Hi Ozzu. New Designer trying to make money

• tekboi504
  • tekboi504

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Ozzu!!!

I'm currently in the process of building my own site. I plan to have a page with instrumentals listed where people can buy them. But also, I want to have a instrumentals in a "special" section that is updated weekly. The users will have to sign up for it and it will be a $30 dollar recurring charge.

Whats the best payment processor for this kind of thing?
  • RedBMedia
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Honestly, i think Paypal is the best for recurring payments. Many will try to steer you away from paypal, but it has been my experience that you need to go with a company that does high volume transactions, because they are the most secure and the most dependable. Also, by being a "Verified" Paypal merchant you are attaching a brand name that people already associate with online transactions. This reinforces authenticity in the minds of your consumers.
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

tekboi504 wrote:
Hi Ozzu!!!

I'm currently in the process of building my own site. I plan to have a page with instrumentals listed where people can buy them. But also, I want to have a instrumentals in a "special" section that is updated weekly. The users will have to sign up for it and it will be a $30 dollar recurring charge.

Whats the best payment processor for this kind of thing?

What kind of instruments were you meaning? sounds cool. Uh I'll second that for PayPal being your good choice. I am not saying the only choice--But a universal good one. Look into that, chap. :)
  • themanbeast9
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • themanbeast9

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have people sign up to a Paypal subscription. It will bill them every month (or whatever time you choose), meaning there is no hassle involved.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts