office goings on

• MissJesse
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: East Coast, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

So just out of boredom i'm looking at the editorial pages of a friends site that i post on - actually a former coworker i should say - anyhooo i'm checking out pages and i ran across this one
//Link removed

amy is the office manager where i work. these are a collection of emails and icq's that she's sent out in the past to the entire place over the past few years. the fact that she has to say any of this make me wonder what kind of place i work in - who am i kidding, i'm still here right :P

perhaps you all don't share the same sense of humor as me but enjoy anyways. check out the other pages too if you have a chance. (i haven't updated mine in a while) :oops: cheers :D
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

This has got to be my favorite line:

Quote:
Paul just told me the water is working fine so you may poop freely!!
  • MissJesse
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

haha! yeah i think that's probaby mine too.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

That's a laugh-riot MissJesse. Good stuff. That's got to be one interesting office crowd. Seemed like the more P.O.'d Amy got, the worse her spelling got. lol.
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great post! I'm amazed, and sickened, at the things that go on in the workplace. I've seen similar things happen at places I've worked. I guess it's the same all over. :D
  • MissJesse
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

hehe thanks! :D

We're definitely a weird bunch, a web team, a games team (yay us!) and an email team. we're all under 30 (with maybe a few exceptions) and we can wear, speak, do what we want. a bunch of foolishness. but a great company. gave me the leg up in the industry that i needed. but none the less the girl writing those messages rules with an iron fist. and yeah you're right about the spelling. i seem to remember some skaters wanting to film a video or something and they were on inlines up on the roof. she was pissed so she just grabbed on of them by the skate when he tried to kick her and yanked him in the snow. funniest thing i've seen in a while.

cheers
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

tooo funny :lol:
I'm supprised there wasn't one about pooping in the sink the way thoose were going.
  • MissJesse
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

the day isn't over yet :shock: j/k :P
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOL good post mIssJesse!! Reminds me of when I used to work at a grocery store. The employees really didnt care about the employee only area. Restrooms included. It was mostly teenagers though, not that thats and excuse :P. LOL but I feel for Amy having to put up with all that!! Sounds like y'all need to have an Amy Aprreciation Day:D:D

Cheers
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sorry MissJesse and others. Yes it is humorous. I completely agree, but there is far too much personal info that is available and I don't believe the link is apropropriate for OZZU. If the site that hosts such stuff wants to put it online, fine....but this is not the place for it.

As an added example, MissJesse, although you can no longer post a reply to this message, I will be happy to tell you the name of the City and Latitude and Longitude in which you reside in PM if you'd like. I'm certain that's not information you would want to be public either, right? See my point?

What may be humorous to us, will indeed hurt other people. I'm certain Amy is probably devastated about this information being available to the world...wouldn't you be?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts