Outwar anyone

• whatlikesit12345
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am wondering of anyone plays or played outwar or any of the other online games like it.

ex
Iwars
indied
http://www.collegewars.com

please don't lock it.

Ya i am still a kid and i still play those games.

I also would like your opinon on those games.
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

heh you know your tired when...

-you missread outwar for manowar

well you game looks like some sort of sim...
I don't like sim's because instead of sitting infront of a computer playing a fake like
I can go have one

on a closing note:

-outwar = I could have my own life
-Manowar = HELL YEAH, ROCK ON

[song]
the god's made heavy metal
and saw that it was good
started shouting louder then hell
[/song]
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Welcome To, Crazy World!

Post 3+ Months Ago

IH8Purple wrote:
heh you know your tired when...

-you missread outwar for manowar

well you game looks like some sort of sim...
I don't like sim's because instead of sitting infront of a computer playing a fake like
I can go have one

on a closing note:

-outwar = I could have my own life
-Manowar = HELL YEAH, ROCK ON

[song]
the god's made heavy metal
and saw that it was good
started shouting louder then hell
[/song]

You know you are tired when you are comparing outwar with SIM's. Outwar is nothing like The SIM's. Outwar is a online text game that involves no downloads and it's not even a "video game". It's kind of a RP/board game/online/game. Really outwar is an original game that is pretty simple yet addicting as hell once you really start trying and getting into it.

Anyways, back to the question for this post.. I suggest you stick with outwar cuz all the others are gay, boring, and huge rip offs. They are all exactly like outwar because they are so unoriginal to create they own game.

http://www.tekwar.net <-- Stupid
http://www.Hitwar.com <-- I don't know
http://www.foxwar.com <-- New but looking as lame as the others
http://www.ghettowars.com <-- Really stupid and no one plays anymore

That's all I can think of.. There are more though. They all sucks..

Also, it's not just a "kid's game" a lot of people up in there 20's and even 30's play. I am in my 20's and I play. All of us in the top 5 most clicks is over 20.. I don't know about boxinogre or Ad4m but I am pretty sure they are too or at least in there late teens.
  • Cold Canuck
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Michigan, U.S. of eh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
I suggest you stick with outwar cuz all the others are gay, boring, and huge rip offs. They are all exactly like outwar because they are so unoriginal to create they own game.

I'd like to suggest that if all you plan on doing is saying "those games suck", that you be able to back up statements of these supposed attempts to rip off a game no one has heard of before now, or refrain from saying anything at all.

I was sorely tempted to continue this, but I'm new here and would prefer not becoming a poster that moderators choose to delete :)

Have a great day, eh.

C.C.
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

What in the world are you talking about? If you are pissed that no one here is perfect than sorry and maybe this isn't the place for you. If you are talking about something else than I have no clue.

As for what I said? I know they are all rip offs. I have been playing these games since almost the beginning. Outwar was first and now have about 750,000 active players. The other rip offs have about 2,000 more or less..

People are unoriginal and are acting like Coca Cola and ripping off everything Dr. Pepper does. It sucks. There games which came out way way later are almost exactly the same. They have the same name for things, same game, same feel, same rules, same word "war" in the URL's, and even right down to the same problems for crying out load. The thing is people could choose to make there own game with there own rules and there own ideas. But, instead they completely replicate outwar in every possible way. Why? Because, outwar was the first and the best. People want to try and make a better outwar and get all the money. They wont and all of them have failed so far.
  • whatlikesit12345
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
THEY SUFFERED A DOS ATTACK..

I was viewing another form about outwar and other online games and that is what they have to say on outwar being down.
  • whatlikesit12345
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

YESSS

Quote:
Outwar is currently down for server upgrades. We apologize for the extended down time, when the servers come back up the site will be much faster and the "top of the hour lag" should be gone. Rumors that we are shutting down are not true. Please check back often we should be back up shortly.

better then the suspected DOS attack
  • Silver-Fox
  • Born
  • Born
  • Silver-Fox

Post 3+ Months Ago

Heart wrote:
... http://www.foxwar.com <-- New but looking as lame as the others

That's all I can think of.. There are more though. They all sucks..

Also, it's not just a "kid's game" a lot of people up in there 20's and even 30's play. I am in my 20's and I play. All of us in the top 5 most clicks is over 20.. I don't know about boxinogre or Ad4m but I am pretty sure they are too or at least in there late teens.

I made FoxWar.Com to fix Outwars mistakes. They just want money. Look at there main page lol. I counted like 11 ads there, plus all there spyware shyt. Plus I actually listen to my members lol. I Stopped Proxies which Outwar hasn't. They just limited everyones clicks to 10. :lol:

So Heart play lame outwar and f*ck up your cpu :roll:
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Shut up.. FoxWar is lame and so are you..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts