Voting Chart

Total votes : 5

Would you be happy with your address being passed to another user to post 1 item to yourself

•  
    YES
  •  
    NO

Need your advice

• onlyican.com
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Hants, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

Need some advice (if you know a better place to ask poll type questions to general public, please PM Me)

I have a site, where part of the idea is that I will post something to a user, the user will then post this item to another user, that user would post the item to another user.

This is not SPAM Chain mail, this is a charitable thing. All users would pay a donation to be involved to Z charity.

Question. I know end users are happy to put there address onto a website (Look at e-com websites)
BUT would the end users be happy with there name and address being sent to another user to post something to them?

This is currently UK / Europe but market to extend to US / International

The other option if not, is to return the item to the website and the website re-post. But this would equal higher cost to the end user and more work to the website
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

It entirely depends on a few things, however initially I looked at the poll question and immediately thought "no".

There is only one website that I can think of that I use where my name and post address details are being sent to strangers and that is eBay. The thing about eBay though is I have the option on who gets to see my details. I choose to trust members with reputable feedback, if the didn't have this feature I most likely wouldn't use the website.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts