Kazaa won't work since I installed BT Broadband. HELP!!

• hibbyhobby
  • Born
  • Born
  • hibbyhobby
  • Loc: Wales

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there. This is really bugging me, and I've been trying to sove it all day :( I finally got my broadband activated to day in my new house, and was looking forward to a vast amount of downloading from kazaa when, alas, it dowsn't connect! I don't understand why! I've disabled the XP firewall, installed, disabled and rmoved various othes and even turned off my BT firewall at one point through the admin stuff. I've tried every version of kazaa and kazaa lite there are and gone through their FAQ suggestions and still it doesn't connect. Please help me.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• hibbyhobby
  • Born
  • Born
  • hibbyhobby

Post 3+ Months Ago

Forgive the poor spelling etc... but I've had about 9 cups of coffee today and I'm not thinking straight
  • ModernDestroyer
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you talked to your ISP and asked them why it isn't working? They may have blocked the web site and FTP to kazaa on there router or main firewall which is located near the demark. That is the only other thing I can think of. Have you tried going to other web sites and downloading programs?
  • hibbyhobby
  • Born
  • Born
  • hibbyhobby

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've tried other software like bearshare and winmx but they don't work either. I've asked other people who are on BT and it all works fine on their's! Its perplexing :? I'll have to phone BT tomorrow and find out what the hell is going on. I mean, what's the internet without Kazaa?!
  • ModernDestroyer
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

hibbyhobby wrote:
I mean, what's the internet without Kazaa?!

Less traffic and piracy :twisted: Enjoy :D
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'll second that, if the only reason you got highspeed is to be able to download illegal files...go back to dial-up, we don't need you.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts