Music when sleeping?

• Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are you listening to music when trying to sleep?
If you do, what kind of music?
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'll fall asleep to just about anything, but I fall asleep to the TV now.
  • rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Strangely, the more voilent and heavy the better I sleep to it. Calm gentle music keeps me more awake :?

Although I always sleep better with some noise (usually PC case fans as my family don't like music late at night for some reason :roll: )

And the combined LED lights from all my electrical equiptment ensure that it is always light :lol: guess I'm a bit unconventional with sleeping habits....
  • jnacool
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

PC fans just ruin a perfectly good nights sleep they are only ever on if im desperate for a download or a large set of emails or somthing, for exmaple when its my day with customer support its on all night to prevent a large amount of sales emails or support emails in the morning.
  • SecureITGroup
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can sleep to any loud noise computer are easy to sleep too. When I go to races I sleep before the big race starts that way i will be energized during the race it helps me concentrate with a lot of people on the track with me. When you have been around them a lot it becomes nothing to you. Motox is what kind of racing I am talking about shifter carts keep me awake and the same with class 7 trucks.
  • blizzy
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • blizzy

Post 3+ Months Ago

I keep my Winamp playing pretty loud when I go to sleep. The only music I put on the list is rock, heavy metal. For some reason it makes me go to sleep better. And I frequently have dreams having people or myself playing to the songs. And when I wake up, I would be wondering about such coincidence. Usually it would take me 5-10 minutes to snap out of that.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I cant sleep to music in the background. it keeps me awake coz i like listening to music - i will end up listening the whole night :-)
  • Nego
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sleep?
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

cant sleep with music on. i dont know how to .
tried several times before. lol
  • the_forsaken_one
  • Loc: norway/aalesund

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah.. music is a must when you sleep :P i listen to Dimmu Borgir/Incubus and almost any form of music... but strangely i wake up screaming half way through the playlist.... reason: some moron friend of mine has downloaded a britney spears song.. i think its toxic... and every time i delete it he downloads a new copy.. never anything else...

Go figure... well well...
  • Tom the Great
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: B.C., Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Last time I went to sleep with music on was Neil Youn - Unplugged. It's has a good volume to it. Maybe some Tom Petty, Nirvana unplugged, etc.

My computers are usually on, so the fan is pretty easy to fall a sleep with (my computers are 4-5 feet away from where my head is when I sleep)
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: M'boro. TN, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I usually fall asleep to some of Ozzy's softer stuff or some of the calmer rammstein songs... It always seems to put me in a better mood... :wink:
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

I cant listen to music while I sleep cos it makes me too hyped and wanna go to the club and dance!!
  • Kewleus
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Kewleus

Post 3+ Months Ago

i always listen to music i just listen to 102.1 the EDGE (toronto,Canada)
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

We have 96.1 FM THE EDGE here in Australia, how cool is that!
  • twmspro
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Indiana

Post 3+ Months Ago

i usually put on some lincoln park or metallica or somethin when i sleep. whats awesome is that i have a speaker about 6in. to my face so i can turn it down real low and still hear it. good for parents!
  • rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, thats cool, I have speakers all over the place 6.1 SS - can't get more than a couple of metres away from them, even if you try :D but I have a heeeeuge amp powering them, even on "midnight listening" mode it's not good for others in the house, I think they just like to moan :lol:
  • Tone2k11
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Tone2k11
  • Loc: Southampton - UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

i cant sleep with music however sometime i put on the radio and they have a show late at night where people phone in with there problems and i love listening to that but i never fall asleep as its to good.

I stoped doing it now as i was getting bags from not a lot of sleep! lol
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have occasionaly slept with music on. Generally some John Belluci. (Thats jazz for all of ya who didnt know) I dont usualy do it, and It has to be a saxaphone or sleep is totally out of the question. The only things is when I do leave the music on when Im asleep, I tend to be tired the following and usually end up taking a nap in the afternoon to make it thu the day. So more often than not, No music.
  • etw831
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • etw831

Post 3+ Months Ago

i used to always listen to music wen i went to bed but my dad gets mad, so now i use my mp3 player, with head phones so he cant hear. i love music, listen to it all the time
  • bkummer
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Butler, Pennsylvania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bring out some Led Zeppelin or Floyd! That will calm me down quick.
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: SanLeon Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

i listen to baby musicals(soposto help ur baby grow to be smart it didnt do anything for me tho)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 22 posts