Need PDA or Phone users to help me test out a forum..

  • tbase
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 62

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am starting a forum at OnSEO.com...I have installed a script that "should" autodetect handheld users and serve them a "lite" forum version.I have tested on some palm devices, and it appears to work good.

Would some handheld users please check out for me...I want to make sure it is ok before I continue with the design of my forum.

http://www.onseo.com/forums is the link..

Thanks
Tbase 8)

BTW.. I could give out some gmail invites to testers if ya need one...I have about 15 to spare.
  • tbase
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 62

Post 3+ Months Ago

Shamless bump
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2297
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

works on my nokia 3200 ;)
  • tbase
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 62

Post 3+ Months Ago

Awsome ...I have tester....

Is that nokia a just ell phone or a pda type phone?

Thanks
Tbase :)
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2297
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

just cell/mobile ;)
  • tbase
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 62

Post 3+ Months Ago

sweet...that tickles the ---- out of me..

I was concerned about the cell phone being able to read it correctly..

Is there any chance I could get you to register "or give you a test account" and see if you can actually post a thread with your phone.

Thanks
Tbase :)
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2297
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, it takes time to connect and costs..
i will do it l8r
  • tbase
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 62

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yea , and those minutes are not that cheap...But I thank you for helping..

Tbase 8)
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 383
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a PDA/phone. I get unlimited access intenet access for an additional fee so I'll test it for you now.

tbase wrote:
Yea , and those minutes are not that cheap...But I thank you for helping..

Tbase 8)
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 383
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks good. In fact fits my screen just like yahoo does. I surfed a few links too. If you have any specifc questions let me know. I would like one of those gmail invites please.
  • tbase
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 62

Post 3+ Months Ago

Uncensored-Hosting wrote:
Looks good. In fact fits my screen just like yahoo does. I surfed a few links too. If you have any specifc questions let me know. I would like one of those gmail invites please.


Send me your email address, and I will be glad to send a invite your way ...

Thanks for checking it out for me

Tbase :)
  • rjstephens
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 774
  • Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

um, stupid as it is of him, isn't that his email address there in his sig? (Stupid because loads of spam bots will probably see it)
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 383
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please see sig ... Gus

tbase wrote:
Uncensored-Hosting wrote:
Looks good. In fact fits my screen just like yahoo does. I surfed a few links too. If you have any specifc questions let me know. I would like one of those gmail invites please.


Send me your email address, and I will be glad to send a invite your way ...

Thanks for checking it out for me

Tbase :)
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 383
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

Lol as funny as this is I don't get much SPAM. We filter that vigilantly. 99% of all SPAM sent to me goes straight to a Blackhole or my Trash folder for a cursory double check before deletion. Plus the email addresses on the board are sp a c ed to thwart spam bots.

rjstephens wrote:
um, stupid as it is of him, isn't that his email address there in his sig? (Stupid because loads of spam bots will probably see it)
  • tbase
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 62

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol...whoops

Not used to looking in sigs for email addresses..

Invite Sent :)
  • rjstephens
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 774
  • Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Lol as funny as this is I don't get much SPAM. We filter that vigilantly. 99% of all SPAM sent to me goes straight to a Blackhole or my Trash folder for a cursory double check before deletion. Plus the email addresses on the board are sp a c ed to thwart spam bots.


Strange, whenever I put an email address on the net anywhere, I start getting buckets of spam within a week. Even my personal email address (which I only use for close friends and family) gets quite a bit of spam.

I try to avoid spam filters because of flase positivies. In the past I have had important emails not get answered because they were sent to my spam folder.
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 383
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

I got it thx.

tbase wrote:
lol...whoops

Not used to looking in sigs for email addresses..

Invite Sent :)

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.