Please remove the rhinos from your roof...

• UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

I thought this was kinda comical. I'd like to see it go to court after they forcefully removed them - they kinda agreed that their rule doesn't technically cover the roof. heh

• Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

I guess the local authorities should have kept quiet in the first place. Now it will cost them to stop rhinos on the roof, which could be a song.

I have no idea why
I'm sure they can't fly
It's not because I drank 100 proof
But there are rhinos on the roof
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Home owners associations are such a joke.

This is from a few years ago, but I've heard so many ridiculous stories like this that it makes me not even want to own a home
http://www.ahrc.com/new/index.php/src/n ... dia/id/530
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ugh, another great lesson as to why you shouldn't just stand by and let your HOA operate silently. Right now, members from the company building my house and neighborhood reside as the HOA board members, and will stay there until the neighborhood is completed. I have every intention of making every meeting I can and actively participating in the association. I don't want some morons assigned to the board once all phases are complete.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
Home owners associations are such a joke.

Yeah they are! There was a lake owned by the power co-op where I use to live and they created this stupid home owners association for residents living around the lake. It was a joke because you would want to buy a POS house on a mud puddle lake at hugely inflated prices, then have to pay these retarded dues to the home owners association, then have to pay for electricity from the same people you paid dues to, then pay for garbage service when the dump was literally just down the road a mile, then pay the power company to plow the roads..... The costs of living there were endless. And there really was no board of commissioners or anything with this homeowners association, there was a director who was a full time employee of the power co-op, you would think with all that garbage those people were putting up with they would demand to elect their own representatives.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts