New Year 2012

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wish everyone a Happy New Year when the time comes, if it hasn't already.

What does everyone hope to achieve before the end of 2012?

:beerchug:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Happy New Year!

My goal is fitness related, I am hoping to increase my bench max from the current 225 to at least 270 back to where I was when I was 20 years old. I will be 33 in 2012, so it will have been 13 years since I achieved my personal best. I have already been working out for the last 6 weeks with a friend of mine and I have already made some nice progress, so hoping to continue this through 2012.

What do you want to achieve?
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mine is fitness related as well, but also hoping to little bits like go on holiday as I've not been anywhere since I was in Australia 4 years ago. Still hoping to make it to my sisters wedding in Las Vegas in November.

Loads of other goals as well. May elaborate when not busy getting ready to head out.
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am hoping to get my lazy butt in gear as well. I really need to start working out, getting old sucks.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its January 11 but I don't think it's to late to start planning for the year... my goal is also fitness related. Going to start working on improving myself.

Visiting GYMs this coming Saturday to see where I want to become a member.
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm going to hit a goal weight by March 17th.
I'm going to run two miles nonstop by July 4.
I'm going to hit a second goal weight by August 4.

No excuses.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mine are a bit different than everyone else. Sure I want to lose weight and all, but I've got a few others.

Start brewing my own beer.
Start making my own cheese.
Start a garden.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, other than the fitness related goals i've set i'd like to further my career a bit and even start up my own business.

I set that career task prior to this year when i changed jobs at the end of November. Fortunately for me, yesterday i was offered a different job with my new employer and i am due a nice pay rise with it also... so in a way i've already achieved one of my goals although i will continue to strive for something better. Regardless, i'm finally doing a job that i don't dislike and for that reason alone i am extremely pleased.

I've already started making plans for 2013 as well which i am looking forward to. Alot of people have a year that just makes them, i genuinely think 2012 and 2013 will be the positive years that will make me the person i'll be for the rest of my life.
  • WritingBadCode
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

My goal is to finnish developing and lunch what I think is a cool project of mine and hopefully get some attention to it.

Other then that: I would like to be in better body shape. But its not a top priority at the moment.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Career goal achieved as stated before, and booking holiday will be achieved early next week. Already arranged to go to Stockholm, Sweden to visit a friend of mine.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts