I need money!

• the_forsaken_one
  • Loc: norway/aalesund

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello all.. im planing to move from norway to australia.. but im a little shy of cash... will take any donation... all i need is part of the airfare....

I am a prisoner of lameness in this country...
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

LMFAO Alex, ure such a dork!!! :P:P:P:P But ya know I love's ya!
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

the_forsaken_one wrote:
hello all.. im planing to move from norway to australia.. but im a little shy of cash... will take any donation... all i need is part of the airfare....

I am a prisoner of lameness in this country...

Move from Norway? How come?
Norway is a beautiful country wich I am born in.
  • the_forsaken_one
  • Loc: norway/aalesund

Post 3+ Months Ago

NO! norway is a horrible country... everyone thinks that they are better then everyone else... lame girls that think they rule the world.... and lamer boys that uses there parents car to pick up the lame girls....
  • jnacool
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I would donate mate but I dont think a half eaten pot noodle and a car air freshener will relaly help your treck!
  • kosmicdj
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • kosmicdj
  • Loc: www.scripttemplate.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

good luck. try to borrow some $ from one of the lame girls
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno

Post 3+ Months Ago

the_forsaken_one wrote:
NO! norway is a horrible country... everyone thinks that they are better then everyone else... lame girls that think they rule the world.... and lamer boys that uses there parents car to pick up the lame girls....

No, that is not true.. I get sick of hearing this *plum*. First of all, the norwegian girls are sexy and smart.
I have NEVER met a norwegian girl who thinks she rules the world, that is for sure. So please stop talking nonsense.
I am so sorry, but I need to reply some of this in norwegian :P This is ment for him only:

Hva faen er det med deg a? Jentene i Norge er smarte, snille søte. Ja, det finnes jenter som sitter på med gutter som låner moren eller faren sin bil, men ikke kom her å si at det ikke forekommer i hvert land.
Utifra ditt bilde og det du sier ser det mer ut som du har mangel på venner, siden du virkelig hater guttene som befinner seg i Norge. Er vel nesten mer merkelig at alle andre ikke gidder å være sammen med deg, det sier kanskje sitt.. At det er noe som er feil med deg, og ikke resten av hele Norge.. Det du står her å sier er ALT for dumt!

So sorry for the norwegian, but I had to set him straight.!
  • SecureITGroup
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

sorry i had to. this it how i can translate it i am not good in the language but here we go.

Utifra your picture and facts you say discern facts additional edged as you have lack of friends , afterwards you actual am hating boys as tied up her in Norway. Am well all but additional curious that everybody else no matter listless
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno

Post 3+ Months Ago

SecureITGroup wrote:
sorry i had to. this it how i can translate it i am not good in the language but here we go.

Utifra your picture and facts you say discern facts additional edged as you have lack of friends , afterwards you actual am hating boys as tied up her in Norway. Am well all but additional curious that everybody else no matter listless

that is totally wrong. If you must know what i said, here it is:

What is wrong with you? Girls in norway are smart and sweet. Yes, it is girls who will ride with guys who have borrowed a car from their dad, but hey, that is happening in every country. By watching your picture and what you just have said(about guys and girls in Norway), I belive you got lack of friends, and because of that you are blaming everybody else but yourself. I think it is a bit weird that you think that most of the guys in Norway are idiots, I belive they think the same way about you. maybe you should think twice.. Think that it may be a posibilty that there is something wrong with you, instead of everybody else.

Thank you!
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Louisville, Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

dude those girls won't be as stuck up as you think. You just got to have more game than parker brothers.
  • SecureITGroup
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
i am not good in the language but here we go

like i said
  • DR01D
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

come on over!!!! just bring some sun tan lotion (zinc), some thongs (flip flops), and be prepared to be mugged buy hoards of sexy women that want you every nite of the week. ;-)
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

oh yeah right...lol
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Alex...listen babe....don't listen to what one person on this thread (not mentioning names but you will no who I mean when I talk to you on msn), but you KNOW when you get here, you are MORE then welcome to come stay with me on your vacation or forever if you choose to become an Austalian Citizen!
Aussie Girls RULE but I don't judge other countrys either cos I haven't left my own!

Socno did you stop to think that maybe Alex was JOKING!!! When you typed in norwegian I was actually quite offended because this is an ENGLISH board for all of us to enjoy not for you to rattle your brain off at a JOKE in another language that most of us do not understand!

Please don't do it again, I don't want to make enemies but I also want to enjoy my time here and have my friends ie: ALEX, enjoy it too!

So Thank YOU!
  • iNtheDark
  • iNtheDark

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think Norweigen girls r hot cool and if any boys use their parents cars to pick up girls it be in the U.S. So i have no idea why ur moving and ur not getting any of my money. o socno just shut up with ur fancy languages and crap ok? good
  • iNtheDark
  • iNtheDark

Post 3+ Months Ago

o ya Aussie girls rock 2. i mean they all do as long as you know where to find em' right guys ;)
  • DR01D
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah you can have any* girl you want.

*conditions apply

nah seriously, there are 5 sexy girls to every ugly guy, so usually they just fight each other over you ;-)
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I knew I should have taken that trip to australia before I got married
  • DR01D
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOL
  • PrISM
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • PrISM
  • Loc: McConnell AFB, Kansas

Post 3+ Months Ago

the_forsaken_one wrote:
lame girls that think they rule the world.... and lamer boys that uses there parents car to pick up the lame girls....

Looks like they need an American man to come and take care of things. I'll just wear my uniform and they'll be eating out of my hand. :D
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno

Post 3+ Months Ago

Miss_Bee wrote:
Hey Alex...listen babe....don't listen to what one person on this thread (not mentioning names but you will no who I mean when I talk to you on msn), but you KNOW when you get here, you are MORE then welcome to come stay with me on your vacation or forever if you choose to become an Austalian Citizen!
Aussie Girls RULE but I don't judge other countrys either cos I haven't left my own!

Socno did you stop to think that maybe Alex was JOKING!!! When you typed in norwegian I was actually quite offended because this is an ENGLISH board for all of us to enjoy not for you to rattle your brain off at a JOKE in another language that most of us do not understand!

Please don't do it again, I don't want to make enemies but I also want to enjoy my time here and have my friends ie: ALEX, enjoy it too!

So Thank YOU!

Why are offended? What I typed in norwegian was not ment for you. It did not seem to me that Alex was joking. You may take his side, but I am not taking that crap from him. Norwegian people are as good as everybody else in this world. I see this thread as personal, when he is insulting me and my friends. That is why i react as I do..
My girlfriend is Norwegian, and as Alex called all norwegian girls in another thread: "All girls in Norway are stucked up bitches who only drives with guys who have a BMW."

When a person is saying something like that, he speaks for himself.

Peace out.. No hard feelings
I am not here to make enemies.
  • PrISM
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • PrISM
  • Loc: McConnell AFB, Kansas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Miss_Bee wrote:
you are MORE then welcome to come stay with me on your vacation or forever if you choose to become an Austalian Citizen

Are all Aussie girls like this?
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Basically it goes like this SOCNO....Alex is one of very good friends right and to me and I bet half the people here, you could easily see what he said was a joke! FFS anyone with half a brain should have laughed at his post!
I for one am offended that YOU knowing this board is an ENGLISH board, went and spoke in Norwegian directly to one of MY friends. He knew what you were saying but I didn't and neither did anyone else. Thats not fair and its also very rude!
How would you feel, if one of your friends made a simple joke, you laughed it off, I swooned in and had my piece of *plum* say and then spoke in another language to your friend that understood me but you had no idea what I had said...
Do you get my point.

I can't see why people can't live it up and enjoy making friends here, instead of abusing every Tom, Dick and Harry just because they made a JOKE based on their OWN opinion about the things surrounding them!

It TOTALLY sucks and I've had my say, so I'm leaving this conversation now, NOT to return and PLEASE don't PM me again, asking me to reply to you on this thread cos I will not respond!!!
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno

Post 3+ Months Ago

Miss_Bee wrote:
Basically it goes like this SOCNO....Alex is one of very good friends right and to me and I bet half the people here, you could easily see what he said was a joke! FFS anyone with half a brain should have laughed at his post!
I for one am offended that YOU knowing this board is an ENGLISH board, went and spoke in Norwegian directly to one of MY friends. He knew what you were saying but I didn't and neither did anyone else. Thats not fair and its also very rude!
How would you feel, if one of your friends made a simple joke, you laughed it off, I swooned in and had my piece of *plum* say and then spoke in another language to your friend that understood me but you had no idea what I had said...
Do you get my point.

I can't see why people can't live it up and enjoy making friends here, instead of abusing every Tom, Dick and Harry just because they made a JOKE based on their OWN opinion about the things surrounding them!

It TOTALLY sucks and I've had my say, so I'm leaving this conversation now, NOT to return and PLEASE don't PM me again, asking me to reply to you on this thread cos I will not respond!!!

A joke? Come on. He has written in serveral threads how he hates the people in Norway.. I would rather say he is saying that because he has had a rough time living in Norway.. (Maybe lack of friends for all I know)
What he has been saying is not much of a joke.. Mostly, he hate those in Norway, and that is for a fact....
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno

Post 3+ Months Ago

Miss_Bee wrote:
Do you get my point.

One more thing.... I think it is you who should open your eyes.. Since your such a good friend of him, you do not see the whole picture.... Even if the made jokes about those in Norway, people will be insulted.. Maybe not if he just made one joke, but he makes several jokes. (And this is the worst joke I have ever heard)
  • rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can see where socno is coming from on this, I checked the previous posts and there is not a hint of humour on the original post for this thread. It reads as an insult to the people of Norway, and insults offend people.

I would suggest that miss bee is siticking up for him because he is her friend, and maybe she knows his sense of humour better than we do. But to me, not knowing him, there was no joke evident. Maybe it's a dry/ironic sense of humour, but that always comes accross badly in text.

Saying an entire country of people are exactly the same is rediculous. If you cannot find anyone at all that you can get along with in your own country, then you have not been looking very hard and I very much doubt you will find anyone anywhere else.

The grass is not greener on the other side, and never will be.
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno

Post 3+ Months Ago

rtm223 wrote:
I can see where socno is coming from on this, I checked the previous posts and there is not a hint of humour on the original post for this thread. It reads as an insult to the people of Norway, and insults offend people.

I would suggest that miss bee is siticking up for him because he is her friend, and maybe she knows his sense of humour better than we do. But to me, not knowing him, there was no joke evident. Maybe it's a dry/ironic sense of humour, but that always comes accross badly in text.

Saying an entire country of people are exactly the same is rediculous. If you cannot find anyone at all that you can get along with in your own country, then you have not been looking very hard and I very much doubt you will find anyone anywhere else.

The grass is not greener on the other side, and never will be.

Thank you for understanding rtm23, your words are wice. I am not trying to get on the wrong side with you Miss Bee, but, I am not letting anybody insult me or my friends.
But anyway, lets pretend this thread never happened, and hope that your friend will stop insulting those who lives in Norway.
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

yep, good point rtm. Also another metaphor, if I may:

Wherever you go, there you are
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

I do believe this topic has gone waaaay off point. And I have to agree with Miss_bee on her statment. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion guys. we dont need anyone blasting someone else for the way they think.
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno

Post 3+ Months Ago

SharkShark wrote:
I do believe this topic has gone waaaay off point. And I have to agree with Miss_bee on her statment. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion guys. we dont need anyone blasting someone else for the way they think.

I agree that people should have their own opinion. But sometimes it is best to keep that opinion for yourself.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 34 posts