I need money!

• rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Socno wrote:
SharkShark wrote:
I do believe this topic has gone waaaay off point. And I have to agree with Miss_bee on her statment. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion guys. we dont need anyone blasting someone else for the way they think.

I agree that people should have their own opinion. But sometimes it is best to keep that opinion for yourself.

And if you are too opinionated to manage that (like me) you should be prepared for the blasting that you get, and damn well deserve, when your opinion offends someone.

You reap what you sow
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Gee thanks guys!!

And thankyou Shark :)
  • Nego
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

SharkShark wrote:
I do believe this topic has gone waaaay off point. And I have to agree with Miss_bee on her statment. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion guys. we dont need anyone blasting someone else for the way they think.

Sure we do! All of u know that they're are some idiots in the world that dont really know it. How will they ever find out if u dont tell them?... Im not talking about nebody on this forum btw. :lol:
  • rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nego wrote:
SharkShark wrote:

Sure we do! All of u know that they're are some idiots in the world that dont really know it. How will they ever find out if u dont tell them?... Im not talking about nebody on this forum btw. :lol:

Hahahahaha you go blasting the morons Nego, I'm right behind you buddy! :lol:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 34 posts