INTRODUCE YOURSELF 2004

• Badboy4life
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey All, I'm Badboy4life here's my info

Name : Desmond aka Badboy4life 8)

Stumbled on this site while doin a google search..

Well hope to have pleanty of fun here..

Cool meetin u all..
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Christy, BadBoy, welcome to Ozzu!
  • Badboy4life
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

8) Hey thanks for the welcome.. so what did I miss so far.. ?

8) And what can I expect here? 8)
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

what have you missed? LOL pages and pages worth of information thats what! :D Its all good though, all you need to do is use the search feature to find a prticular subject or just browse the forum. As to what to expect, basically any web design question you have, if it hasnt already been answered, just post it in the appropriate section, and the webmasters will reply with all the help you need! Enjoy your stay! :D:D
  • Badboy4life
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

8) Thnx
  • virtualwebc
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm Adam
  • Arizona Web
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Phoenix, Arizona

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello all *waves*

I'm Chris, most people online call me Arizona (because I always name myself that!). I have good spelling (but terrible typing), I'm tall (for a short guy), dark (for a white guy) and handsome (for an ugly guy). I like italian food, cross browser compatible scripting, and PR10 directories. Some people call me space cowboy... but that's only because I IM them all day saying "hey duude, call me space cowboy!"

Ok, I have a terrible sense of humor, but I can write code so I guess that means I'm kind cool anyways
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOL humor is always welcome! Welcome to Ozzu pardner! :P Good to have you Arizona and Adam!
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Ozzu all!!
  • dphillips
  • dphillips
  • Loc: Albuquerque, NM

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, my name is blue (not because of my disposition but I love the color blue). I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico, having moved from New York City in 1997. I used to live in North Carolina before moving to New York City. Also, I was a high school English teacher in New York City, graduating from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, New Jersey with a B.A. in English Education in 1988. Furthermore, I attended The City College of New York before moving to Albuquerque (teaching position at The Youth Diagnostic And Development Center, a youth correctional facility).

I am not married (do not intend to marry) and I have no children (do not want any). I do not smoke, drink, or do drugs. My interests are travelling, playing the Powerball lottery, listening to all kinds of music -- except Jazz, and sleeping! Since moving to New Mexico, I am not interested in the club scene anymore. Quite frankly, the club/party scene in Albuquerque cannot compare to the New York City club scene. However, each city has its own beauty, quirks, culture, and social peculiarities.

Nevertheless, my dream is to move to Seattle, Washington because I love rain: it's so bone dry here in the desert...that I invoke the 'rain-gods' to replenish and refresh us with downpours. Yes, we do have approximately 265 days or more of sunshine -- blah, blah, blah and our humidity is low, approximately 14%. In fact, it's sunny at 12:53 p.m. Can you believe it? Getting up every morning and seeing sunshine...hello!

Finally, it is a pleasure to be on board, and I hope to be hearing from you soon.

Blue
  • lioness
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome all fellow Newbies!

Found this forum by accident, but glad I did. It's just what I'm looking for. I am in the process (still early stages) of setting up my first website. It's for my old Cycling club back in my native Northern Ireland.

I look forward to hearing people's opinions and suggestions for it (I'll provide a link when its further on). It will contain (to start) race results, reports, club news, a forum/guestbook, links, contact information (not all at once though!).

In the mean time, can anyone give me advise on any books, or online resources etc for me? I am a programmer by trade (albeit in the Pharmaceutical industry for over 5 years) so I am looking to pick up HTML (already doing well) with the basics of everything else (Java, JS, etc) thrown in for good measure. I'm not interested in Frontpages, Dreamweavers, or the like. I want to get my hands dirty, and build this thing from the ground up.

Right now I am happily editing away in Notepad, trying to get my frames/tables set-up. I'll keep you all posted on my progress (positive OR negative :lol: )

Thanks for reading! Lionking
  • Sohaib
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Las Vegas

Post 3+ Months Ago

You hurt my feelings Lionking, Me use Frontpage... Any way Welcome to OZZU :wink:
  • D_Thief
  • Born
  • Born
  • D_Thief

Post 3+ Months Ago

Name: girlfriend
Interes: Computer science

My work is about databases
  • justbishop
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Greenville, SC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, all! First of all, let me just say: wow :shock: Huge forum, lots of people, great info here...glad I stumbled upon it (from phpbbhacks.com.)

Anyway, I'm justbishop, or JB. In reality, I'm 25, but I fangirl (albeit intelligently,) like an 18 year old, lol. Right now, I'm unemployed, and have been occupying my time building and running Fangirl, my phpbb for those like myself. I've also built a handful of LiveJournal templates for friends, am in the process of builing my first site for an actual paycheck, and am considering going to school for web design.

As for my home life, I'm married (happily,) and keep a menagerie consisting of a border collie mix, a cat, 2 ferrets (had 4, but have lost 2 to adrenal glad disease within the past year,) 3 rats, and a cornsnake (had 2, but had one pass last December.) My last job was managing a pet shop, which might explain the zoo, lol :)

Happy to meet everyone, and I look forward to some good times here!
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

For all the new people, welcome to Ozzu :D! Good to have you, hope we can all learn from each other!
  • Sohaib
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Folks
  • biolabranden
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Hawaii

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all.

Name: Branden

• Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

heya everyone, welcome to Ozzu, enjoy your stay :)
  • Sohaib
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes whatever Calendae says.... umm humm you know.......
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome all newbies!!
  • Platinum•
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi every one. I'm one of the few young webmasters

name: Glenn Allen

countray: Australia

about my website: My website is a place for players of computer and console games can hang out. It has latest updates on games and stuff like that. It contains no illegal content and it is free :)

about me: I have pritty good spelling, I am in year 9, I'm good at maths, I'm a fast learner, I can spell almost any word that I use on my website, I can get almost any code for my website. I am currently taking a course in Digital Animation. I am not that bad at using Macromedia Flash.

Reason for making a website: I love to do things that people admire but sadly not many people come to my website :( If any one can get some people to sign up to my forums then I SWEAR that I will place a link to their website on my front page.

well thank you for reading this post :)
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome Glenn, gonna look at your site now!
  • Electrocat
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: United Kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi
my name is Ali
i am 29
form The united Kingdom
i am so much into Computers Communiacation devices, all sorts of gadgets.
i am writing my thesis in communication network architechture and management, and i thought of joining this forum to learn more form others and hopefully others would learn something new from me :D
i am sure its great to be here and to know all of you guys.
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome eletrocat!...
where abouts in the uk ya from?
  • Electrocat
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: United Kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi Nucleo
i live in portsmouth :)
what about you ?
  • /boot/liam
  • /boot/liam

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yo boot here!, just saying hi!
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: M'boro. TN, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome /boot/liam :wink:
  • Nobody
  • Born
  • Born
  • Nobody

Post 3+ Months Ago

My name is Mitchell
I live in NB Canada
This is my school forum board
http://www.sjhigh.ca/phpbb
I suggest that you all try it out.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello all!!
  • /boot/liam
  • /boot/liam

Post 3+ Months Ago

anyone live in devon - uk?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1939 posts