Olympic Games 2012

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Today marks the end of the Olympic Games in London. It has been a phenomenal year for Team GB, Team USA and Team China.

I wondered how everyone thought of the event in your part of the world? Are you pleased with your countries placing in the Olympics? What did you think of London's performance in producing the olympics etc etc.

I know there are a few Australians on the website. Normally Australia would do well, but this year wasn't a great year for them. I'd love to hear how the Australians thought of it all?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well being one of the most active Aussies here i am sure my opinion is well needed...

watched a whole 2 minutes of it i think...

:)
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

If it wasn't for the Tennis match where Scottish tennis player Andy Murray beat Federer in the final, i would have probably watched about the same as you.

There is a sense of "britishness" around at the moment. I'm a nationalist, so i don't completely understand the hype.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

i just did not have the time tho between TAFE, work and my own projects and not to mention starcraft time. I really just did not have the time to watch it and having no TV in my room just made me not think about it really.

i heard some results here and there but unlike the last 2 that i watched a lot of, this year nope lol.

i don't follow the hype either, i do my own thing :P
  • olioli0201
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • olioli0201

Post 3+ Months Ago

i am already miss these days as i am a real fun of sport and i would like Olympics to go the whole year round!!!it would be cool, for us-spectators)
  • Blackwood
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Blackwood

Post 3+ Months Ago

I only watched bits here and there. Most evening news programmes covered the highlights sufficiently. Having said that, it will be a long time before they are hosted in England again.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts