Organic or paid traffic?

• MichelleJudge
  • Born
  • Born
  • MichelleJudge

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, just wondering which is best? Is it best to focus more on organic traffic or the use of paid traffic I've been using both but wondering what is more beneficial?

Thank you
  • jessicacyrus1
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Both have own advantages. if your sites have good seo and high rank in serp then no need for paid traffic.
  • shumicpi
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • shumicpi
  • Loc: Bangladesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Organic traffic is always a better choice than the paid one. And the best part is, you are getting traffic organically without paying to Search Engine!
  • OliviaBlogger
  • Born
  • Born
  • OliviaBlogger

Post 3+ Months Ago

I prefer Organic traffic; it is difficult to reach than the paid ones.
  • Tomal
  • Tomal

Post 3+ Months Ago

I will recommend you to go for organic technique. If your site generate good organic then no need to pick paid one.
  • johoo212
  • Born
  • Born
  • johoo212

Post 3+ Months Ago

focus more on organic traffic!!!
  • vwebdevelopment
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

When it comes to search, deciding whether to dedicate resources to organic search efforts (SEO) or paid search efforts (PPC) is not easy. The right answer depends on a variety of factors including audience behavior, available budget, and your organization’s marketing goals.
  • matt231
  • matt231

Post 3+ Months Ago

Organic traffic would be my choice. But that requires a lot of efforts. So spend money on paid traffic too.
  • Intuz
  • Intuz
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

As you said, you are using both so, you must know difference in traffic and type of conversion you are getting from both way organic or paid.
If you want to get instant traffic than you should go for PPC or paid traffic. In PPC you will get specific users who actually want your offered services or products.
SEO or organic traffics and rankings are long term process and change according to Google search algorithm. It will take time to rank your website for first page for target keywords and getting organic traffic.
  • Delarno
  • Born
  • Born
  • Delarno

Post 3+ Months Ago

MichelleJudge wrote:
Hello, just wondering which is best? Is it best to focus more on organic traffic or the use of paid traffic I've been using both but wondering what is more beneficial?

Thank you

Organic traffic is like your own house, paid traffic is rental.
  • jessicacyrus1
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Delarno wrote:
MichelleJudge wrote:

Thank you

The Great Answer with example... :D :D
  • shumicpi
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • shumicpi
  • Loc: Bangladesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Delarno wrote:
MichelleJudge wrote:

Thank you

How true is that?!
  • Intuz
  • Intuz

Post 3+ Months Ago

As you said, you are using both, you must have known the difference between conversion ratio and goal completion in both campaign.
There is one simple difference. Organic search or organic ranking results take too much time depends on your business competition.
If you pay for click it will came up instant in Google page and you will get specific clicks.
  • The Leader
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Melbourne Australia

Post 80 days ago

There is no best only paid traffic will give you quicker results and organic will take lots of time to get. Either way it will cost you money so best to do a combination of both.
  • Intuz
  • Intuz

Post 76 days ago

Paid traffic = Less efforts + money + quick
Organic traffic = Best efforts + Less money + time consuming

There is not any difference apart from this.
  • bruce-mesnekoff
  • Born
  • Born
  • bruce-mesnekoff
  • Loc: Wesley Chapel, FL 33544, USA

Post 72 days ago

In today’s digital market, competition and being front and center of your potential customers and ranking on the page 1 of Google has become more and more important. So in this case paid marketing is very beneficial for us. In paid marketing we can get good results in a very short period of time.

Thanks
The Student Loan Help Center

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts