Name Some Things You "Missed" in Life

• Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think I missed a lot of things in my life. But you know what? The best thing to do is to relive them. Last weekend I wore a sunday dress, drove to the mall with my scooter and hit the arcade on my own! I played those guitars, the dance machines and played Tekken. Everyone was staring at me for I was shouting because I am enjoying every moment of it. I know it's embarrassing but I never felt like it was! I went store hopping and trying out clothes that I never had the chance to wear. I got a few bad looks from sales ladies because I didn't bought a single piece of clothing after trying out a dozen! I was so laughing on my way home and I prayed and thanked God for that day.

Life is short, live today as if it is your last but don't over do it! :lol:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

I kind of wish I would have hit the road and lived truly free. Long story...

I graduated high school early and immediately moved about 200 miles away from home to find a job and then start college. I had gotten a couple of joe jobs, installing security cameras and alarms, graveyard shift DJ at a radio station, even soldering the piezo buzzers into smoke alarms. Then about a week before freshman orientation at my chosen community college I got a note in the mail from my college recruiter saying that they were eliminating my degree program. I went and talked to the guy the next day and he said they were cancelling it because of a lack of interest. I was already kind of on edge and depressed because I was having a hard time finding decent work, and being only 17 I was still a little young to handle that kind of responsibility. So I packed a backpack with a few necessities and got in my car and drove for a few days. I went all over Wyoming and Colorado, just goofing off mostly. Then I decided to just go back home to mom and dad's and I wound up living with them and getting my old TV station job back while I went through college. These days I kind of regret not staying on the road and wandering around.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Missing something and Regretting something is different to me. I guess it is similar in that you regret not doing something therefore missing the opportunity. Depends on how you interpret the word "Missing"

I can tell you what i regret, but not what i have missed as i regret something more than i missed.
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

kc0tma wrote:
I kind of wish I would have hit the road and lived truly free. Long story...

Well at least you've learned something.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

I learned that college is preparation for the business world and the business world sucks.
  • Sabryan
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Sabryan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just want to write down some quotes:

Before I knew the best part of my life had come, it had gone. ~Ashleigh Brilliant ~

Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. ~Earl Nightingale~

Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. ~Mark Twain~

Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued. ~Socrates ~
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sabryan wrote:
Before I knew the best part of my life had come, it had gone. ~Ashleigh Brilliant ~

To follow up on that one...

Quote:
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Based on my opinions, many of the famous philosophical quotes are so cool and chilling and if we truly live with that, we don't have to do anything.

What I miss ? I miss not knowing exactly how I used to miss . .

Sky is the limit, people.

:)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts