New business ways and contract with goverment?

• boilingpoint
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have seen several times that some people expand their business in US with government contracts. Is there anyone who have ever heard about that.
- for which kind of business that is possible
- ways of getting contract?
- would you recommend to try to get contract myself or use help?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• IT-Tech
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • IT-Tech

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am in the Military and i hate contractors. They are to expensive and dont do a good job, most are stupid! I shouldnt have to teach someone to do my job when they are making 4 times the amount of money as me and do less. The Contracting company gets all the big bucks and the employees get the change, which the change is still alot!
  • jsholman
  • Born
  • Born
  • jsholman

Post 3+ Months Ago

The way to contact with government is to become the same bureaucrats as those who represent government.
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

IT-Tech wrote:
I am in the Military and i hate contractors. They are to expensive and dont do a good job, most are stupid! I shouldnt have to teach someone to do my job when they are making 4 times the amount of money as me and do less. The Contracting company gets all the big bucks and the employees get the change, which the change is still alot!

While I was in the Marines as a Network Admin I didn't deal with contractors much except the IAVA people but they were pretty cool. We were a small detachment on an Army base and we had complete control over our stuff. I'm a government contractor now and you would like me. I'm definitely not stupid and I do a good job. Of course I am biased but that is OK. I was a government employee before this and I really dislike government employees. They are lazy and very hard to get rid of.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts