Need help of my newest MP4 player?

• magis
  • Born
  • Born
  • magis

Post 3+ Months Ago

I bought MP4 player from China last week. Once I receive the player, I am so happy with its beautiful looking. But I am sad with its terrible manual and its software when I turn on it. The device has marked on the player itself saying that it is an AVI player. It contains a demo avi file which plays reasonably well.

I tried to load up some avi files which play on my computer. But the portable player says incorrect format. I think the problem is that I can not understand functions of player fully. After I tried several times, I still can not upload avi. File.

Can some one suggest what we can try in this situation? Have you come across this situation before? And have you bought any MP4 player from china? I think I have been cheated or the player had problem before shipment. Anyone help me?
  • Mr OBrien
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: down a creek without a paddle

Post 3+ Months Ago

i need to know the name of it and the model and the serial number in order to help you. is there an option on it to upgrade the firmware?
  • joice
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • joice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google the name and the model and I am sure you could resolve this. Askinbg on forums will hardly bring fast results as it is very unlikely that someone here has got the same chinese player.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts