Is Iran going to stop their Nuclear enrichment?

• George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is US going to do something about it? All these terrorists are sickening. They could be everywhere you know, training their armies secretly.

Russians are even supplying Iran with fuel. What the hell. This is a Global issue. I hope it could be settled with out much of a 'War'.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Every nation in the planet should end their Nuclear Building Programs and destroy all their nuclear weapons. No matter if it's USA, Russia or other nations... they shouldn't exist.
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

George L. wrote:
Is US going to do something about it?

I certainly hope not. It's the UN's job to regulate that kind of stuff. I'm tired of us acting as the world's police.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bogey wrote:
Every nation in the planet should end their Nuclear Building Programs and destroy all their nuclear weapons. No matter if it's USA, Russia or other nations... they shouldn't exist.

We could wait a thousand years and this would never happen. There is too much hatred in the world right now for this to ever happen, even if one nations says they will destroy it all another won't, and because of that the original nation will keep it's supplies.

It would be very stupid for any nation to get rid of their weapons, even though ideally it would be good if we were nuclear free.

I know it's not easy to do sometimes, but just ignore what you hear on the TV regarding this. I used to grow up watching the international news at least 2-3 times a day. It became depressing to the point where all you'd see was stuff about people dying or one country hating another so they are building new weapons. It's just boring living in a world of fear.

If something happens it will happen, but until that day there isn't a hoipe in hell i will let it affect how i live my life...and certainly i will never be afraid of it.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know that that would never hapen, and I never said nations to comletely disarm themselves... they could fight without the aid of nuclear weapons...

After all, people thousands of years ago fought with rocks and steel and that was decisive enough as to who won... now-a-days, its a weapon race/army build-up era.

I'll stop preaching nuclear-free world and world-peace :lol:

I agree on your last aragrah... I won't let the future dictate my present day :D
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tyFEvo8ghU

The US has nukes, yet we get all hussy when ever anyone else does. I say either everyone should have them, or no one at all. Preferably the latter.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would rather be vaporized by nuclear weapons than live in fear of them.

Enrich your uranium, build your nukes, I don't care. Just leave me be.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts