Network Hacking

• baba
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

I want to know how people hack the networks and why? and what advantage they get to hack any network IP?
Thanks!
Salman (Baba).
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are many reasons people hack other people ... Some reasons may just be personal satisfaction ... Just simply, these people feel better by showing that they have "more power" than you ... it's like a bully picking on a smaller kid ... Another reason could be simply because this person can, and if he/she can, he/she will, maybe this person would lke to get his/her hands on personal or business related information that is not accessible ...

Now I cannot tell you how, because A: I don't know how and, B: It is against forum rules ...
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

They have small *wee-wee*s.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Usually because they're crazy.

We should start sending convicted hackers to mental institutions.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Perhaps they are just seeking employment
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... a-job.html
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hacking has long been considered an illegal activity. But I'd read a book 2 months ago saying the definition of hacking is not the illegal type. It's a profession, especially when you hack a website but you inform the webmaster about it, never revealing to anyone. Offer them solution now that's something good. All systems are believed to have a loophole for their back-end programmers to maintain their stuff. So, I think it's whether it's highly concealing or not. If not, then there must be a way to make it more concealing, I think.

By the way I'm not a hacker. I don't know any methods.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

Generally amongst network security admins, cracking is the bad thing and hacking is neither good nor bad. One of my jobs is antivirus management and working on our firewalls and applying security patches and stuff, so it is actually in my job description (not really, but almost) to play around with IP spoofing and password crackers and stuff. Because by testing my own network, and those are the key words here, I can make my security measures more effective.
  • Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
They have small *wee-wee*s.

That's a terrible slur on the hacking community at large. I've heard of some hackers who are apparently hung like a large-balled Himalayan Yak. Obviously they're all gay ... :roll: but thats a different story.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh great...this is getting into one of those threads.

I actually though it was funny because I was looking at a car drifting magazine I found on a desk in high school and seriously every third or fourth page there were advertisements for male enhancement medicines. Funny stuff.
  • Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's true, I lower the tone of any thread in which I'm involved :oops: I should be ashamed of myself :roll: :D
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Prime wrote:
It's true, I lower the tone of any thread in which I'm involved :oops: I should be ashamed of myself :roll: :D

Nah, it's part of the fun ...
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
Perhaps they are just seeking employment
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... a-job.html

I really think mistakes are being made when hiring in those situations these days. Talk about having the fox guard the hen house.

It leaves the company open for situations like this.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow... why hack when you can do better doing other things?

I don't consider having a $5 Million bail and sitting in jail is a good payout for such crime... actually should start people thinking of the consequences.

I wish people would stop, think and then behave rather than stop, behave and than think lol...

Maybe they do think before doing something but then... then the crime is probably well thought out and a LOT of damage could be done that MIGHT be worth the punishment...

Like if your a suicide bomber going out to kill a group of people who don't even know you just to meet your 79? virgins... lol ever seeing that Jeff Dungham comedy show about Suicide Bombing? hahaha "Location location location" :lol:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts