Person thinks they're having heart attack, checks at Google.

• ccb056
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
"I just wanted to let you know that Google may well have saved my life. My sons and I were walking home from having eaten out. A half block from my house, I felt this pressure building in my chest. Immediately, I thought, 'heart attack' and ran through how I'd been feeling that the day (I had been nauseated). My first thought was, 'confirm suspicions,' and immediately, upon arriving home, I went to google and typed in 'heart attack.' I kept thinking, 'you only have minutes...' I found a site that listed symptoms. Indeed, I was having a heart attack. I was at the Albany fire station within minutes. Five baby aspirin later, and a few squirts of nitro and I was in the ambulance on my way to the hospital. The good news is, I have no residual damage. My heart is back to normal. Thank you for providing the Google search engine. I'm sure my recovery was complete because of the speed within which I was able to get help."

http://www.google.com/press/testimonials.html

I'm sorry, but if I thought I was having a heart attack, I wouldn't browse the net, I would call 911.
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google in the ghetto.........

Quote:
We wuz chillin at my homies mommas crib bout ta tank some 40's. I peeped a black Cadilac rollin down da skreet wit no lights on, I axed tito if he thought it was a drive-by but he just called me a parahnoid biznich.
I remembered titos momma had a computer she had wun at the swapmeet so I went to Google and typed in "Drive By". Shoo nuf, I found a pic of a black Cadi wit no lights. When I went to get tito to show that fool it wuz a drive by they had already smoked that fool and rode out. Shoot, if it wuznt for Google I mighta got smoked right wit dat fool.

Based on a false story.
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Louisville, Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, funny!
  • justyman
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • justyman

Post 3+ Months Ago