Need software for one page checkout for e-commerce site

• Xwebdave
  • Born
  • Born
  • Xwebdave

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have been looking for a one page checkout for my website, unfortunately there are tons of places that want to sell you everything else that you either already have or don't need.

I have a e-commerce website that has excellent search engine optimization for Google, all pages are static HTML, I am very happy with the design although it is basic, sorta like an online catalog, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Have tried Paypal shopping cart, but their site really gets bogged down around the holidays. Currently using GoEmerchant shopping cart, not happy with all the abandon carts.

Bottom line.....
Need to find shopping cart software (ONLY), to work with my existing website, one-page checkout is a must, I want customers to stay on my website through the whole purchasing experience is a must, not to be transfered to Paypal, Goemerchant or any other merchant service.

I realize I will have to purchase a SSL Cert & have this software work thru gateway to CC merchant.

I know this software does exist alone, I do not want to change the whole website & screw up those great Google rankings that I spent so much time on getting tons of #1-5 rankings.

Please help....
Thanks in advance,
Dave

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post