Michael Jackson Dies

  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 13503
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Look at the top stories for the last year at Digg, it's only been one day and the only news bigger than MJ dying is Obama becoming president.

You know you're a big deal when your death rivals news of the first black President in America.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Posts: ?
  • Loc: Ozzuland
  • Status: Online

Post 3+ Months Ago

  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2733
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't know how reliable the source is, but if it turns out to be true, the media is about to rock again...

Quote:
After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”


Source looked like it could have some NSFW ads on it, so I'll withhold. I never know what's hiding behind my AdBlock Plus.

Update: Maybe there's some legitimacy to it after all(see article here), but I don't trust Fox News either, heh.
  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8742
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

He had issues, but like everything else there is a reason for this. There is always a reason to every problem.

Imagine this, you are 5 years old and you are performing in one of the biggest child bands of the time. Your career doesn't really stop for abour 25 years where you release some of the biggest songs of all time and people are constantly praising you.

What happens when you stop? everything that you thought you knew about yourself was no longer what you thought and now you are starting to realise that you are not a little kid...but only because there is a society that frowns upon what he is alleged to have done. You can see he wasn't really sane, but he was still a fantastic musician nonetheless and i think it is only fair for him to be remembered for what he did do and not what he was alleged to have done.

His music will still be played for decades to come, i have no doubt in my nind about that. Whilst i was never a massive fan, i can completely appreciate his contribution to the music world.

I'm still a bit shocked at all this. Rest in Peace MJ.
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2733
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8

...because this thread needed a video tribute. 8)
  • Kellyj78
  • Born
  • Born
  • Kellyj78
  • Posts: 4

Post 3+ Months Ago

Michael is a great loss in music industry..but people should always remember his contributions to the world.

We will miss you Michael!
  • kalall
  • Born
  • Born
  • kalall
  • Posts: 2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its a sad news and He is my favorite singer when i heard it i just shocked and cann't explain how i felt on that moment :(
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3318
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wonder who the next celebrity to go is going to be. Just recently we've had Michael Jackson, Farah Faucet, Billy Mays, David Carradine, and Ed McMahon all turn up dead.
  • AnarchY SI
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2521
  • Loc: /usr/src/MI

Post 3+ Months Ago

personally, i have no idea where i was or what i was doing. i just remember feeling a slight sigh of relief and wondering if i should feel bad that it made me smile :-X

natas wrote:
This guy had children in his bed... and said it was perfectly ok to do so. If this isn't a sick person. I don't know what is. Maybe the world is a better place now.

ATNO/TW wrote:
R.I.P Michael Jackson. You will be missed by the world.

-1

amen.

haven't read all the posts, but just wanted to comment on
Quote:
Despite MJ's misguided choices, which I do not condone, defend, or agree with, he still deserves a bit of respect. He will no longer hurt anyone, including himself. IMHO, we should leave it at that.

When I go, I hope I won't be remembered only by the cynics and critics for the bad things that I've done over my lifetime. I'd like to think that I'll be remembered for the good that I've managed by the people who love, respect, and understand me.

erm..if your child was molested by him, would you really think regardless of that he deserves respect? or better yet, if you were the child who was molested by him, would you still respect him? there are stupid, bad, *plum* things people do, whatever. but there are some things that just scar your reputation as well, and molesting children IMHO is one of them.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3318
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

And correct me if I'm wrong, but he was never actually convicted of child molestation. He was only accused wasn't he? If so, then he's innocent until proven guilty.
  • Rabid Dog
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3245
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

natas wrote:
This guy had children in his bed... and said it was perfectly ok to do so. If this isn't a sick person. I don't know what is. Maybe the world is a better place now.

ATNO/TW wrote:
R.I.P Michael Jackson. You will be missed by the world.

-1


Look, were did you get your undisputed facts? Prehaps he did, prehaps he didn't. The story is for him and his Maker now. But I tell you something I told someone today after hearing a MJ joke. As much as some people hated him, he hated himself even more. Who created Michael Jackson? The world and record companies. No excuse for anything he did wrong but I think we need to be sympathetic about the fact that a family has lost a loved one. I personally only liked the tracks that he had some excellent axe wielding guitar plays on but that is my opinion.

My point is this: Be careful saying the world is better off without him because I am sure there are some who say the same about you and sooner or later we are all laid equal before our righteous judge. Everyone is mortal and the same measure you judge by is the measure you will be judged by so best not to judge unless you have all three sides of the story, your side, my side and the truth.

P.S if my child was molested by someone I WOULD NOT accept a pay off to make it go away. Kinda makes you wonder why the child was there in the first place? If the parents were willing to accept this then prehaps they are the ones that should be prosecuted. What a sad world
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3318
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rabid Dog wrote:
My point is this: Be careful saying the world is better off without him...


Very true. There's a lot more dangerous people out there than The King of Pop. Ruthless dictators, serial killers, drug lords, corrupt politicians, satan.....the list goes on and on.
  • natas
  • PHP Ninja
  • Proficient
  • natas
  • Posts: 308
  • Loc: AFK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rabid Dog wrote:
natas wrote:
This guy had children in his bed... and said it was perfectly ok to do so. If this isn't a sick person. I don't know what is. Maybe the world is a better place now.


Look, were did you get your undisputed facts? Prehaps he did, prehaps he didn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQwY4ll1Kfc Skip to 1:06 Straight from the horse's mouth. He said even if he slept in the bed with the child (who was indeed in his bad as I stated) it would be okay.

Rabid Dog wrote:
My point is this: Be careful saying the world is better off without him because I am sure there are some who say the same about you and sooner or later we are all laid equal before our righteous judge.

You assume I believe in some type of "God", which I do not.

Rabid Dog wrote:
P.S if my child was molested by someone I WOULD NOT accept a pay off to make it go away. Kinda makes you wonder why the child was there in the first place? If the parents were willing to accept this then prehaps they are the ones that should be prosecuted. What a sad world


I agree! I also agree that the payoff shows Michael was worried about something. Hmm.

kc0tma wrote:
Very true. There's a lot more dangerous people out there than The King of Pop.

By that statement, you infer that MJ is indeed a dangerous individual.
  • Rabid Dog
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3245
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dude really. You can argue this till you blue in the face. The point is this and many people have difficulty accepting this so I am sure you will as well

I am right all the time :)
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2733
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

uh oh natas, careful who you challenge, heh. I don't hold a rhetoric candle to Rabid Dog.
  • natas
  • PHP Ninja
  • Proficient
  • natas
  • Posts: 308
  • Loc: AFK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not really here to "challenge" anyone. Just want to voice an unpopular opinion. It seems that others are the one's wishing to "challenge" me.

Either way... I tried not to respond until I got dragged back in... Sorry.
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2733
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Turns out MJ had a patent - for shoes that let him and performers lean forward beyond their center of gravity.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HJbGSHtFYQ

Check out this article at Discovery News for explanation.
  • Rabid Dog
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3245
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOL unpopular opinion. I would put the opinions at about 50/50 to be honest considering the MJ jokes that have come out and the amount of people that reacted in the same way you did.

Anyways RIP MJ and that can be interperated as Rest In Peace or just for you Natas "Rot in pieces"
  • digitalcamera
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • digitalcamera
  • Posts: 13
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

You know its terrible the way hes ruined his life his music was so cool back in the day . I was the first album I ever bought lol. I was 9 or 10 I think I don't know something like that. It just went downhill for him as his life turned tainted with all the little boys etc. Lawsuits and well it was proven he was indeed a pedophile.

Sad he could of used his popularity boom for something for good not evil. ITs sad how he corrupted his life after that. The fame seems to have effects on differnt people and it just turned him evil.
  • Rabid Dog
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3245
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ah yes you say that but everyone seems to think that Bill Gates is a nasty man yet he funds a large portion of malaria research in Africa.

I recon you can never win, human beings are way to fickle and grey. Nothing is ever black or white (no pun intended)
  • Wicked_Goddess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 47

Post 3+ Months Ago

No matter what he'd became, his contribution in the world of music can never be denied. MJ, may you rest in peace.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 13503
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I never realized he's been performing since he was a little kid until he died and all of the interviews/etc started airing on TV.

I can see why he was always in debt, one interview he just walked around pointing at things and they wrapped it up for him. The guy asks "Do you have room in your house for this stuff?" to which MJ answers "Oh, this is for a new house" :lol:
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3318
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

How did you get dragged in?
  • craniul 26
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • craniul 26
  • Posts: 27

Post 3+ Months Ago

The doctors thought that he was haveing a cardiac arrest however they found out later it was food poisoning he had eaten a ten year old sausage haha.
  • Richer
  • Born
  • Born
  • Richer
  • Posts: 1

Post 3+ Months Ago

natas wrote:
This guy had children in his bed... and said it was perfectly ok to do so. If this isn't a sick person. I don't know what is. Maybe the world is a better place now.

ATNO/TW wrote:
R.I.P Michael Jackson. You will be missed by the world.

-1


i feel blessed that i knew of such a tremendous and talented performer and its really sad that he passed away so suddenly. I feel really bad for the next generation because they will never know of Michael Jackson, unless we spread the word and let his music stay fresh in ur minds and our hearts. RIP MJ
_______
http://woodenspears.com

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 54 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.