Please help me with some tips.

• edward123
  • Born
  • Born
  • edward123

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am about to open my own Packing company for shipping goods. I am located near NYC so my main target is the Atlantic Ocean traffic. Has anyone gone into this before? Please help me with some tips.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

At one time, I was thinking of opening a business and I read that the most important thing to know besides the business itself was the law pertaining to it. So, I bought a small book on business law. It really taught me a lot.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

edward123 wrote:
I am about to open my own Packing company for shipping goods. I am located near NYC so my main target is the Atlantic Ocean traffic. Has anyone gone into this before? Please help me with some tips.

I'm curious how you've first managed to turn into a guy in a month's time, when on October 29th, you were a woman when you posted this at coding forums http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?p=743884

I'm equally as curious how you've managed to be close to NYC when you are posting from China.

Here's a tip. Stop wasting people's time when it's pretty obvious you have no interest in answers to any question you've asked here under either this handle or your other one.
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

...why would anybody do that? where's the benefit? The question hasn't even got anything to do with the forum topic.....
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

I thought General Discussion covered everything.
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

well it does if it's in good faith. My question was a response to atno's discovery that the post is actually a spam. I just thought it was strange contents for a spam message???
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

celandine wrote:
well it does if it's in good faith. My question was a response to atno's discovery that the post is actually a spam. I just thought it was strange contents for a spam message???

You'd be surprised at the length to which some people will go.
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I guess I would be. I guess I am :D
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, there are two specific google advertisements that I only see displayed when I view this post. And they are displayed every time I see this post. My thought about forum posts like this just use keywords targeted to specific adword campaigns vs outright spamming a link
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

that is so sneaky :shock: you know I never would have figured it out in a million years......... hahaha naive child that I am, at the ripe old age of 30. thanks for the explainer, atno :D
  • ayelletkod
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ayelletkod

Post 3+ Months Ago

celandine wrote:
hahaha naive child that I am, at the ripe old age of 30. thanks for the explainer, atno :D

me to. almost there. thought your younger, for some reason...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts