Microsoft continues to battle Google with new Hohm

• UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hohm, Microsoft's answer to the Google PowerMeter, was launched this week. The tool aims to provide users with accurate information regarding power usage in their home. Hohm will also give you recommendations on how to conserve and cut back costs. Although the service is best experienced by those who use one of the supported providers, others can still utilize the tool by answering questions about their usage. However, while Microsoft works to improve their beta, Google continues to provide a stable solution for those seeking out this type of tool via PowerMeter.

(the link I found was not microsoft.com, but I found it listed on multiple articles. For security sake, I won't list it here until the official link goes live, but the beta is out there. If you're interested, google "microsoft hohm" and make an informed decision) ;)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• musiclover91
  • Born
  • Born
  • musiclover91

Post 3+ Months Ago

i find it often obvious guys..

they never stop fighting.. and am all sad cos i saw a recent report tht both the companies use soooo much of carbon for each search.. want them to be eco friendly...

regards
Moderator Remark: removed URL. Please use the signature option to advertise websites
  • bryanfuller
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • bryanfuller

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think it would be very tuff for google to compete MS office and same will be for Microsoft to defeat google by bing.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts