need good programing/webmaster who help and generate income

• rubahneck
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rubahneck

Post 3+ Months Ago

:shock: :idea: :idea: Need help for my new website, someone who wants to help me in web design, specially for automatization of the website, someone who wants 100% of profits, good english, need help with traffic too but most important of all very friendly. You will get FREE sign up, FREE hosting, be part of the Admin.,answer questions from people around the world on your cell or phone, unlimited income possibilities, only online work for now. Email me directly here and let your email.
This is a good way to start a good partnership and a good new job for houndreds in the world.

Write inmedately to have a good friendship and know you are serious, honest and friendly to recieve inmediately your first assigment! working part time for now.

CEVA.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ED
  • Student
  • Student
  • ED
  • Loc: Halifax

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok...... details details details...
what is the website first of all...
From what i can tell.. you want someone to design it for you... automate it, get traffic... be a service rep for you and get "100% of profits".

Thats a little strange if you ask me.
Anyway...
I'm an english speaking, website designing, cgi script programmer, but since your so vague i'm not gonna waste my time emailing you. If you want to give me more detail then you email me....
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

ditto, ED

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts