lost finale

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Tonight (i think) the first episode from the last ever season of Lost starts.

I've been following the show since it began. It did start to get a bit strange over the last couple of seasons but still kept me interested. Aparently this season is supposed to be very different to the other Seasons and alot of the unanswered questions shall be answered.

Who here watches it and will be watching the final season?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I finally broke down and watched the series this past summer. I'd like to see how it ends. It was pretty weird since they opened the...thing.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's been ages since the last season, so i have to watch a couple of episodes to remind me where we are at. I am compltely lost (excuse the pun) as to what you mean in your above post dM :lol:
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

The thing that Locke and the guy that died in the airplane found in the jungle...the hatch. When they found out about the Dharma Initiative, etc. It got weird after that.

I think the last episode was the H-bomb thing.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ah yeah. It got wierd but it was still interesting. Like i say, i am quite keen on seeing this final season.

Unfortunately though i think that regardless of what happens i will still be disappointed with the very final episode because i have a feeling that not all of the questions will be answered and if they are it won't be as impressive as i would like to think.
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm getting ready to watch it in about 10 minutes :D
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'll be watching it, but on Hulu lol
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wish we could view Hulu here.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I didn't watch it yet so no spoilers! But, was it good?
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, yes it was. There were definitely a couple of "HOLY *plum*!" moments. :D
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I watched the first half of the first episode they ever had and hated it so bad I never watched it again. So I've never seen an entire episode of lost.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mark you are completely losing out. The first episode was just them crashing and showing you how they adapt. It's when they find out more about the island they have crashed on and how they crashed that it becomes interesting. The first season was good but it was the second season that it really became interesting. As the seasons have passed it has gone down a completely different route that you would never have imagined from the beginning.

It's worth spending the 60 odd hours catching up :lol:
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

I also tried watching an episode based on a suggestion from a relative. Both my wife and I didn't like it.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wasn't big into long running programs like this when it first came out. But i was recommended by several people to check it out. By this time it was the time Season 2 had started, so i was able to purchase the first season on DVD. Couple of weeks went by and i had completed the first season and was keen on seeing how the second season unfolded.

After then i was hooked, saw season two then season 3 then i got half way through season 4 before i was occupied with studies then eventually headed to Australia. I didn't bother getting back into it until early last year when Season 5 had started. I caught up with all of Season 4 and saw all of Season 5. Now that it is back on and it is the final season i just have to watch season 6.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

My wife has watched the whole series, but last night was the first episode I ever saw. I don't get it. Its confusing.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Chances are you will have to watch from the beginning, or certainly from season 2 to make any sense of what is happening now.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you don't watch from the beginning you will likely get "Lost". I have been a fan of Lost since the beginning and watched the 2 hour season opener last night. Won't give any spoilers but they already answered some questions I have had since the first season as well as brought new questions!

Its hard to get addicted to the show by just watching one episode. You have to give it a chance and once you start getting into the story you won't be able to resist watching them all :)

I am already excited for next Tuesday!
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

We watched that series recap before the new episode last week and it was all so confusing, it almost seems to me like they were overdoing it with the weird twists and curve balls and stuff just to make the viewers "lost". It is a neat idea for a story though.
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

at the moment, I have watched season 1 and part of season 2. I think im probably going to end up going back and watching them all. Me and my fiance have been watching the 24 Series, up to season 4, its gripping stuff!
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Lost and 24 are two of my favourite action TV programs to come from America.

Just found out that i have seen only half of what was shown last night.
  • dyfrin
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: WI

Post 3+ Months Ago

heroes finale next week already.. what the heck.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

For the longest time I thought the name "Lost" described the characters on the show. Now I realize, it meant of the viewer (In a good way). :twisted:
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree dM. This new season so far has been even more confusing than the other seasons, yet it's been done in such a way that i just really want to see more. I've just finished watching the most up to date episode and just love how they have made the viewer feel so confused as to who is saying the right thing and what the truth actually is.

I want to see more, now! :lol:
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Won't that be a bummer if the finale is really disappointing. Like what if in the last couple second of the series finale, some random person awakes from a deep sleep, and it turns out that everything that happened was just a dream?
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would more than likely cry. I have already sort of accepted that regardless of how it finishes it will still never satisfy me because i have spent days watching this from the beginning. Now it is nearing an end i just don't think anything could surprise me and make me feel "wow, that was really worth the several days of my life watching".

I honestly hope i am wrong, but i have such a high expectation now.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Surely they will offer a box set of the entire series on DVD or bluray, like with HBO series. I wonder how much something like that would cost? What they should do is offer the "cheap" box set with just the shows and some special features, then offer the MEGA box set with the shows and special features, then some sort of gimmick like a 3d model of the island or something.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

They're all going to wake up to discover they're contestants on Solitary 2.0. :lol:
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'll tell you what, this season is getting better and better. It's all starting to make sense now, and the very end of the last episode has got me thinking a few different things now.

Not too long until the final episode :)
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is pretty interesting, I kind of wish I would have watched from the first season because a lot of these people making special appearances are confusing me because I don't know who they are.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

You should start watching it from beginning. So many answers are being given away this season.

I think you are probably gonna keep watching this season, but by doing so you'll probably not feel the earlier seasons as much. That's not to say they are not good, infact there is so much happened that it is still worth watching.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 36 posts