Missing Malaysia Plane

• suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was wondering what thoughts you have on this subject,

How can a plane just disapear with 239 people plus staff, How does a plane just vanish after two hours turns towards home then gone from radar. Latest is they believe there was an Iranian asylum seeker on board on a fake passport, not connected to terroists. They knew yesterday the man was not Asian.

10 ships are now in the waters looking for 'anything' that connects them to the whereabout of the plane, or its passengers. Rescue teams expanded their search for the aircraft to include a vast area on the west peninsula of Malaysia at the Straits of Malacca.

Four people were supposed to be on fake passports...Germany is another country mentioned for an extended search.

Its all very strange. :? :(
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• nessuno
  • nessuno

Post 3+ Months Ago

The latests news speaks about the fact that the plane could be exploded during the flight.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

But had that occurred, why is there no signals from the black box?

Quote:
:: Sky News will be showing a 12-minute special report on the story so far of the missing flight MH370 at 2.30pm.

It would seem Thailand have given up their search and rescue.

My thoughts are its being held somewhere due to there being no signals and no wreckage.

Five days today its been missing.

S
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, now they seem to think that there was foul play involved and turned the search for the plane into a criminal investigation.

Apparently, (I read this somewhere, not exactly in that article) some passengers boarded the plane with stolen passports. I don't know how tight the security is in Malaysia, but I'm guessing not tight enough since some people managed to board the plane with someone else's passports... (well, unless they were forged).
  • craigly
  • Born
  • Born
  • craigly
  • Loc: Bangladesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is unbelievable where the plane and its passenger. I pray God all of them are well. But not understand how the plane vanish? What was happen in all passengers and stuff?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts