Never-Ending Story

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

...Cliff Richard, I started to panick and cry as i had vowed i would do anything in my power to avoid seeing this person. I turned around again and bumped into...
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• gardenstew
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Malmö, Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

...Cliff Richard, him of course being omnipresent. I offered him a chicken sandwich and he said...
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

...thank you, now i will sing "Millenium Prayer" to show my appreciation. I started to cry out for help and started to run shouting some nasty stuff to Cliff on the way to the exit...
  • onur
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Mesothelioma

Post 3+ Months Ago

To my astonishment, the exit had disappeared.
  • daniel.g.wood
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • daniel.g.wood
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

But I was saved! For a horder of magical badgers swooper out of the air conditioning duct and we rode off on their furry donkey to the paradise city where the girls are green and theyre all so
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

..gritty! I took a second look and, yes, they were all gritty and looked as though they had been doing hard labour since the day they were born. After thinking about this for a whole two seconds, i decided to relax and started to lie down on the ground...
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

when the ground turned into a pool of strange sticky substance. I squirmed around but the more I moved the stickier the substance became. I started to scream like a girl and to my astonishment a...
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

...a hand pushed me to the surface. I was unaware that it was a hand until after i was safe the hand came out and waved me goodbye. I was confused...
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

and cold. I quickly took my mittens out of my back pocket and slipped them on then continued on my way. As I walked slowly, I started to see a light up ahead coming straight at me. I squinted and covered half my face with my gloved hand trying to see what the light source was and when it finally seemed like it was close enough that I could make out what it was, I was relieved to find out it was only just...
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

...somebody walking their dogs a night with a torch in their hand...
  • gardenstew
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Malmö, Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

...that had fingernails that stretched off into the distance as far as the eye could see. Suddenly an anvil fell from the sky and I asked myself...
  • daniel.g.wood
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • daniel.g.wood

Post 3+ Months Ago

..."What did I have for dinner last night?" .

"Alas!", I cried, for I could not remember. Then a bheld the strangest sight: a tribe of pygmy shrews dancing on the dark side of the moon. I told myself I really must stop eating old pizza, and write novels instead.

Suddenly a...
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

midget appeared with a red pill and a blue pill and said
"You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay
in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

So naturally, not wanting to end this extraordinary journey, I took the red pill...
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

...suddenly the midget started belting out this evil laugh, i began to worry and start yelling at the midget "...
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

...but no sound emitted from my throat, only a swarm of african killer bees came out and started chasing the midget down the rabbit-hole. I decided to follow him to see where this famous rabbit-hole would take me and so I jumped into the hole...
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

...and never managed to get to the bottom. I kept falling and the suddenly...
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

I hit something hard and that was the last thing I remembered...
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I woke up 5 days later in a hospital bed surrounded by people i didnt know. I didnt know what happened and what was going to happen as everything everyone said didnt make sense...i was going mad not knowing what was happening then...
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

I heard a faint voice calling my name. Noone seemed to notice the voice, I slowly got out of the hospital bed and started to follow the soft voice's general direction...
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

It was coming from a fragile young girl down the hall, a teenager, maybe 15 at the most. A heavy guaze wrap donned her pale forhead and she breathed heavily through the beeping of many machines...
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand. Just like that river twisting through a dusty land...
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

// LOL!

...she told me
"This is me in grade 9 baby, this is me in grade 9. I'm trying hard not to be a miner-niner. Can you help me?"

To which I replied...
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

"yes, of course i can"...then she replied with...
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

"well wtf are you waiting for? DO SOMETHING!"

and sprinted away. What a weird girl, I told myself. I continued on my way down the hall which all of a sudden seemed darker and more quieter than earlier. I turned just in time to see the hall lights slowly start dimming off and everytime I would take a step back (I was walking backwards at this point) the lights would dim and the darkness would creep up closer to me. The faster I backed up, the faster the darkness crept towards me. I began to sweat nervously and decided to turn back and run as fast as I could into whatever there was ahead of me. ..
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

...then WHACK!!! somebody had put there hand in there way and i fell flat onto the ground. Suddenly the hand started to touch me on the face...
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

it was the harryest hand I had ever felt. A closer look confirmed my thoughts... it wasn't a human hand at all! It was a...
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

...monkey! I wasnt too sure what the monkeys motives were, but i wasnt going to hang around to find out so i pushed it out of the way only to find the monkey didnt like it...
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

... the monkey started growling and then it hunched forward and started... it was morphing into...into..a green humanoid...into.. the Hulk??.. and boy was he not pleased with me. I began ti run faster than I've ever run in my life not knowing where this hallway was taking me hoping somewhere far away from the Hulk...
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

...i finally escaped from the hallway and ran to the nearest police station. In this police station there was a lot of criiminals awaiting to be checked in, it was at this point i was grabbed by a police man and pushed into the line and told not to say anything until asked by the officer behind at the other side of the counter...My time came and i was asked "whats your name prisoner" and i cried out sympathetically...
  • daniel.g.wood
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • daniel.g.wood

Post 3+ Months Ago

..."my cat has measles". he laughed and said:
"time you get out, your cat will be dead"
I hit him, and ran for the door, dragging Steve Buscemi with me, because hes the funniest criminal on Con Air. We got to Burger King, where we found a familiar american President...
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 185 posts