Life can't get any more boring.

• LINE71X
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • LINE71X

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm seriously at a loss of words.

I'm sitting here "Thinking" about what to do for the day/days ahead and can never come up with anything. I'll go do some physical exercise outside like biking then after that i'll just end up going home or going to get a meal and go back home.

Seriously i have no interest in anything at all. Studied some c++ but it was quite confusing so i quit, Used to play online games but i find them boring, Used to read but i quit, I used to be an avid internet user but i also toned that down a little.

I seriously have no idea how to pass time...It's like time is WORKING AGAINST me...Seriously i hate looking at a clock...

sigh another boring day. It seems like fun disappears as you get older but even when i was younger i barely had any "Fun"

I have a couple of friends but that doesn't stop the boring time...We would meet up and just chat have a couple of drinks and in a couple of hours leave.

And i know others probably have it worse than me but i can sympathize with them, This truly is a horrible experience/feeling.

I feel like my mind is just gradually dying :hmm:
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Go to the beach. You might see me there.
  • navidimran
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • navidimran

Post 3+ Months Ago

Watch World Cup Football 2010. USA doing great, feel for them. You wont get bored anymore.
  • loria
  • Born
  • Born
  • loria

Post 3+ Months Ago

you spent on time in movies or plying games and internet they will very enjoy in this days :D
:handsup:
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

LINE71X, i could have sworn when i read your thread that it was me that typed it. I completely appreciate where you are coming from.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

I kind of see a lot of myself in the OP too. Getting bored is bad because then you start thinking about how bored you are and you start feeling sorry for yourself and it is the very bare beginnings of a downward spiral.

For you I'd recommend starting a small garden. You mentioned that you were going to go get some exercise then go out to eat. Chances are the food you'll be getting from a restaurant is going to cancel out the exercise you just did, so grow a little bit of healthy organic food. It will keep you from getting bored, it will be a little bit more exercise, and it will keep you from eating crap from fast food restaurants.
  • webmaster[+-]
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

For me life is never boring. It's always something new there waiting for me...
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is why I keep coming back to programming. Al the bugs I create and then spend a day to fix removes boredom away :lol:
  • effim
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Austin, TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

You're bored out of your mind because you're not doing anything. Rather than giving up every time something is confusing or difficult, stick with it. Take a short break and then try again. Nothing worth doing is easy.

You might get some use out of reading Happiness Hypothesis and Making Ideas Happen. They're good books.

And for the love of some deity, throw the C++ book away and learn something worth learning (ruby is powerful and fun, objective c is relevant, and php is ubiquitous, html5/css/javascript are all must-knows).
  • Gosan
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Jupiter, FL

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do you have a job? If not get one. That would take up a bit of your time. Even a mundane job is better than sitting around and thinking about how bored you are. It will give you something to do and new people to meet/talk to. Also, instead of thinking about doing some physical activity just do it.../nike check
  • inspiro_Host
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Line7x, why do you rust yourself? Start your own gigg. Since you know programming, why don't you start your own small webdesign, web hosting, social media, SEO or any other business? You can also do projects for free for NGOs or work as a freelancer.
Moderator Remark: Removed spam information
  • Steve-Hostirian
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: St. Louis MO 63146

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good advice inspiro_Host ... doing your own gigg gives you a personal interest in the outcome. When you love what you do, it never gets boring.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts