's near Houston, but I moved here from Harrisburg, PA.

Ive been coding and webdesigning for maybe 3 years, yep, I've been doing it since 6th grade, and love every minute of it.
I'm currently a freshman in high school.... I do menial webdesign jobs for friends, ignorant CS clans, ect.
I own http://www.tox1ndesigns.com
And I work with http://www.deepain.com
Deepain's coding its own forum, you should check it out.

Black hair, brown eyes, 5'8" , enjoy long walks on the beach, :p
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, well, <B> WELCOME TO OZZU!!! </B>
everyone new. Hope you enjoy it here. I know I do, and I sure learn a lot from these guys.
  • webspace
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Knappa, Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

A little bit about me.

I'm a college dropout currently working as wildlands fire fighter.

I'm webmaster for these three sites.
http://www.redrocketroper.com
http://www.typhoonexchange.com
http://www.buckroberts.com

I know a little bit about internet and direct response marketing.
I will be publishing a new site a cornback.com look for this in the future.

My primary focus is in advertising. I've doubled my advertsing revenue every month since I started selling. Don't go thinking I'm making a killing, I still have a day job. :wink:
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

well you're advertising well, with 4 links to your sites and it's only your first post. Hope to see you become a helpful participant in our little world here.

//merged with intros
  • coolguy
  • Born
  • Born
  • coolguy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I am coolguy and total newbie in programming, I am very much interested in participating in this forum to learn as well as to share what I know.

Thanks,
Coolguy.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu,<B> Coolguy </B>. I look forward to reading your posts.
  • Megadeth
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi novice. Welcome to the new amusing world of OZZU.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey welcome all you new people! there are so many of you! you rock! best thing you ever did was click the join button! ill shut up now! and stop using all these exclaimation points! and that! and stuff! and yeah! welcome! hahahaaaaa :lol:
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ha! Funny Rose. :)

Welcome Everybody. Tell a friend!
  • upwordz
  • Loc: Portland, ME

Post 3+ Months Ago

name: Darren

Website Admin for Toolsforless.com for the past 4 years.

Wearing too many hats to name but suffice it to say we are very small staff.

Interests? New Jedi Order book series rocked. Kill Bill and Matrix movies rocked. Gettin a couple beers on with the grill fired up, hip hop up loud, and a rack of pool balls ready to go with a blunt in my mouth hanging with my girl and some friends sounds about right. Too bad I stopped smokin years ago... ;)

Used to work for Apple Computer in a presales capacity. Something of a paid evangelist. Now I am knee deep in enemy territory.. oh well. Its all good.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome All!! Hope you enjoy Ozzu as much as I do, I can't get away from here!!
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome everyone. Ozzu is a great place. It's one of my favorite forums if not my most favorite.

I've spent most of the months I've been here lurking but I've been trying to be more active; especially in the General Discussion forum. I have never been very good at chit-chat but I try. Guess I'm a little shy. :oops:

Right! Enough blathering...

Welcome :)
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

awww dont be shyyyyyyyyyyy its just us :lol:

one big happy ozzu family :P

Welcome upwordz!!!!!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

<B> WELCOME TO OZZU!!! </B>

All you newbies to Ozzu, hope you enjoy it as much as I Do. Have fun participating, and be sure to check out the competitions forum. Some fun stuff there!!!
  • rmc
  • Born
  • Born
  • rmc

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello all, My Name is Rob McGlade and I am development director in a company called international presence plc, we write monitoring and integration software a lot like webmethods but better :)

Anyway, I still program on a daily basis and love my work.

I have 2 kids, live in the UK and have a lot of recent gray hair

you can checkout my technology here http://www.international-presence.com

Shameless I know

Rob
  • rshaff
  • Born
  • Born
  • rshaff

Post 3+ Months Ago

Place looks really cool

I'm Rob. 28 yrs of age and pretty much a beginner at everything. Currently finishing up school as a computer science major. Found this site via google search and will most likely visit everyday.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, 2 new memmbers in less than 2 hours. Yowza!
Well, <B> WELCOME TO OZZU!!! </B>
Hope you can learn some stuff, and teach some stuff too. :)
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

hallo new peoples and welcome to the land of Ozzu!
  • SecureITGroup
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jonathan Davis AKA SecureITGroup
19 Years of age
Male
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu Jonathan. Hope you have some fun here. :)
  • Andylee_2000
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: North East England, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name : Andrew
Occupation : Design/production manager for a pro football (soccer to you!) kit manufacturer

Joined this cos i'm just starting to piece together my first website, and nodoubt i'll pick up some good tips on here (yup, i'm buttering you all up by admitting you all know far FAR more than me!)
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol. Good way to start. <B> WELCOME TO OZZU!! </B>
  • Volki
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Misha

Hello everyone! I m originally from Georgia, and it's ain't in US( some people actually ask me if i m from usa) lived in russia for 6 years. Been living in boarding schools since 14 around the europe(and yes my parents don't like me) :D Finally settled down in swiss.

In the uni now doing double major: BBA and Computer science.

I have some basic knowledge of C++ and HTMl programing with. My uni sux in teaching any of that so i just try to go around and learn stuff by myself, i guess that is way i m here.

I just strated my own website it's HumorIndustry.com and i m replacing lack of knowledge with lots of hours of work, there is a hope it will get me somewhere.

See ya at forum guys
  • Kerjin
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just stopping in to introduce myself here....

I reside in Tacoma Wa and stumbled across this site because of a post on another forum.

I've been around the internet since it was arpanet and really active for the past 10 years or so. I owned and operate an ISP in Florida before moving back to Washington.

I currently run the World of Letterboxing Community website at http://www.lbworld.org and am always looking for new things to learn.

Looking forward to conversing with you guys here.
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome welcome welcome. ^.^
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jeeze, I already welcomed once today, but we have more people! Thats good!!!
<B> WELCOME TO OZZU!!! </B>
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey everyone welcome to Ozzu!!
  • jen
  • Born
  • Born
  • jen

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi all i am jen, not a computer savvy person at all!
i am here hoping to have somewhere to go for help when i need it!
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

gday Jen, you will find all your computer related answers here, we have hundreds of excellent computer gurus on the forum! :D
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Woot! Im gonna be one soon.........
Bwahahahahaha!!!
Like a great man once said: "With great power comes great responsibility. To take over the world that is!"
  • nor.j
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • nor.j
  • Loc: norway

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey all, i just searched for a place to post pictures, 3d pictures that i ahve made(photos manipulated such) is this the right place? :wink:
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your on the right website, but in the wrong thread:
http://www.ozzu.com/forum41.html
Post your pics there and welcome too Ozzu!
  • nor.j
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • nor.j
  • Loc: norway

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rat wrote:

ok, thank you :P
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

nor.j wrote:
Rat wrote:

ok, thank you :P

You are most welcome. 8)
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu!!
  • Fex
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Fex

I like to administrate my server and I love cars. 8)
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, well, Ozzu takes all types. Welcome all.
  • Fex
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi I'm Fex 8)
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Howdy!
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Howdy Fex! please allow me to remote you to the proper place for newcomers!
  • blizzy
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • blizzy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi every1,

Blizzy
San Antonio TX

I actually major in Computer Engineering. However, I'm really into web designing. I have also done lots of programming (contests and stuff), but am next to noob @ image editing.
I'm somewhat familiar with some tools out there, PHP, MySQL, Apache, etc.,
For OSes: Windows is fine and Linux is a preferred choice. I hate Mac, but unfortunately I have had too much experience with it.

Anyways, this forum is great, I will definitely ask for help frequently, and hopefully contribute somewhat back.

THX
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome blizzy, enjoy ur stay
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome anyone new. Hope you enjot Ozzu.
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Fex and Blizzy, welcome to Ozzu!
  • GByte
  • Born
  • Born
  • GByte
  • Loc: London, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi OZZU-ERS!!

I'm Gavin from London in the UK - decided to register and join in the fun with all you friendly members.

I am a self taught web designer / developer and have run my own web design business which unfortunatly had to close at the end of 2003 after 4 years. Have just launched my own online games shop so currently pumping all my efforts into that at the mo.

Still love to learn as much as I possibly can about web design and dev because you can definatley not know enough - so looks like I have come to the right place for some good info.

Anyways, look forward to contributing here as I see alot have peeps have done already in the masses of posts that there are.

see ya around
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Gbyte!! Hope we can all learn something new from each other!
  • potent
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: diego

Post 3+ Months Ago

hellO! im not big on introductions, but i figgered i should say hi... before i start floating around.

so... HI!!!
  • blizzy
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • blizzy

Post 3+ Months Ago

ty,
nice to meet ya'll
  • basdog22
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Hellas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello to all. I am basdog22.

I found your forum while searching with Google for something and now here i am...

I am 26 years old and i work at a PC service center. I have been doing webpages since 1998 but only since december i managed to start learning php, css and xml.

I have created a cms called ZeusCMS ---> http://zeus.greekstudio.com

I hope i will be helpfull enough for others as they will be for me :D
  • dyefade
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

I found this site when I was looking for info about Sasser! One of the forums was helpful so I've stuck around.

This black/grey skin looks extremely cool. I'm gonna design a new PHP-Nuke theme for my site soon, so I think this colour scheme will give much inspiration!

Thanks!

Ben
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Travis

im a graphic artest or one in training :-D im a hard coder in html and php DUH lol im learning java and c++ this summer i have my own tinny webhosting company that i started to pay for my webspace http://www.band-host.com and when i get a good paying job in a year or so im going to get my own server and start TRYING to make some good cash (profit) lol well thats me and all hmm i wonder if im the ungest hmmm
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

basdog22, dyefade, SpooF, Welcome To Ozzu!! ITs good to have you, hope we can all learn from one another :D
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to OZZY all new memmbers. Hope you enjoy your memmbership.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have a great time guys!
  • *Rocky*
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Behind You?

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey guys, my name is rocky...and im new :lol:

these emoticions are funny as hell....i like this 1 >> :evil:

anyways, im here, and these forums look pretty nice...a lot of work to make i bet :shock:
  • Kashidom Nenakh
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Kashidom Nenakh
  • Loc: Belgium

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello hello...

I' m Kashidom Daheo Nenakh, programmer and designer...
Mostly work web-oriented, because I only know webbased programming languages...
My favorite, and most used one is JavaScript...
In occasional needs, I use VBScript as well...

My hobbies are programming, computing (exploring the contents), drawing and design, and climbing in- and outdoors...

I am known to track people trough their IP and such, but never got into a system eversince I have my computer...
I have been hacked once, and since then I have a furious revengeance...

For further information, send me a PM or AIM me...
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

We don't want to know about your hacking ability, we are all very friendly here.

Welcome other then that
  • Dark_Coder
  • Dark_Coder

Post 3+ Months Ago

17 years
Male
Still single (any girls, interest me?? :P )
From Myanmar

Leading a non-profit organization together with other 8 people.

Please help us out @ http://www.logiczones.org

Regards,
Dark Coder (my Myanmar name is Kyaw Tay Zar, which can be trasnlated into English as Arising of Power)
  • Megadeth
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome all Newbie's . Have a good time at OZZU !!!
  • wob5
  • Born
  • Born
  • wob5

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I hope to be able to give and maybe receive a little advice.
  • C.G.I.
  • Born
  • Born
  • C.G.I.

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey all..

Name: Kyle Durand
Classification: I'M A NOOB! yay!

*sigh* well.... hmm... that's about it...[/blur]
  • Dark_Coder
  • Dark_Coder

Post 3+ Months Ago

Commando Gear Inc?

Good :P What is it, by the way? :D
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to the board... 'Dark_coder and C.G.I' hope you enjoy yourself :wink:
  • emitind.
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: england

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey pple. my name's oz by nature, emitind by alias. i am 16 live in the UK and have been "websiting" since 12. Currently I am sound with PHP, MySQL, CSS, Fireworks & Dreamweaver and oh HTML. Working on some javascript, flash/actionscript and watever's happenin!

Anyways, after many attempts to get my own webmaster forum goin and many times of can't be arsedness I joined here... so I hope to be around a bit seein as i spend all my time glued to this chair...

cya around 8)

PS. own websites: http://www.oziz.co.uk | http://www.designmind.co.uk
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

ullo and welcome to ozzu hope you enjoy your stay and please your arms and legs inside the carriage at all times ;)
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

WOW!!! its been one day and look at all the new ppl who came to teach me stuff!!

*falls over completly overwhelmed*
  • WebWishMaster
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is my first post.. looks like a cool place so far.. gonna browse some more
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, I woudl normally write all the names, but Ive been gone for like 2 days. Theres way to many!
Soooo.. <B> WELCOME TO OZZU ANYONE NEW!!! </B>
  • WebWishMaster

Post 3+ Months Ago

if you normally would do it, that makes me feel less special :(

hehe j/k :D
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome :)
  • Dark_Coder
  • Dark_Coder

Post 3+ Months Ago

A hah thanks all who welcome us!
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome!
  • Hiei
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Hiei

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey, just found this site while searching for help on a program, looks pretty cool

15 yrs old
male
freshman yr high school

i know perl and a little bit of java along with some basic
  • FlamingSephiroth
  • Born
  • Born
  • FlamingSephiroth

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sweet Jesus i feel young now.

Name: Chris
Job: Burger King next month :oops: ROCK ON!

Im into music, games, playing my Drum set and being with my girlfriend April. :D
  • jnacool
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys new to the board properly introduced myself in the hosting section but thought Id say hi in here as well, I own a hosting company and have been watching the site for a while finally decided to start some posts going. Cya Round Jack
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome To the new guys :D:D:D

Good To have ya!!
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Newbies :)
  • HennyTheMinx
  • HennyTheMinx

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi ya!
hmmm... i'm Henny, female, 23, swedish but lives in the UK, trying to pick up what i put on hold a couple of years ago in terms of HTML, and now getting into PHP and maybe some other stuff too, whatever takes my fancy i suppose... ahem..

stumbled across this site and figured it looks like a nice place to stay so i did lol!

oh, and there is a reason why i'm called minx ;)

xxx
  • docdigit
  • Born
  • Born
  • docdigit

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name's Kim
My interest are so varied that there isn't even room to begin. Primarily I work a lot and spend time with church and family...in between I do web pages...
  • TheSky
  • Born
  • Born
  • TheSky
  • Loc: ITALY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

NAME: Stefano

I've got a Software House (very, very little), my interests are Programming (VB, VB.NET, C++, Lotus Notes/Domino, HTML, ASP), i use both Windows and Linux OS.
  • dan-of-day
  • dan-of-day
  • Loc: London, England.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ello People. My name is Dan as you can probably figure out. I'm currently studying Digital Screen Arts at the Surrey Institute in England.

I figured it would be a good idea to join up to Ozzu so that next time i'm trying to figure out why something doesn't work at 3am I can get some support from experts such as yourselves.

Anyhow, check out my website if you get time: http://www.mental-destitution.net and let us know what you think. As you can tell from the website I'm into horror movies and decided to start a website about them with a friend of mine.

Play in a band: http://www.maninkari.co.uk and we're playing in London, Kingston, Reading, Farnborough and Guildford so far. Check us out if you can. Free Mp3's downloadable.

Right that's it.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to OZZU, Dan. Please take a moment to read the announcements board for posting guidelines.

Also there is a topic to introduce yourself already started specifically for this purpose.

ANd for future reference, please use the default font size. Many of us view at resolutions over 1280x1024 and the size 9 is so small I had to edit your post back to normal size just to read it.

Thanks.
  • raymond
  • Born
  • Born
  • raymond
  • Loc: Chapel Hill NC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, I'm Raymond and new to this forum. I'm a grad student @ the University of NC in Chapel Hill NC. My program is mixed with nursing and informatics. BTW, our school of IT is rated number one in the US! Not a bad position to find yourself in. I'm just learning web design. Like most I'm trying many things to see which direction I'm really interested in such as I run a nursing web site, three message board sites that direct you to different forums, two different online tutorial sites. Hopefully one day I'll know what I want to do when I grow up. Thanks for reading.
  • cybersyd
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I'm Laura, 22, from the UK. I'm a wannabe writer who is wasting time after graduating from uni by working at lame clerical jobs just to earn money to buy pretty things.

I have to admit my primary reason for signing up here is so I can use all the expert knowledge that's floating around these pages. I waste my time trying to learn html and improve my Photoshop skills, when I'm not struggling with my Very First Compuer and trying to understand scary words like 'registry.'
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Raymond and Cybersyd!! LOL cybersyd, hopefully we can help with those scary words and we can all teach each other! Welcome TO Ozzu!
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well Hi to everyone, let me introduce myself to, it's been hard to read all 90 pages! :shock:

My Name: well.. I liked to be called Larz, but Luis is my name
Location: Mexico (I don't know if I am the only one who speak spanish around here, so please pardon my english :oops: )

I've been on software development and database admin since I was 19 mostly under Windozer. I am willing to learn some Linux but I didn't have the time... yet

Anyway, I stumble here looking for some help on an IExplorer issue, so if you can help me just look for my post later.

This looks like a good place to stick around, I'll be glad to help anyone

Regards people

Larz*
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, welcome too Ozzu Larz! I dont speak spanish, but I'll do my best to understand you! :p Have fun!!!
  • raymond
  • Born
  • Born
  • raymond
  • Loc: Chapel Hill NC

Post 3+ Months Ago

labrego wrote:
Well Hi to everyone, let me introduce myself to, it's been hard to read all 90 pages! :shock:

My Name: well.. I liked to be called Larz, but Luis is my name
Location: Mexico (I don't know if I am the only one who speak spanish around here, so please pardon my english :oops: )

I've been on software development and database admin since I was 19 mostly under Windozer. I am willing to learn some Linux but I didn't have the time... yet

Anyway, I stumble here looking for some help on an IExplorer issue, so if you can help me just look for my post later.

This looks like a good place to stick around, I'll be glad to help anyone

Regards people

Larz*

Larz, come to the US, help me with my Spanish and I'll help with your already good English!
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, help me too...please...
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow lots of newbies!! Welcome All!
  • the captain
  • the captain

Post 3+ Months Ago

gday mates-

name: rob

i like building computers and all the hardware aspects of them, i just built a new 2600+ system that runs like a beast... i also love cars and play golf, wakeboard, and alll sorts of water sports during the summer. i also play some killer electric bass for our crummy band... anyways, i just need some help sometimes with the software aspect of the computers
  • zobra
  • zobra

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name : Ravi

I am located in India and a computer science graduate. I am very much eager in sharing the ideas and information I got.And hope here I can do that easily and effectively.

8)
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hehe, welcome too Ozzo Zobra and Captiain!
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Raymod and Rat, I'll be glad to help you with your spanish, just let me know what do you want to say :)

Lemme teach you the first sentence:

Buenos Dias (Good Morning) hehe

It's nice to get into the office and see such a nice welcome :D

Regards

Larz*
"The next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water"
  • Måd Hatter
  • Loc: Kelowna, BC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Greetings Ozzu Forums!

Name :: Sven

I'm the site admin for an electronic music community in Kelowna, BC, Canada. I'm always working on adding improvements ~ love phpbb.

Working on throwing our next outdoor event, which should be a blast.

<thats_about_it>
  • axoi
  • Born
  • Born
  • axoi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

My name is Bill. I've been programming since before there was a 'net. I still enjoy helping people with problems and learning new and interestings things.
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

:D:D:D Welcome too Ozzu Bill!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, its been a while since Ive posted here, so,
<FONT COLOR="ff0000"><B> WELCOME TO OZZU!
  • Rogue Forces
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Kentucky

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Jonathan

Hello. It is nice to meet everyone here. I have been involved with computers since the Commodore VIC 20 was the hottest thing coast to coast. (At least it was to me.)

I obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Architecture in 1998 and just received my Master's Degree in Architecture this May. I also minored in Civil Engineering and plan to go back sometime within the next three or four years to finish a BSCE.

I am from the "self taught" regime of software developers and have been writing software for about ten years. Between the B.A. and enrolling in the M. Arch., I consulted as a software engineer for three major corporations in the Raleigh, NC area. One of these companies was the now defunct GotoAuctions, a subsidiary of the also now defunct Goto.com. While there, I helped integrate and test the first eBay API developed for use by its partner corporations. The other companies were your average "for profit" corporations and I wrote various proprietary applications for them as well as a couple of intranets and backend databases. I quit in Dec. 2001 to go back to school.

Concerning programming, I am well versed in Java (EJB, JSP, Swing, Servlets, Java Web Services, etc). I have considerable experience in C++, JavaScript, XML, ColdFusion, Oracle, HTML, as well as Microsoft Visual Basic, Visual C++ (MFC, etc), ASP and ASP.net, SQL Server, VBScript, and Visual FoxPro (worst DB known to man). Oh, and of course the revered BASIC, my first true love. Other than ASP.net I haven’t used any other technologies from the .net platform.

I have begun familiarizing myself with PHP, Perl, MySQL, etc. and I look forward to help from the more experienced devs in the forum.

IDE's and apps: netBeans, DreamWeaver, Fireworks, Flash, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InterDev, Visual Studio 6 tools, JBuilder, Eclipse.

Web: Apache, Websphere, IIS, and Sun App server.

OS's: RH Linux since version 5, UNIX for about eight years, and Microsoft since DOS 3.0. I have a small network at home with an RH Linux 9 server, Windows 2000 Server, an XP Pro box and a Slackware Linux box.

Guitar, bass, and keyboard player for about 15 years. Blues, funk, jazz, fusion, rock, folk and bluegrass. I also love electronic music and have DJ’d for the past four years as well as write electronic music on the computer with Cubase, Reason, Logic Platinum, and Sonar.

Interests include cats, water skiing, philosophy, mathematics, kayaking and of course architecture even though employment in that field is not so great. I try to learn something new every day and look forward to talking with you all.

Take care,
Jonathan
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Sven, Bill and Jonathan!
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello All....nice to have you here!
  • norinrad21
  • Born
  • Born
  • norinrad21

Post 3+ Months Ago

I got here as fast as i could..... :)
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol welcome norinrad21.

Rogue Forces: My name is Jonathan too. Nice to know Iam not the only one out there. :D
  • prosupport
  • Born
  • Born
  • prosupport

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey ozzu people :D.

Thought id register and hang arround abit!

So here it goes, hey all
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome... 'prosupport' hope you enjoy yourself on the board... :wink:
  • prosupport
  • Born
  • Born
  • prosupport

Post 3+ Months Ago

Freakyp wrote:
welcome... 'prosupport' hope you enjoy yourself on the board... :wink:

i see the name in quotes there :lol:

It was the first thing that came into my head :P

I'm here to lean from peoples experience from this board, and also share some of my own :)
  • Shile
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Shile

Post 3+ Months Ago

:D :D :D

just checked in

:twisted: :twisted:
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome too Ozzu Shile!!! :)
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

<B><FONT COLOR="ff0000"> WELCOME TO OZZU NEWBIES!!
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

They aren't newbies, they are newcomers...regardless of what their title says ;) ;)

Welcome everyone, shile, prosupport, Rogue Forces...
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, that was kinda my bad. I didnt mean newbies on computers, just newbies to Ozzu. Sorry if I insulted anyone! ;)
  • strikerr
  • strikerr

Post 3+ Months Ago

HELLLLLOOOOO!! new member here
  • Rogue Forces
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Kentucky

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I have been here for only a couple of days but I must admit that I have talked with some of the nicest people that I have talked to on any web forum group.

I feel a little odd welcoming anyone because I just got here myself, but welcome anyway! :D
  • khayoz
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • khayoz

Post 3+ Months Ago

I want to be a programmer when im older, im doing some basic programing now, and looking for tips and things on the boards for some pointers.

I'm trying to find which code i want to learn, but i cant find anything on which is best for which.
  • Tom
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Tom
  • Loc: St. Louis, MO

Post 3+ Months Ago

New member here.

Name: Tom

Wow, this forum is HUGE!!!
  • Kevbocat
  • Born
  • Born
  • Kevbocat
  • Loc: Toronto, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Kev
Interests: Web Design

Hey,

Just stumbled onto your website and took a look around and this seems like a very nice community to take part in and hopefully learn some tricks of the trade.

Hope to talk to some of you and get to know you better by interacting through posts and community involvement.

Thanx.

• Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to the board Kevocat.....
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, lots of 'newcomers'. Welcome too OZZU!!!
  • trante
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: that new place, with a name a bit like that place

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nickname : Trante
Source : Europe, Belgium

Been into computing since pc-xt and amiga time :)
Did my school in it too (not really the same as "masters", as you guys call it).
I've made some personal homepages the last couple of years, always getting a bit better by looking up manuals and scripts etc. Later, i made the website for my company (which i most urgently need to redo :shock: ), where i'm the IT-guy and also made some small sites for semi-professional business.
I'm no HTML-wizz or anything, just like to create some website and stuff.

Currently, i'm looking to learn some PhP and Flash.
PhP because, well, everybody does :)
Flash, just because ..

I got here on Ozzu through Google (let's hear it for google, right ?! :)) searching for a way to set local_echo on a telnet session :lol:
Not quite related, but the site "did" help me :P :lol:

Anyway .. gotta go now .. need lot's of forum strolling to do !! :D

edit : i also make music (on pc)
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome all, hope you stick around!
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome guys! you have come to the right place! :wink:
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello All
  • JeremyStCyr
  • Born
  • Born
  • JeremyStCyr

Post 3+ Months Ago

Code: [ Select ]
#clonen on
on *:join:*:{
if (!$read(users.txt,w,* $+ $address($nick,1) $+ *)) {
write users.txt $address($nick,1) $nick
/.ctcpreply $nick TIME Hey everyone this is the first time you been here $nick 
}
else {
if ($read(users.txt,s, $address($nick,1)) != $nick) {
privmsg $chan (H) $nick was $ifmatch [NickNameChange] ^o) 
write -l $+ $readn users.txt $address($nick,1) $nick
}
else {
/.ctcpreply $nick TIME Welcome back to the room $nick 
}
}
}
#clonen end
  1. #clonen on
  2. on *:join:*:{
  3. if (!$read(users.txt,w,* $+ $address($nick,1) $+ *)) {
  4. write users.txt $address($nick,1) $nick
  5. /.ctcpreply $nick TIME Hey everyone this is the first time you been here $nick 
  6. }
  7. else {
  8. if ($read(users.txt,s, $address($nick,1)) != $nick) {
  9. privmsg $chan (H) $nick was $ifmatch [NickNameChange] ^o) 
  10. write -l $+ $readn users.txt $address($nick,1) $nick
  11. }
  12. else {
  13. /.ctcpreply $nick TIME Welcome back to the room $nick 
  14. }
  15. }
  16. }
  17. #clonen end

hello the name is Jeremy im new to the site just started making websites at the moment i use http://freeweb.com and i use Invision Power Board but im looking for something new and better but free since i dont carry any credit cards and debit cards. I am a Scripter on MSN i mess with mIRC alot i also play lots of games i found this site on googles and i think it looks great but im wondering where can i get a better free web thats easy like freeweb and has more stuff to do and still easy and where can i get a great forum like this for free not the same lol but something good thanks for allowing me as a member and great site

the above example is my clone detector for mirc just showing something to do with my time :)
  • bazigaar_no_1
  • Loc: close to PC

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey guys lemme give my intro:

name: Gaurav (dont try to pronounce; its Indian)

i study in my tenth grade and i m interestd in everything linked with the computer and i want to have full knowledge of the computer and the internet. i love watching TV half of the day and for the other half i surf on the net....

thts me guys......
;)
  • Kevbocat
  • Born
  • Born
  • Kevbocat
  • Loc: Toronto, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Freakyp wrote:
welcome to the board Kevocat.....

Thanx,

Cheers!!!

• Pinky
  • Pinky

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Michael

Well..I'm 15 and am just getting involved in programming. I know HTML (who doesn't?) and am learning php. Maybe I might learn perl after that, i don't know.

I design sites, but they're not that good at the minute, but I'm learning. I'm an admin on Kingcodes, which I help run with another 15 year old.

Currently, I'm helping test a php game for Kingcodes. It has no name yet, and is our first attempt at a game. It's coming on well, (and I might be posting code up here for help :wink: )

Anyways, I found Ozzu through Google, and have been reading for the last month or so. I decided it was time for me to sign up.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome guys! hope you stick around. :P
  • Carmin
  • Born
  • Born
  • Carmin
  • Loc: uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey everyone

my name is carmin
i am 21
from the UK

i am currently a student doing Preforming arts, and i enjoy trying to make website :lol: i have currently got a website on the actress Jennifer Love Hewitt, and i am always trying to make good layouts, but i am still new so they dont always look very good lol

anyway i look forward to chatting and learning new things here

Carmin :D
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome too Ozzu Carmin!!!
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to all the newbies!! Hope you love Ozzu like we do!
  • soulseek3r
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • soulseek3r
  • Loc: Guyana

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey there, the name is Damian. I'm 18 and currently finishing 6th form. i'm located in Guyana...google it if you're wondering where that is.
I love compter graphics and designs and am looking forward to learn and share my creativity with you guys.

You can check out my previous work at My Deviant Art Gallery
  • Impreza
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Impreza

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi peepz..i accidently came across this board when i type for webmaster forum at google...been around for about two weeks..and i decide to join!!..hell i can learn a lot from you guys.. :) Im from Singapore, a little tiny winy country somewhere in asia...i plan to be as good as you guys here..so just wait for my questions.... 8)
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol nice too have you here, welcome too ozzu. hope your time is well spent
  • sly1340
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: not available

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi im Sly1340, i ve had this scree name for a while but ive never really used it so i guess you could say im new, i like making graphics and websites, i know html and thats about it, i have a site thats old, its http://slygraphics.tripod.com , it has lingo, aim tips and tricks and just some neet stuff, i am happy to find a forum that the administrators are always so on top of and i look foward to posting here more
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

<B> WELCOME all new OZZU memmbers!!
  • redeemer111
  • Born
  • Born
  • redeemer111

Post 3+ Months Ago

MY INTRO

Name: Alex

Im in 6s grade cause i got held back and I like to rollerblading and play video games
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcomet oo Ozzu. Dont be ashamed of your age and grade. Iam also into rollerblading.
  • Wilf
  • Wilf

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Matt
Likes: Doing nothing...just another of those useless kids....
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your not useless!!! Welcome too Ozzu Matt!!!
  • Wilf
  • Wilf

Post 3+ Months Ago

heh thanks...i suppose...college
  • avi_avadhut
  • avi_avadhut

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys,
I am Avadhut Kulkarni, in networks from just 6 monts and planning to make carrer in WAN security.
i have completed MCSE and MCSA and planning for CCNA and CCNP.

i would like to join tech. guys specially in Networks, OS, techonology rather than just hardware.

thanks

avi (this is my nick name on net)
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu guys!!
  • planecrazy69
  • planecrazy69
  • Loc: The South

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm Eric and I live in the deep south (Atlanta). I'm really new to webmastering. I'm an aircraft mechanic by trade but have always loved the internet. I'm trying my hand at a forum to start. Looking forward to learning alot here.
  • Ars
  • Ars
  • Loc: Dubai

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Arslan
Nick name: Ars

a friend and i sort of own our own lil' web designing company. done a few presentations and sites that were successfull and currently we're in the process of getting our company site up and starting our own magazine. thing is, in this country, one would not really be allowed to do such a job (some government rule), but i don believe in such a thing . anyway coming back to the point, my company :) . the company's called Insperati and its been about 2 years since we've been designing stuff. i myself am i flash fanatic and there are still some many things that i have to learn about it.
i came across this forum while looking for something to inspire me for my site and from the sites you all have posted, i was very impressed. i somehow i seem 2 be suffering from something i call a designers' block, it's like i've got soo many ideas in my head, yet i cant seem to get them done, and from the sites posted, i some how got a better understanding of my own ideas, yet still can not get to put them in action. so hopefully i'll get a better understanding of many things while discussing with other web masters :)

thanks,
Arslan
  • jokamohan
  • Born
  • Born
  • jokamohan

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi, my name is mohan , i like origam and web desiging. :D
  • tammy
  • Born
  • Born
  • tammy

Post 3+ Months Ago

my name is tammy n i know nothing about programming:( i wanna learn tho
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol welcome too Ozzu Tammy and JokaMohan, and Ars. whew,almost ran outta breath...
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome all you new people. Hope you enjoy Ozzu.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Guys welcome!
  • DarkAZNboi1313
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • DarkAZNboi1313
  • Loc: Washington

Post 3+ Months Ago

l-l3[]_[]_0 pp[]_!! 1'l\/l 50l\/l3 /\/3\/\/ l)l_ll)3 +l-l47 []_1l<3$ (0l\/lpl_l73l25...l_ll\/l....l-l0p3 y4 l)0l\l'+ l\/l1l\ll) l\/l3 7/-\[]_l<1/\/ []_1l<3 +l-l15.../-\l\ll) y4...
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

omg the leet skills, Im in ph34r of it!

:shock: :\ Image

• DarkAZNboi1313
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • DarkAZNboi1313

Post 3+ Months Ago

l20xX0l2 +l-l3 []_33+ y4[]_[]_ 8) LOL i can tell this is gonna be a kool place to check out
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

15.33 KB (15701 bytes), please fix ur signature, it must be max 6kbs.as you will soon find out -.-
  • DarkAZNboi1313
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • DarkAZNboi1313

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok ok im sry :cry:
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol , shes right DarkAZNboi1313. Welcome too Ozzu.
  • scr3am
  • scr3am
  • Loc: Netherlands

Post 3+ Months Ago

John Letteboer
System programmer, specials Linux and Networking
Linux, Paintball

-- Have phun --
  • Khazadum
  • Loc: Orlando

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Colton
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Varies

Working on completing High-School. Have decided I enjoy graphic and web design, So i plan to do that for a living. Experience in Bryce, Photoshop, Flash, Action Script (sorta ><), HTML, Javascript. Father Is an MSCE and thus i have a fluency in Windows systems, and General Computer hardware.

Currently, I update my site, and try to get some spare cash doing jobs for various companies and people. When im not doing that, I am an Avid Gamer, and Love to Lan. Get me a case of BAWLS and a Lan party and im set for fun hehe.

Suppose thats all for now.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello All!! :)
  • Tudor.b
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Tudor.b

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Tudor

Skills: PHP&MySQL, C/C++, Java (working as a CISCO instructor), Linux, Networking...

Still student...
  • vr_virus
  • Born
  • Born
  • vr_virus
  • Loc: Barcelona

Post 3+ Months Ago

name: virus

Well... I'm actually learning ^^

skills: ASP & HTML, visual basic, vb.net, ...
  • Soul
  • Soul

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello all.

Name: James

What I like to do is play lots of computer games, and learn new things. Right now I am learning 3DS Max and Flash. I am here in hopes of learning lots of new things about Flash.
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome... Soul, vr_virus, and Tudor.b hope you enjoy yourselfs here on Ozzzzzzzzzu :wink:
  • Soul
  • Soul

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks!
  • SSH-Raj
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Raj McVay
Social Security Number: 125534769556

Skills: Html, Flash, PHP&MySQL, Perl, Linux, Networking, ability to overclock extremely high, etc...

Currently working on: hosting business

this looks like a very active forum! i can't believe i haven't ever seen it! :shock: anyway looks like I'll be here a while! :D
  • MortyKvack
  • Born
  • Born
  • MortyKvack
  • Loc: Madison SD

Post 3+ Months Ago

Greetings: I feel out of my league amongst you all, but I have various network questions - so here I am.

I teach music at Dakota State University in Madison SD. My current duties have me teaching digital audio production techniques to Multimedia Web Design majors. Most of my formal education and degrees are in music.

I am working on my final project for another degree (MSIS) in Information Systems. It has a lot of business and management content, and is generally targeted toward Computer Science majors who are pretty solid on computer basics. So I needed all the prerequisites etc. to get through. I have a lot of theoretical knowledge and limited practical application (some pretty basic holes in my understanding).

Married for 16 years now - two kids. My son (7) is deaf.

Anyhoo, I hope to learn a few things here and hope not to clutter things up too much.
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

greetings to both of you and welcome to Ozzu..... :wink:
  • Shrek_Update
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi everyone,

this is great [place and i like to be here:

Name: Artur Armman
Place: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (this is ex-USSR republic)
Favorite thread in Ozzu: google search and big five to 'vetofunk', he is really helpful.

See ya
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dang there have been a whole lotta newcomers. Well, Im sure Im too late for most of you, but <FONT COLOR="ff0000"><B> WELCOME TO OZZU!
  • Shrek_Update
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

late is better than never ;)
  • McFry
  • McFry
  • Loc: California/Boston

Post 3+ Months Ago

WOOOO! Page 96!

Well, where do i start...

My location says "california/boston" because I am a californian who goes back to Boston every year for school. I'm a sophmore at BU majoring in entrepreneurial business (half the year is spent learning how to spell our major), but my passions are in Music (BU DA), Information Technologies and graphic design, as well as in novel business ideas.

Current projects/research topics (I'm never working on just one for more than a few days...):
- Autonomous management of open source code development
- Open Corporate Structure (ask me about this)
- iS information desktop (in concept an active desktop RSS aggregator... ask about this too)

oh and the ubiquitous vitals:
name: Ed McManus
sex: male
goals for the future: a steady income and the knowledge that i helped something.

The bottom line: PM me and ask what i'm up to.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome!!
  • bjhess
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Owatonna, Minnesota

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good day,

I've been lurking on this site for about a week and have decided to start participating.

Name: Barry

I am a programmer/analyst for an insurance company here in Minnesota, just south of Minneapolis. My current role is working on our Java framework and supporting our Java developers, though I'm far from an expert at this point.

Ultimately, I would love to work on a series of medium-sized web projects from my home. Anyone who can help me achieve this goal, PLEASE CONTACT ME! :)

My current outside projects are relaunching my personal web site, which is basically a text-based intro, and launching flicksticks.com. As you can see with flicksticks, I'm basically hoping to combine creativity with web design to provide a living for myself. I'm not holding my breath!
  • Filter
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Athens / Geece

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello guys !!

Name : Alex

I am a Web Designer and Applications developer in Greece !

After 3 years in a WEB DESIGN / HOSTING Company , I'm Finally starting my own Web Design / Developement company. My basic knowledge are in Photoshop , Flash (AcrionScript) , XML, PHP and MySQL Databases !

Also i'm learning AIML and JAVA because i started building an Artificial Intelligence robot !

That's all folks 8)
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Greeetings to both of you... Bjhess and Filter... hope you enjoy yourselfs on the board :wink:
  • chargrims
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • chargrims

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey all, my name's Dez, I'm 19, living in the UK, currently working out my career plans, but eagerly performing in my band 'Eclipsed', for which I do our website :D
  • gothman
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • gothman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

Web Designer from Texas......just learned of this forum........Hope i can learn and help
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey chargrins and gothman, welcome to the forums!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome all new comers to Ozzu!
  • wynnchan
  • Born
  • Born
  • wynnchan

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi, my name is wynn. i'm 28 years of age, from China.

glad to meet you all~~~
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Weclome Welcome! :)
  • Kewleus
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Kewleus

Post 3+ Months Ago

kewleus

or tom

going on the road for a computer programmer

allready created a few simple games with friends
  • vegas07
  • Born
  • Born
  • vegas07
  • Loc: Podunck, GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Qwik intro....graduated from Auburn University with BS in MIS. Currently reside in Podunk, GA aka LaFayette, GA. I am the Technology Coordinator and Network Admin for a local school system. Joined the Ozzu Webmaster Forum for technical assistance on many different software packages, server questions, etc.
  • recipher
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Easy all... new here too! :eating:
  • Game
  • Born
  • Born
  • Game

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
Name: Riaz :P

I am here to gain some knowledge 8) . Doing my Masters in Computer Science. I am interested in creating a very good looking website, but not coming up with ideas as to what should the website content be. Please let me know if there is any Forum for the beginners.

Right now I am concerned about making money with my website :idea: , but i will first start with some nice work before making bucks out of it.

What is latest in website design( i mean what language shall i use) :!:

If these queries have already been answer then please forward me to that place.

I will be really thankful to all of u who can help.

Riz Riaz.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu all you new people! Hope you enjoy it!
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu everyone!
  • Zombie6301
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Hilo, Hawaii

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, what's up everyone? I found your website while doing a search for help on a program I am writing and found your forums very useful. Here's a little info on me:

Name: John

I'm currently attending school for my degree in Computer Science with a minor in Geology. I also love music. I did a little audio engineering back in New York.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome John!
  • kosmicdj
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • kosmicdj
  • Loc: www.scripttemplate.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

whats up people....

just wanted to say hi.

kosmicdj has been a designer and pro photographer for 10 years now.
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome
  • KraZor
  • KraZor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Steve
very ultra boring life
  • SSH-Raj
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome! Your boring life is about to change now that you've joined ozzu! :D
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to all you new ppl, and hey to all the old ppl! and to everyone have fun posting! :P
  • Frostbyt3
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Corpus Christi, TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name : David
Hair : Brown with highlights
Eyes: light gray.
[edit]
Height : 6'3"
weight : 235 lbs before I eat somthing :D

Ive been doing computer graphics since I was 10, and moved on to websites at 13. I have some stuff i've made here. - http://frostbyte.deviantart.com

I currently own/run
http://www.unhappyteens.com
http://www.tutorial911.com

Right now saving money for new computer ^_^ i have $600.24 :)

Anyways, Im glad to be here. :)
  • SSH-Raj
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome Frostbyt3! your graphics are so cool! man your good!
  • PrISM
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • PrISM
  • Loc: McConnell AFB, Kansas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Jayson
Occupation: Guidance & Control Specialist on KC-135R Stratotankers

Orginally from New York.

Other than that, I like to game.
  • howyoudoit.com
  • howyoudoit.com
  • Loc: Tacoma, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am a near absolute beginner at Web Site building, but love it so far. Everything from creative design to SEO, so far, has been a like a fun little game. However, I feel like I am getting in a little over my head with the details.

I want my site to be a place where people can go for good information. As a former teacher, I am unable to escape my desire to pass on information that makes people happy. At 1,500 page views in three weeks, though, I have a long road ahead...any guidance is greatly appreciated.
  • Michael Wright
  • Michael Wright
  • Loc: Townsville

Post 3+ Months Ago

Michael

Age 28 :wink:
location Townsville Australia

just starting to learn photoshop 7 for my uploads i use AceFTP, Dreamweaver, not to sure on how Macromedia flash 5 works yet.

Hobbies Weatherwatching Flying my remote controll plane on the weekends it's the only thing i like most doing. apart from going to the night club if i had the dosh......

otherwords i keep to my bloody self and in the dumb ass country you better-off.

:shock:
  • Rev
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interests: Audio Production, Graphic Arts, Philanthropy, Astronomy, Anthropology

Nice to meetchya.
  • Ifrit
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Portugal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Pedro

Interests as a so called "webmaster": Graphics and general design for sites and the general media.

Mundane preferences: Music, i'd die without music, role playing games, animation, be it in movies or whatever, long walks, coffee, walking my dog, comradery and loyalty.

I just joined Ozzu after looking for an article about how to start a small webdevelopment company (site creation for clients) and i came upon a thread inside ozzu and thus i decided to join, since i'm a forum addict and i believe it's a great way to communicate, plus, i bet i can learn some stuff around here.

For now: Hiya! ;)
  • SinisterDexter

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Joe
Interests: Computers, Gaming, Music, Running/Jumping About/Having a Laugh

Greetings to all, hoping to learn about anything/everything from your posts, as I'm not even sure exactly what I'm interested in learning at the moment. Currently know HTML, a bit of Javascript and starting to learn C++(at a VERY relaxed pace). Also have a bit of exp with DARKBasic. Well, I'm done now.
  • Sohaib
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Las Vegas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

My name is Sohaib, I am Graduating from Valley High School on 9th June, huh Can't wait to get my hands on that diploma man :roll: .... I use to make clan websites for games like AVP2 and Counter Strike but now I am thinking about making an MP3 website :lol:
and I am sure I am gona get all the help that i need from this website.

and it will rain on Saturday
Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehehe
  • powerofeyes
  • Born
  • Born
  • powerofeyes
  • Loc: IN

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello Everybody, Just want to say hi,

Me: Age - 23
Height: 5,10
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu Everyone!!
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome, Powerofeyes, and sohaibG
hope you enjoy the board!
  • NetSpinner
  • Born
  • Born
  • NetSpinner
  • Loc: Upstate NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Jef

A li'l about me:

I was hired right out of college as a graphic artist for a small computer company in Upstate NY. (KBE+, Inc.) In the year I've spent here, I've gone from artist to all out computer geek. If there's one thing I've learned from the field its that school doesn't quite prepare you for it--especially an art school where they discourage the teaching of advanced techniques because 'that's why they make programmers.'

I've been lurking your board for a while now using it to help me through my own problems. --Mostly ActionScripting headaches. I want to say thanks for all the help ya've given me already...and thanks in advance for all the help in the future.
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Andreas
Eyes: Blue/Green
Hair: Blond

What is it to tell.
I am a guy who loves life..
Do you want to know more of me, just do a PM.
  • etw831
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • etw831

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey im 14 goin on 15 on feb 28 i wont b picking up my diploma until june of 2008, cant wait till then-mayb i can, lol. right now i do parttime consession work and parttime babysitting ne other time i go to school church or sumthin with my friends
  • Rémon
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Rémon

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi i am gonna be 15 0n the 4th July, i am a student, my interests are: hiphop, films and computer games.

i know Vladdrac and Nucleo.

i am learning how to use C4D, blender and the gimp.

i will be posting some of my work that i have accomplished.

add me to msn if ya want: ziaul217@hotmail.com
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Greetings.... Rémon and etw831
  • kevlar
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: San Diego, CA

Post 3+ Months Ago

"Hello World"... (seemed appropriate for a first message)

I have enjoyed reading some of the posts on this site.

As far as my personal information goes:

I graduated from Weber State College with a BS in Microbiology. (weber is pronounced Weeber, as opposed to web-er). I used to compete bodybuilding and powerlifting. I've been in the Army and have basically been in Management or Marketing all of my life. If you need help with direct mail, I can make a 5% response look like trash (I am a Dan Kennedy Student). I enjoy flying helicopters and have a goal to fly a jet some day.

I've run several large companies (health clubs and financial organizations) and have recently struck out on my own after marrying an incredible woman; which is why I am getting into the trenches with all the SEO stuff and web development. Oh, I love to read. My favorite subjects are organic chemistry, computer programming, web development and now Search Engine Optimization.

I also love the outdoors. I gotta have sun or I get depressed. I do not think I could live in Seattle (sorry big webmaster). I love San Diego, CA.

Well, I guess that's all I can think of at the moment.
  • Shikoku
  • Shikoku

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yah hey!

Name: Tim, call me Shikoku

Interests: Learning-anything computer related!

I like to really do nothing but come time i need to do something im there. I really dont get away from the computer. Damn i have no life why did I come here it only made me look upon the horrors of my meaningless life well c ya!
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Weklcome, Shikoku and kevlar
  • hackeralert
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Deepak

yoooo guys.......I am a computer engineer .....workin as system/network admin in am ISP provider in INDIA . nxt month(1/07/2004) i am goin to do my MBA frm india(IIM). i have plannd to takin systems and marketing as my major.
At first I thought programming was something I wanted to do but I changed my mind after transferring colleges, whn i came to my second year of my engg. i startd concentratin on networkin and hard ware. still i love rogrammin...... bt i use rarely... loike scripting and all.. i love to write virus program... i love to hack(didnt harm any one till now)

my intrests are in linux, comptuer games, flurtin, sleepin............
deepak
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome!!
  • Maxis
  • Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, Sunny Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Maxis
Living: Photographer, Web developer, Sales
Hobbies: Womans, Computers, Technology, Graphic Design, My Car club.
Music: Pretty much everything
Likes: Females with humor, intimacy, Rally, oh hell too many things to type.
Dislikes: Ugly things
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Maxis! Could you please shrink your signature so it complies with the rules, which are found in the announcment forum.
  • Maxis
  • Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, Sunny Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

No problem, thank you for the welcome.
  • zian
  • Student
  • Student
  • zian
  • Loc: Toowoomba, Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Bronwyn

I'm a student studying a double degree in commerce and software development. I also have a coupla jobs which are paying for my little project, which is doing up a volkswagen kombi ;)

I love music and cars. I play bass and I'm in a jazz band. Hmmmm, what else can I say? I loooooooooooove hot food. Chilli's, bring it on :)

I have experience in all sorts of programming. I know VB, VBA, .NET, Javascript, XML, ASP, SQL, HTML, DHTML and Java. I'm only just getting into the web design side of things but its pretty fun :)
I stumbled over this page whilst developing a project for a client. Looks like theres a lot of info on here!! :)

Hope to meet some of you while I am on here!
Ciao for now
Bronwyn
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome All!!
  • Dangles
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Dangles
  • Loc: Brooklyn Transplanted into NJ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Howdy All

Name: Dangles
Age 32

I have been reading these forums for a while. I stumbled onto them during a google search for somekind of computer help. I finally made an account to try to answer one of the riddles lol. Anyway I am an office manager for a law firm and among other things I keep the network running smoothly. Nice to meet you all.

D
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome, Dangles :wink:
  • Teejay
  • Born
  • Born
  • Teejay

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name : Trev

Home : Lanark, Scotland

Work : Signmaker

Toys : Gibson SG, Peavey Deuce, Honda XRV750, Honda VT500, MZ TS125, Meade ETX70, Olympus OM1, Canon A40, Summagraphics D610
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, Ive been gone for about a week, so welcome to all you new people!
<FONT COLOR="ff0000"><B> OZZU RULES!!!
  • jennifer
  • Born
  • Born
  • jennifer
  • Loc: singapore

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Guys! :wink:

Name: Jennifer

I am presently persuing MCA. As far as my interests are concerened i like dancing ,cooking and visiting Discussion Forums.Discussion forums are the best.I have recently started using calling cards as they are new to india.Man! they are the best.I had bought a cellphone to make all those Hush--Hush calls,But the bill i received was a disaster to my pocket.Then i was introduced to a revolution in telecommunications by a friend of mine and this revolution was Prepaid phone cards.These phone cards changed my lifestyle thereafterNow no problem of carrying cell phones and being scolded on those hefty landline phone bills.Also these are trendy and people with style and bored with cell phone have got a new style statement.It is a fast catching trend with youngsters away from home as earlier there all the saving was sheded by just a few ISD calls back Home .Can anybody suggest a much better way to communicate.I also like playing In online casinos but u require hot pockets to visit them every day .I think thats all.
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to the board Jennifer :wink:
  • Purple-Bunny
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

HAHA ! ! Didn Notis !! =D Ello all ya bouy girls bunnys and bees lol
how yall doin ? =>

lil hot Denmark (originaly from big cold iceland)
Intrests:
drawin - toons - music - pc moding - fun - stuff - erm - alot of things - enugh already ! >< lol
future job:
Animator in cartoon / games ... wish me luck o_o cud be satisfied with other things tho :]

last problems:
my girlfriend (blue bunny) shes my x now and she just ben a real idiot .. gues its this ... "pop love" long and cold story.. had some ... realy realy lovly time with her tho .. it was so awsome.. she was ma bunny <:] i dont know i gues she has some sorta problem.. she had bad past .. still love her and care .. tho she hurd me alot .. cant stand no more and take hits ill just fall down .. : p enugh of that..

Hoppys:
ey .. im a bunny ... a bunnys hoppy ? .. SHAGING ! lol ! chillin and hopin :] hehe jk :] wud be nice tho wudn it ? : p

looks:
brown long hair some facal hair (gona make somethin cool outa this lol ) gray eyes bit big eyebrows erm ... bit of a belly lol .. just some 5 kg over normal weight nuthing horreble lmao ... i like food can ya blame me ? :]

nemesis:
none realy .. maby a lil strange french canadian 14 yer old "hacker" kid thats trying to destroy a whole clan only cus of 1 dude, personal revenge affects 35 ppl just aint right ..

toghts rite now:
bee sure is sweet .. looks it 2 :]

Drinking:
just coke ... tho wud like a bloody mary .. or just.... 50 % sprite 50 % vodka some strawberry juce .. i dont drink much at all but i do sometimes at partys :]

am i missing anything ?? o_O
sry if im typing like a donkey .. im just a bunny : / ..
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Purple-Bunny. Welcome to Ozzu.

Would you please make an effort to use the correct syntax for the English language. We prefer that here.

Thanks and enjoy Ozzu.
(:
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I second digitalMedias words.

And i'm sure IH8PURPLE is going to have a blast with you :twisted:
  • Purple-Bunny
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

erm.. ookkaaii ... well sry if i aint perfect english man or that i care .. and ye i cud do my best but .. dont get all racist.. lol
i dont realy care how bad it is as long as i can understand .. belive me i met ppl that can hardly talk english lol

anyways.. WtF u on about ih8purple ?!?!?
wots that all about ? .. so far .. no one ever dislikes me .. ok 1 .. but noone realy likes him .. sad realy .. that "renegade" guy ..
o_O
  • da_grat1
  • Born
  • Born
  • da_grat1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Mick

Hi, I am from Malaysia...
I am a computer science student.... and next year I will graduate from college with Degree in Bachelor Computer Programming... actually this is my first time here and I have never joined any forum discussion before..

The reason why I join this discussion is because I really hope for someone's here who can help me with my problems..

thats about it :)
  • Zombie
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

ello there and welcome :D
  • Purple-Bunny
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

yea hi and welcome mate and sure im sure the pepole around here can help out .. ill try .. tho im afraid we already have a threat with "introduction" in it heeehehe...
dont wurry i did the same thing a hour ago haha ! so i cant blame you and yea i am new :]
speek up if ya need help .. love helpin around : p

*now I wonder whene a moderator closes this threat*
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

poor english is one thing, it's the chatspeak style you seem to type in that we are referring to. And it has nothing to do with race.

IH8PURPLE is a member here at Ozzu, and what I was getting at is the irony between him hating purple, and you being a purple bunny. It was a joke ;)
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Incase you didn't understand that, Purple-Bunny was trying to say that we have a thread dedicated to introductions and the like. The URL for the thread is: [Dead Link]

I'll lock this, and please reintroduce yourself there!
  • Purple-Bunny
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

yea i figured... i already sead im bending to the rules.. gues that what makes some ppl happy .. thats how i want everyone to be ..

and about that guy .. i have nothing agenst him and i guess he has issues with a colour : o
  • closer2void
  • Born
  • Born
  • closer2void
  • Loc: Scotland, United Kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Jamie
Eyes: Green
Hair: Light Brown

Just finished high school and all signed up for my 2 year course at college. Just now I've got a part time job over the summer, a kind freelance worker thing.

I live in Scotland, a region of the UK. Lived here all my life but plan to move to the US for a few years, don't know when, probably another couple of years yet after I've finished high school. Love 2 things, some people call them obsessions lol Buffy and Angel <3. Love webdesign, not big on the coding side of things but if stuff that needs coded or fixed up or whatever then yeah I can always manage it. Love going out with friends, doing normal stuff, movies, games, swimming, golf, drinking ;) lol

Main stuff online is my website, I like to work on it alot. I run my website and also run my other fanlisting site.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

holy cow! there are soooo many new people since ive been away!!! and a HUGE BIG welcome to you ALL!!! :D

I hope to see you all around a lot! :D

Cheers eh,
Rose :)
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome all newbies!!
  • chrissyg
  • Born
  • Born
  • chrissyg
  • Loc: seattle WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

name: Chrissy
favorite color: green

hi all! i'm a graphic designer in seattle. i just finished grad school and found this forum while trying to solve various web design problems. it's always something...
  • Dark Sim 905
  • Born
  • Born
  • Dark Sim 905

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Shawn S

Interests: General technology. I'm still in high-school; and found this site by looking for an IP-Blocking Script. Thought it was very interesting, and hope I can find time to visit. Assuming I can chill out here... :P

I know very little PHP; enjoy using FrontPage for web-design and run a web-server.

h**p://67.83.84.187:905

- Dark Sim 905
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome!
  • theak
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Taipei, Taiwan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ozzu seems like one of the friendliest forums I've seen so I thought I'd finally introduce myself...

So hello one and all,

I'm theak,
I'm 27,
I live in Taipei, Taiwan,
I'm Welsh,

And for a living I do stuff that is in no way connected to computers, but for some unfathomable sick reason I seem to enjoy playing around with them in my spare time and thus I found myself here. In fact I don't even think I enjoy it. I thing playing around with my PC is penance for some awful sin I have committed in a past life. Why else would I have taken a perfectly happy Windows system and Linuxed it leaving me with a half functioning wreck of a laptop? Ah, but this is not a place for ranting; it is a place for introductions, so once more I bid you all greetings.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome theak!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, Ive been gone for quite a while (just got back from Seattle), so theres about 3 pages of new memmbers. lol.
<B><FONT COLOR="ff0000"> WELCOME ALL!!!!
  • bubbles
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • bubbles

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, I'm also new, I signed up yesterday.
Glad to meet you all.
I'm already reading & posting... :)

I'm a multimedia designer and developer. I love everything related to my work and I certainly also adore people close to me :)

I'm crazy about nature, bike, waaaater... and more :dwarf:
  • twmspro
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Indiana

Post 3+ Months Ago

Chris
Indiana

A kid at home always on the computer and goin for allergy shots. I have asthma and many many allergies to foods like peanuts, latex (shutup boys) , and dairy. So thats basically it. Never outside except when my dad's cookin on the grill or if im at a friends house. I almost got struke by lightning today about 50 yards away. Almost stopped my heart!

And yes I built the computer in my sig.
  • Fart_Hardcore84
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Singapore

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Guys all the way from Singapore. Im 19 years old 20 this year. I love web design and music alltogether.
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Fart_Hardcore84, there is no need to discuss your sexual tendencies here, I removed them for your convenience.
  • Xel02
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Xel02

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Phillip

I was born in Edmonton, but have now lived in the Vancouver area for the last 7 years. I am currently in highschool grade 10. I'm interested in Computer Programming, and Web Design.

In my spare time I like to play volleyball, read, or hang out with my friends. I am currently working towards my A+ Certification, I hope to take and pass the test this summer. Wish me luck.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome everyone, you'll love Ozzu, it Rocks!!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yup, exactly what Bee said. WELCOME ALL!
  • Totto man
  • Totto man

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im new live in uk am 16 ^^
  • Snail_Nuts
  • Born
  • Born
  • Snail_Nuts

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everyone ! Here's my info -

Name - Rob
Age - 39
Location - Victoria, Canada

I'm married with 2 kids (Zoey-10 and Luke- 7).

I work for the government of Canada with some experience with LAN Administration. Other than that, there's nothing more that I can think of to send out to ya.
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome aboard... totto man and snail_nuts, hope you enjoy yourselvs
  • jaydeep

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello All,

This is Jaydeep from India. I am 26 yrs. old and having 4 years experience in SEO Industry. Also editor in DMOZ for http://dmoz.org/Regional/Asia/India/Maharashtra/Localities/Mumbai/Business_and_Economy/ cat...

It looks great place for help and will be doing lots of sharing now, with all of you.
  • HellEden
  • Born
  • Born
  • HellEden

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: Mirkka
aka: HellEden

Sex: Female

Married mother of 2; a boy (6) and a girl (2)... Just trying to make my way in the world of the Internet when and where I am able... :)

I live in a backward town that is so afraid to use the technology available to them that non-minimum wage jobs are scarce and so have to look to the internet for a more suitable income... or at least a means to get out of this town :)

Love starting up new projects and I'm here today for that reason... however I will post about that where appropriate :)

Thanks for the intro section... never used one before :)

Take Care!
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome everyone, hope you find all you need here at Ozzu :)
  • Sohaib
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I signed up around 2 weeks ago and I already introduced myself, so it wouldnt hurt if i do it again...

Hi, I am Sohaib and that's my 1 week old pic
heheheheeeeeeeee
  • Tampa_Toker
  • Born
  • Born
  • Tampa_Toker
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and looking foward to reading the postings on here. :D
  • virtualwebc
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am also new so hello! Just signed up today or I guess yesterday my time any way .
  • winner
  • Born
  • Born
  • winner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Everyone,

I am a hippie, my first post here has been locked, maybe this is a redneck forum.

Just kidding, but I am a beer lover for real, so....look forward to meet you.

Have a great new week!

Joe
  • virtualwebc
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

Goodfellas
Blow
Scarface
The Score
Casino

and don't forget Resivor Dogs

Are my favorite too!
  • whidave
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • whidave

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello My Names Dave

I have Just joined your nice community like yesterday.

I'm a webmaster i run http://webhostsinfo.com/ Its kind of a new site but we are working hard on it.

I Love Football, and i'm a Nice Cool Layed back kind of guy.

I think that i will like the stay with you.

BTW i have already added this forum to my site as this Forum rocks.

Dave :beerchug:
  • Sohaib
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome folks
  • frankafus
  • Born
  • Born
  • frankafus
  • Loc: Pomona

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello People I kinda joined cuz it looks like i can get some help here! My name is Franky Lucarelli (i'm italian WoOT!), i'm 16 and go to a very lame High School. I moved over here to Pomona, CA and i hate it. I miss all my friends and i can only contact them thru AIM and Yahoo! messenger. That's were the problem starts. Something wrong has happened to my messengers but i don't know where to post the details to get some help. I've even talked to my ISP and they didn't help much... so i hope you guys can help! :shock:
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to all the New Folks!! Wow lol Im gone for a cpule of days and look what happens!! LOL. Good to have you all hope we can all learn from each other! :D
  • soundless_one
  • Born
  • Born
  • soundless_one

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name:Christy

Things I enjoy....rock climbing, being alone, writing, friends, music, reading, band, internet, animals

Things I don't enjoy...opera, being confused, not knowing where I am

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right or not but I hope I am.
I already am involved with livejournal but I have friends on there and I need to be able to talk without them worrying so that's why I joined.
  • Sohaib
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome christy
  • Badboy4life
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey All, I'm Badboy4life here's my info

Name : Desmond aka Badboy4life 8)

Stumbled on this site while doin a google search..

Well hope to have pleanty of fun here..

Cool meetin u all..
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Christy, BadBoy, welcome to Ozzu!
  • Badboy4life
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

8) Hey thanks for the welcome.. so what did I miss so far.. ?

8) And what can I expect here? 8)
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

what have you missed? LOL pages and pages worth of information thats what! :D Its all good though, all you need to do is use the search feature to find a prticular subject or just browse the forum. As to what to expect, basically any web design question you have, if it hasnt already been answered, just post it in the appropriate section, and the webmasters will reply with all the help you need! Enjoy your stay! :D:D
  • Badboy4life
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

8) Thnx
  • virtualwebc
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm Adam
  • Arizona Web
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Phoenix, Arizona

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello all *waves*

I'm Chris, most people online call me Arizona (because I always name myself that!). I have good spelling (but terrible typing), I'm tall (for a short guy), dark (for a white guy) and handsome (for an ugly guy). I like italian food, cross browser compatible scripting, and PR10 directories. Some people call me space cowboy... but that's only because I IM them all day saying "hey duude, call me space cowboy!"

Ok, I have a terrible sense of humor, but I can write code so I guess that means I'm kind cool anyways
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOL humor is always welcome! Welcome to Ozzu pardner! :P Good to have you Arizona and Adam!
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu all!!
  • dphillips
  • dphillips
  • Loc: Albuquerque, NM

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, my name is blue (not because of my disposition but I love the color blue). I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico, having moved from New York City in 1997. I used to live in North Carolina before moving to New York City. Also, I was a high school English teacher in New York City, graduating from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, New Jersey with a B.A. in English Education in 1988. Furthermore, I attended The City College of New York before moving to Albuquerque (teaching position at The Youth Diagnostic And Development Center, a youth correctional facility).

I am not married (do not intend to marry) and I have no children (do not want any). I do not smoke, drink, or do drugs. My interests are travelling, playing the Powerball lottery, listening to all kinds of music -- except Jazz, and sleeping! Since moving to New Mexico, I am not interested in the club scene anymore. Quite frankly, the club/party scene in Albuquerque cannot compare to the New York City club scene. However, each city has its own beauty, quirks, culture, and social peculiarities.

Nevertheless, my dream is to move to Seattle, Washington because I love rain: it's so bone dry here in the desert...that I invoke the 'rain-gods' to replenish and refresh us with downpours. Yes, we do have approximately 265 days or more of sunshine -- blah, blah, blah and our humidity is low, approximately 14%. In fact, it's sunny at 12:53 p.m. Can you believe it? Getting up every morning and seeing sunshine...hello!

Finally, it is a pleasure to be on board, and I hope to be hearing from you soon.

Blue
  • lioness
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome all fellow Newbies!

Found this forum by accident, but glad I did. It's just what I'm looking for. I am in the process (still early stages) of setting up my first website. It's for my old Cycling club back in my native Northern Ireland.

I look forward to hearing people's opinions and suggestions for it (I'll provide a link when its further on). It will contain (to start) race results, reports, club news, a forum/guestbook, links, contact information (not all at once though!).

In the mean time, can anyone give me advise on any books, or online resources etc for me? I am a programmer by trade (albeit in the Pharmaceutical industry for over 5 years) so I am looking to pick up HTML (already doing well) with the basics of everything else (Java, JS, etc) thrown in for good measure. I'm not interested in Frontpages, Dreamweavers, or the like. I want to get my hands dirty, and build this thing from the ground up.

Right now I am happily editing away in Notepad, trying to get my frames/tables set-up. I'll keep you all posted on my progress (positive OR negative :lol: )

Thanks for reading! Lionking
  • Sohaib
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

You hurt my feelings Lionking, Me use Frontpage... Any way Welcome to OZZU :wink:
  • D_Thief
  • Born
  • Born
  • D_Thief

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: girlfriend
Interes: Computer science

My work is about databases
  • justbishop
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Greenville, SC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, all! First of all, let me just say: wow :shock: Huge forum, lots of people, great info here...glad I stumbled upon it (from phpbbhacks.com.)

Anyway, I'm justbishop, or JB. In reality, I'm 25, but I fangirl (albeit intelligently,) like an 18 year old, lol. Right now, I'm unemployed, and have been occupying my time building and running Fangirl, my phpbb for those like myself. I've also built a handful of LiveJournal templates for friends, am in the process of builing my first site for an actual paycheck, and am considering going to school for web design.

As for my home life, I'm married (happily,) and keep a menagerie consisting of a border collie mix, a cat, 2 ferrets (had 4, but have lost 2 to adrenal glad disease within the past year,) 3 rats, and a cornsnake (had 2, but had one pass last December.) My last job was managing a pet shop, which might explain the zoo, lol :)

Happy to meet everyone, and I look forward to some good times here!
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

For all the new people, welcome to Ozzu :D! Good to have you, hope we can all learn from each other!
  • Sohaib
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Folks
  • biolabranden
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Hawaii

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all.

Name: Branden

• Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

heya everyone, welcome to Ozzu, enjoy your stay :)
  • Sohaib
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes whatever Calendae says.... umm humm you know.......
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome all newbies!!
  • Platinum•
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi every one. I'm one of the few young webmasters

name: Glenn Allen

countray: Australia

about my website: My website is a place for players of computer and console games can hang out. It has latest updates on games and stuff like that. It contains no illegal content and it is free :)

about me: I have pritty good spelling, I am in year 9, I'm good at maths, I'm a fast learner, I can spell almost any word that I use on my website, I can get almost any code for my website. I am currently taking a course in Digital Animation. I am not that bad at using Macromedia Flash.

Reason for making a website: I love to do things that people admire but sadly not many people come to my website :( If any one can get some people to sign up to my forums then I SWEAR that I will place a link to their website on my front page.

well thank you for reading this post :)
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Glenn, gonna look at your site now!
  • Electrocat
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: United Kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi
my name is Ali
i am 29
form The united Kingdom
i am so much into Computers Communiacation devices, all sorts of gadgets.
i am writing my thesis in communication network architechture and management, and i thought of joining this forum to learn more form others and hopefully others would learn something new from me :D
i am sure its great to be here and to know all of you guys.
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome eletrocat!...
where abouts in the uk ya from?
  • Electrocat
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: United Kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi Nucleo
i live in portsmouth :)
what about you ?
  • /boot/liam
  • /boot/liam

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yo boot here!, just saying hi!
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome /boot/liam :wink:
  • Nobody
  • Born
  • Born
  • Nobody

Post 3+ Months Ago

My name is Mitchell
I live in NB Canada
This is my school forum board
http://www.sjhigh.ca/phpbb
I suggest that you all try it out.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello all!!
  • /boot/liam
  • /boot/liam

Post 3+ Months Ago

anyone live in devon - uk?
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hale all newcomers! Welcome to Ozzu. I'm sure you'll love it. Image
  • Sumen
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Rochester or Albany, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

My name is Mike.
I'm 17 years old and a highschool student in a small town in NY.
Brown eyes and hair.....
(my webcam sucks....its old and very cheap....)

Some of my hobbies are computers, video games, tennis, frisbee, hiking, and anything that involves spending a lot of time in the woods.

I know a decent amount of programming knowledge in C++, and have recently dived into php, css, and xhtml. Im not gonna lie, most of what I do with it I dont really know whats going on :)

At the moment im trying to master css, which is going very well. I esspecially liked RTMs site (I was doing the lessons before he had it launched, now that its launched I should continue where I left off)

I don't know what I want to be when I get older but I've had the most fun with writing php scripts and also doing things in OpenGL.

This forum is the best of its kind, I've never seen any other come close. Im very happy I found it. I never find anything good (maybe thats changing)
  • desktopstaff
  • Born
  • Born
  • desktopstaff

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everyone i'm a newbie :)
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to all the newcomers
  • The Dave
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Edinburgh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, Im David, 20.

Born in Edinburgh, Scotland and currently a student.
Been web designing since around November last year, so am pretty new.

Live with my girlfriend in a flat. Difficult, but Ill pull through.

Interests: Ice Hockey, American Football, Baseball (basically ALL North American sport).

Not really much else remotely interesting to know really.

Cheers
  • /boot/liam
  • /boot/liam

Post 3+ Months Ago

desktopstaff wrote:
Hi everyone i'm a newbie :)

me too :twisted: , welcome my fellow :P
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

WOW. stop reading this thread for a couple days and see how many new people sign up! LOL Welcome to everyone!
  • PcBoss
  • Born
  • Born
  • PcBoss
  • Loc: London (South East)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: salih
Hair: Black (original)
Eyes: Hazzel green
Race: White

Hi nice forum here...
Iam usely well known in most satellite forums and hacking forums, My hobbies are to walk my dog (i love animals) design and sell web sites and other stuff too...

I have a website of my own (http://www.salih15.cjb.net) but its nothing to do with webmastering its contains sat files and a computer forum which is just opened...

The reason i choose to join this forum was because i noticed there was wide range of subjects that was really intresting for me, I love designing websites, forums and programming files...

Anyway iam gonna have a look around now, enough of me :lol: :wink:

Regards

PcBoss
  • PcBoss
  • Born
  • Born
  • PcBoss

Post 3+ Months Ago

My url has just been changed! I tryied to edit the post on top but dont know how to!!!

New url is http://pcprofee.cjb.net

Not http://salih15.cjb.net

Regards

PcBoss
  • /boot/liam
  • /boot/liam

Post 3+ Months Ago

Theres a button next to quote at the top of your post...says edit mate.
  • PcBoss
  • Born
  • Born
  • PcBoss

Post 3+ Months Ago

Iam looking, but i cant see it! theres no such button :?: :?: :?:
Could it be because iam new?

Editing....

Oh yeh i just seen it now :idea:
LoL i must be going blind :lol:
  • enudiv
  • enudiv
  • Loc: san diego, california

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: anthony
Hair: black
Eyes: brown

hi to all .....
i'm a old 20 year old guy anxiously waiting 23 more days until i turn 21 ... going to vegas! ... anyways, my hobbies include web design, truck fabrication, hanging out with the bros, having fun, oh and GIRLS! ... to find out a little more about me visit my site @ http://www.enudiv.com

other than that i'm amazed in how much information there is to collect on this forum ... great place to learn new things and meet new people ... cheers to ozzu! ...
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome too Ozzu Anthony! I like your site, very nice logo! ;)
  • boomersint
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Southern California

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello ! I am new here. It is a great place from what I can see.

Hope to visit often.

Peace & Love,
J.M
:P
  • Tidus04
  • Tidus04

Post 3+ Months Ago

me tidus04
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, welcome too Ozzu!
  • jaz d
  • jaz d

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi my name is Jason

I live in England

My site is called http://t1o.cjb.net
and it is my most successful yet!!

If you want to link with me PM me!!!

An hi every1
  • ScienceOfSpock
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm Keith.
35 years old, professional web programmer. I run my site with a partner. We currently use 3 sponsors, 2 of which make us nothing*, and the third which makes us a decent chunk of change, but not enough to do it full time yet. We get about 300k page views a day and I want to capitalize on that.

I used to work for an adult sponsor, but never had a desire to run any adult oriented sites. This is my first site that has actually managed to pay for itself (No, it's not adult oriented)

The site is oriented towards Online Role Playing games (EQ, WoW, CoH) with an emphasis on mapping (though we're working on expanding the scope of the site)

we're dropping the 2 crappy sponsors, but I'd definitely like to hear any suggestions for affiliate programs or sponsors that do well with gaming oriented traffic.

Thanks.

* Actually, we've made a combined total of $11.99 off these 2 sponsors in 6 months.
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome ScienceofSpcock :)

Hope you enjoy Ozzu! We need some more 'oldsters' around here, lol.

//I'm 35 as well.
  • PluTunium
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Touring the USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am introducing myself again, just so it's updated.

Name: Jack Connolly
Occupation: Student/ Lighting Design & Production / Drummer / Web Design/ Web Graphics
Location: United States of America. Michigan. Oakland County.
Interests: JESUS, CHURCH, FRIENDS, FAMILY, GIRLS, Drumming, Computer Stuff, Professional Lighting and such, my band, DRIVING, drumming, bon fires, fire, fireworks.

Web knowledge stuff: um.. html, css, learning php.

Adobe photoshop 7.0
  • Real1ami
  • Born
  • Born
  • Real1ami

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey hey everybody! 8) My name is Shelly and I guess I'm simply "self-taught". My advance explanation for bits of missing knowledge... occasionally glaringly simple bits. ;) Seems to be a friendly group here. I'm happy to join your forum.

Shelly
  • PluTunium
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Touring the USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Shelly! Thanks for commin' to ozzu. You will learn lots here as well as make many friends.

Hope to see you around!
  • Jamal Capone
  • Loc: Manchester, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

I'm Jamal from Manchester England,
I'm 24 years old
I work for Brother (those people who make faxes, printers and sewing machines)
I currently work as a helpdesk advisor (ZZzzzzzzzz)

I've been teaching my self html, CSS, xml JAVA etc, etc, for the past few months. I've been finding it very interesting but keep shifting from html to CSS to ASP to JAVA and back to html. I have decided to stick with html for the time being, when I'm fluent move on to some of the others.

P.S. I've only been on here one day and received some great advice. Cheers guy's & gal's
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome new Ozzu Members!!
  • Archaic Sage
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Archaic Sage

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all, I'm Archaic Sage. I know HTML, a little CSS and I'm learning php. I'm completely self taught also.

I've been looking at this forum for a long time offline now, and it's friendly and helpful so I decided to join :D.
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well welcome too Ozzu Archaic Sage! Hope you have a good time, and acquire the knowledge you seek. (Did I just say that?) :p
  • Archaic Sage
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Archaic Sage

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks, you sounded really old world there. lol
  • SilverFox
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • SilverFox
  • Loc: Shreveport, Louisiana

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, everyone. My name is Hunter, I'm a 17 year old highschool student. I'm also an amateur filmmaker (currently redoing my site, but if you want to see my movies, just IM me and I can give you a link or do an AIM transfer.) I'm into foreign film (including anime), drawing, html and other graphic design, I play the bass guitar and do a lot of digital remixing of oldschool 8/16 bit videogame midis, ala http://www.ocremix.org, and I run a shoutcast station that plays the most random assortment of music ever. Anyway, I didn't know if protocol mandated an introduction, so I decided to do one, just to be safe. I hope to learn some stuff here, and gain a few acquaintances. - Hunter out.
  • harlequeen
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Wales

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

I am a middle aged woman (48) who has an MA in English, and an interest in computers, web pages and building computers.

I am hoping to move to Spain from Wales and teach English as a Foreign Language sometime in the next 12 months. I also hope to be able to run a small web based business.

I guess that's me. :roll:
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome To all the new People :D Hope you enjoy your stay!!
  • joebert
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu new members :D

On a side note,
harlequeen wrote:
....has an MA in English....

B_Heyer is going to think he died and went to Heaven when he sees this :P
  • 123-host-me.com
  • 123-host-me.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well Hi
i am from the UK And I Have just started to host hope to find a little help around this place :)
Thanks
  • RSMEDUDE
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself a little bit.

I stumbled onto this site and was looking what you guys were talking about and so forth figured I would join and see what I could learn and or give back to the group.

This is gonna sound and or feel kind of like an AA meeting intro but here we go.

my name is james

I run my own LAN which hosts an FTP WEB MAIL server for myself and my friends.

I also run a website and mail server for a model railroad club I am a member to.

The Clubs Site
http://www.rsme.org

The Portion that I Run
http://rsme.dyndns.org/rsme/track_Wroker_Site

I am looking into trying to run a message board like this one for my clubs site. A gaming group that I am also involved with use to run maybe not this Version but this selection of the message boards that are out there to run.

ok I think thats enough of me for now so hope to get to know some of you out there on the boards!
  • NightRaven
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Reading, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Everyone!

Just thought I would give everyone a few tidbits about myself. My name is Shasta. Yes that's right like the soda.. for some of you more experienced guys out there.. also the name of certain Playmate as well. :twisted:

I am originally from Portland, Oregon. I moved a little over 3 years ago to, Pennsylvania. I currently work for a major department store corporate offices.

My hobbies and interests are.. Tattoos & Body Piercings, Being slightly a Tech-Geek In Training, because I do like playing with new technology. I do run and maintain my own personal web site. When I get a chance, I love to game.. Neverwinter Nights, diabolo.. or even a little Grand Theft Auto & of course.. Tetris! When I am not pulling a 60 hr pull work week.

From what I've been seeing and hearing, it looks like I've found a new space to ask question, learning so new things and just have fun!

I can't wait to get to know everyone more! Please feel to check out my site to learn more about me!

http://sassy.dyndns.org/Shasta/index.html

Sincerely,

Shasta

aka: NightRaven
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, welcome Ozzu Shasta. Glad to have you on board.
  • shafagh
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Iran

Post 3+ Months Ago

My Name is Ali and From Iran .
My age is 38 and we are a good family ; my wife , me and 2 kids ; one from each gender!

I have studied International Relations and International Organizations (Having MA and BA). I like Education and Research on Development and Diversifying and Globalizing World. I am interested in cyberculture as well as internet and Webdesigning .

Waterlilies , Caricatur and Graphics, Writing articles , Mountain climbing and Swimming , traveling and visiting all corners, places and people in the world are my favorits.
  • discountdomains
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • discountdomains
  • Loc: Telford UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

I run a directory with iranian content, but have yet to have a submission.

Maybe you could be the first one to submit:

Business Directory and Small Business Directory

Clare
  • zaner
  • Born
  • Born
  • zaner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Glad to be here. Very nice look to this forum.

• Ifrit699
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, My name is Jason and i am actually still in High school but have many complicated attributes to myself that are not usual in an adolescent like myself. I am extremely impressed with the site and the intellectual conversations. I hope to learn much from this forum about as many things within the boundaries of computer science as i can.
I will check write back on as many topics as i can. Thanks!
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu Ali, usually introductions are placed here to keep them all in one place :D
[Dead Link]

Hope to see you around!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1939 posts