lost finale

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

So the very final episode is on tonight. A full 2 and a half hours of it!

In the UK they ususally show the most recent episode 2-3 days after it airs in America. The other day the television channel that is airing it here announced that they would show it at exactly the same time it is being aired in the West coast of the USA, which means the final episode is being shown at 5am tomorrow morning.

I really cannot wait to see how it all turns out. The most recent episode (E16) was brilliant and set up the final episode very well. So, any theories on what it is all about?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was kind of disappointed with it. It seemed like half the show was flash backs to stuff in previous episodes so that must have been why it was two hours long.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have only just got round to watching it, although all day today i kept hearing people say it was such a poor ending. I am more feeling along the lines of that it wasn't as bad as it could have been yet it could have maybe been a little bit better. In saying that, how can you improve on what has pretty much a really good season.

Lost has been great, a few crappy bits here and there, but for the most part a really good thing to watch. The conclusion was smarter than what some people seem to be appreciating at the moment.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

When series end these days it's because the writers are pretty much out of ideas. If they had enough ideas to come up with an awesome ending, it would make better financial sense to just continue the series. :D
  • SunlightMedia
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Ontario

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
I watched the first half of the first episode they ever had and hated it so bad I never watched it again. So I've never seen an entire episode of lost.

Exact same situation here. I bailed at the part where they though a monster was on the island and never looked back. My wife on the other hand has faithfully been addicted... :roll:
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
When series end these days it's because the writers are pretty much out of ideas. If they had enough ideas to come up with an awesome ending, it would make better financial sense to just continue the series. :D

I'd agree with you, but the writers of the show had the entire series planned out in advance. This is one exception where they weren't just making it up as they went along; the entire story was purposefully set up.

The series finale was good, but predictable, IMO.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 36 posts