McDonalds exploitation of those most in need

• MidGe48
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is another instance of shockingly bad and greedy behaviour by a large corporation.

McDonalds in Australia is revising it's prices as part of a regular yearly exercise. A spokesperson from the big M says that it is aligning its practice in line with global strategies. So all countries are potentially affected.

What they are doing is increasing their prices in the restaurants located in the poorer suburbs, those with low socio-economic demographics. In other words they will charge the less affluent more as they think the poorer people are less likely to be able to choose an alternative.

Here is a more detailed post on my site about it:http://zunob.com/content/mcdonalds-strategy-increase-profits

I urge you to spread the word about this, Digg the post if you agree with its content. This is a callous act and they should not be able to get away with it scot free.

Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

The first time I ate something from McDonalds was in the summer of 1969. My boss bought a hamburger for me. It was so disgusting, that I never returned. Sometime in the 1990s, someone gave me a hamburger from McDonalds. Those were the only 2 times I ever ate something from there.

The good thing about McDonalds is that I can boycott it and so can you.
  • camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: San Diego

Post 3+ Months Ago

I remember being Los Angeles and noticing prices in the poorer areas were higher than in the affluent areas. Hmmm..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts