pentagon mystery?

• Rabid Dog
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

At the end of the day does it really matter? It happened, deal with it and move on.

Whether the pentagon was hit by a missile or plane doesn't matter, what does matter is the fact that people got hurt and there was a great deal of destruction.

Say I kill someone, does it really matter whether I used a gun or a knife? At the end of the day it achieved the same results.

Also remember that the governments are put in place by the residents of the country (in most cases), if you don't like the way they do things get a new government. If you want to clean up government take away their huge pay checks, maybe then honest people will run for office. In a true democracy (well the way it was run originally) people had their office for a year and were given a budget. At the end of the your they would report back and account for everything. If they were found cheating they would be expelled and possibly face the death sentence. Image enforcing that now! I think it would be great.

Propaganda is a powerful thing and abused on a daily basis, what can you do?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ScienceOfSpock
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Las Vegas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Damnit, and I can't wait to see JFK and Elvis in Shaun of the Dead, but Amazon won't ship it to the States!
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Propaganda is a powerful thing and abused on a daily basis, what can you do?

Not believe it for a start. They only push thier lies as long as there are people who believe it.

I personally think its a huge deal that people get to know exacly what happened on 9/11 (not just americans).
These people are put in power to serve us, we dont need to be protected from the truth.

Do you really think you are that you are so fragile that you need a government to shield you from reality?

If it was a missile they should say it was a missle.

Of course, some people believe the american government not only knew about the 9/11 attack prior to the event but they were actually responcible for it.
  • Nego
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not only did they know about it before hand, but it is also a proven fact they are responcible for it. They aided, funded, and founded countless "terrorists" groups. Most people have NO idea how many times we could've had bin laden easily handed over to us, but for some odd reason Clinton and Bush wouldnt take him. The Bush and Bin laden family are great pals, they have gone on many vacations together. I'm not saying the government planned the 911 attacks, but it is something to think about.

Please don't think of this in a bad way, I am an ardent patriot. The government should be subject to this sort of inquisition constantly.
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Throughout history there has been incidents of governments attacking thier own people for political reasons.

On the day of the sept 11 attack the government were "rehearsing" a simulated attack on america where "aircraft where highjacked and flown into the twin towers", Now what are the chances of rehearsing something like that on the day the exact same thing happened?

There are recordings of air traffic controll saying "is this part of the test?"
Some people believe this simulation was to relieve any suspicion people might have when planes fly irratically near a city.

There is no way a highjacked plane would make it so far inland, and no way the pentagon could have a plane fly into it.

Protocol says that a hijacked plane should be shot down before it has a chance to get that far inland.
The pentagon even has anti aircraft rockets on its roof for exactly this kind of situation. so why on this occassion was protocol completely ignored and the planes allowed to reach thier target?
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

This is a flash presentation put together by somebody that is questioning the reality of what happened at the Pentagon on September 11th 2001 (the day of the Trade Centre attacks).

Do you believe in this? or do you think that this is some sort of attention seeking propaganda. Or could the original reports at the time of September 11th have been the real propaganda?

Have a look at this and tell me which was the propaganda?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Merged yours with the original post on this SB. The original link no longer appears to work, but it was basically the same flash as what's in your current working link.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is where i should have done the search command :oops:

Sorry about that. Never knew there was an original topic regards this. Must have missed it.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

No problem. I just seem to have this nack for remembering odds and ends that I've seen here before.
  • reaper
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: europe

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Protocol says that a hijacked plane should be shot down before it has a chance to get that far inland.
The pentagon even has anti aircraft rockets on its roof for exactly this kind of situation. so why on this occassion was protocol completely ignored and the planes allowed to reach thier target?

Did or do they really have this sort of defence? If this is so, i immediately am starting to think from the evil corner of my mind and am at this point assuming that more meets the eye regarding these attacks!

I never heard about this in the news! We all know if The U.S looses his oil supply that the whole economy would fall down and everything with it.
Could American Goverment, well more the secret agencies planned this from the start - making a sacrifice for the future of the country?.

Better to lose 3000 people then to loose the whole country due to economic faillure, must have been the thought they kept back in their minds if the story about the Pentagon having anti- aircraft missiles is true.

There was some millionair investor that published a book i heard a while ago in the news with also stories about the 9/11 attack was the work from American Goverment, at the time i thought, yeah sure.

But when having anti-aircraft missiles mounted on the roof and nothing is being done with it and also nothing ever came to my attention when watching the news reports over a period of time regarding this subject, it's really starting to make me wonder!

I just checked out the link of the flash movie....interestinggg and even more thoughts for being suspicious! The most concerning part that got my intention is the fact (if this is true) that security surveilence tapes where confiscated in minutes - IN MINUTES...think about this how fast can you respond to this as a investigative agencie, i can tell you that - NOT IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES! NO WAY!

If FBI was not contacted by the owners of the building that surveilence tapes where available then it's my believe that they already had a script to follow!
And why werent the tapes made publicly viewable, all the rest wasn't a problem, what on earth could be the problem for withholding this kind of information! Not national security.

The more i hear about this, the more i am concerned with The American Goverment acting as it is acting now. Especially with Bush for president.!
  • ScienceOfSpock
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Las Vegas

Post 3+ Months Ago

The pentagon does not have any anti-aircraft missile systems on it's roof.
Read this: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... curity.htm
and look at this: http://www.ceo.ncsu.edu/attack/nyc-images/pentagon.jpg

A couple of quick googles turned that stuff up.
  • Tredlyn
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: University of Pittsburgh

Post 3+ Months Ago

i remember seeing that flash presentation sometime in the last year (a while back) and thinking wow this is messed up...even more suspicious is that the url for the presentation was taken down in less than 24 hours. We couldn't watch it the next day. I'm not jumping to conclusions but i'm not ruling out government intervention, seems like they don't want that story to get out.

Anyways I wouldn't be surprised if it was our own work (using the word 'our' loosely of course). The government spares no expense to getting what they want, they just usually commit their crimes over seas, maybe this time it was on our own turf to mobilize the nation for a new (or very very old) agenda...the middle east...oil.

Have you seen the movie swordfish, same kind of idea.
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Of course the pentagon has protection.
Most govornment buildings do.
I know for a fact that the houses of parliment and 10 downing street both have anti aircraft rockets on the roof. They aren't just sitting there for everyone to see, they are concieled, but they definatly have them, why wouldn't they?

There is nothing about the pentagon attack that suggests it was a plane and not a rocket.

Here is a composit of what they claimed happened.
Does that look like something that could have happened?
Looks completely unlikely to me.

What would happen if a plane had gone into the pentagon?
Thats a very small hole for a plane to make.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

meman wrote:

What would happen if a plane had gone into the pentagon?
Thats a very small hole for a plane to make.

Meman, That view is a backend look at the last tier of the portion of the building penetrated. That was not the point of impact, or didn't you pay attention to the flash presentation?

I'm also disappointed that everyone that has posted on this thread failed to miss the Urban Rumors link Cae posted on page 2 of this thread: http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm (Well, if you didn't miss it you failed to comment on it.)

I'm equally as disappointed to discover that nobody to date that has spoken on this asked the most obvious question. If this was indeed a missile that struck the Pentagon and not the plane that was supposed to have, then where is the missing plane, and where are the people that were on board that plane that presumably are now dead? Hmmm?

I and several others are pretty convinced at this point that this thread has almost outlived it's usefulness. Sorry SB, but several of us (including a couple of mods that are positioned in military jobs) are just sitting back and laughing at this thread. It's almost gotten to the point of being rediculous.
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually, it was more like this:

And yes, there was very little damage, hrm.. I wonder why??? Could it be because the Pentagon has 3 foot thick, reinforced concrete walls?

And why was there so little debris? Hrm... Could it be that perhaps the jet was full of jet fuel, and that it EXPLODED when it hit? The fuel is stored in the wings you know... So that accounts for the lack of wings and engines, and the inirtia from a plane flying at several hundred miles an hour could easily have carried the main body of the aircraft inside the Pentagon...

And for your information: No, the Pentagon did not have AA batteries mounted on its roof on September 11th. That didn't start happening untill late 2003, a full 2 years after September 11th...

Get your facts straight before you start throwing wild accusations around.
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

lmao so one of the most famous government buildings on the planet is going to have no protection against an attack?
And you believe this why? because they told you?

To think the pentagon is going to be completely defencless against an air attack is, at very least, naive.
America spends $836 Million a day on defence, and they are not going to bother putting rockets on the pentagon to defend it? Why not?

So while the exploision at the pentagon was enough to completely oblitorate an entire plane the same explosion at the twin towers failed to even damage a terrorists passport?
Interesting..... Maybe we should start making planes and black boxes out of the same stuff they make these passports out of. What are they made of again? paper? .... right.

I also think its an interesting question ATNO. Where did the plane and people go if it was a rocket that crashed into the pentagon.
What plane? what people?
It could have been as simple as juggling the numbers, telling us different planes were in different places at different times.
It wouldn't be too difficult to hide a few dead people and claim they were on a plane that didnt exist.

To sum it up, i will use this image to put forward my opinion about the entire 911 farce.
What better way to get more money for defence than to make you think you need it?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, Meman, I'll tell you what,. I'm going to tell you this straight up and truthfull. I've somewhat respected your posts over time with us, but I'm going to break every moderator rule I have abided by for about the last ten years, and tell you straight up I think you're full of it. You don't live in the US, you have no idea what we feel or believe. You're full of crap. I normally respect peoples opinions, but there's no way I'll respect that one.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am locking this post because this is another one of those touchy political subjects and I can see things are getting heated up and escalating. Soon there will start being personal attacks on each other and angry members. I would rather it not resort to that. If you disagree with me locking this post please PM me.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 48 posts