Joomla Template purchase

• tropicowash
  • tropicowash

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Im interested about thishttp://www.ozzu.com/designs/joomla_templates/template_number/18084/
i want to know if that works with Joomla 1.5, and if I can insert some external extension like the video stuff of youjoomla.com,ot other.This is pretty important for me before buyin this template.
thanks for your assitance
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• tropicowash
  • tropicowash

Post 3+ Months Ago

ah ok, thank you.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you contacted Bigwebmaster about this template yet? contact.php
  • tropicowash
  • tropicowash

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you ATNO,I just send him a buzz..
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

That template is created for Joomla 1.0 so it most likely would require lots of modifications to work with 1.5.
  • tropicowash
  • tropicowash

Post 3+ Months Ago

so what do you suggest, load and work with 1.0 for this one right? or is tehere a way to have it work in 1.5?
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

That template is only compatible with version Joomla 1.0 so it most likely would have issues working with 1.5. You are welcome to make modifictions to the template so that it could support higher versions, or work with external extensions etc -- the difficulty of that would depend on your skill level at working with web design and Joomla. You can see our templates here that are made for Joomla 1.5:

designs/joomla_templates/joomla_1.5_template/

If you want to use 1.5 I would highly recommend you find a template there. If you really only like that other design your best option would be to probably buy the 1.0 version and do the work to get it to support a higher version, or just settle for using it on Joomla 1.0. I would strongly recommend you research the differences between 1.0 and 1.5 so that you know exactly what to expect as far as differences in features.
  • tropicowash
  • tropicowash

Post 3+ Months Ago

I normally know how to build site in dreamweaver, some skill in css but i m not a super pro.I know the basic stuff.I nedd to manage my content quickly, ,and joomla seem to be perfect for that.It is a pain for me to put my hands on the html asset every time i ve to add or remove some thing.I don't need a super site,i just need it to work with simple stuff add image,article.and add some video.Actually I m pretty confortable with flash,so maibe i can insert my own player...I will check the link, and in the case dowgrade to version 1.0.Thanks for your assisance, and let me know what do you thing.
Thanks Again

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts