Practicle jokes

• camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: San Diego

Post 3+ Months Ago

So my girlfriend and I have been trading practicle jokes. Nice ones.

Last night I stayed at her house and this morning I put vaseline on her shower handle. She said she laughed and laughed when she went to take a shower and her hand got all gewy with vaseline.

But she still has not found the bubble wrap that I duct taped to her car tire. I put bubble wrap doubled over on the passenger tire (so she won't see it - it's against the garage wall), and when she pulls out of the garage it will make a horrendus popping sound!

I need more ideas. Fun ones - nothing that hurts or is embarassing.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• MasterZ
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Colorado Springs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Filling the blow dryer with baby powder is supposed to be a good one :lol:
  • camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

MasterZ wrote:
Filling the blow dryer with baby powder is supposed to be a good one :lol:

See that's what I mean - that is kind of mean. I did fill her hair dryer with my cologne. So she smells it every time she turns it on.

Flour in her eyes isn't pleasant.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't think cologne wouldn't feel very nice in her eyes as well...
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

All I know is I wouldn't be the one cleaning up that mess of flour if I turned on the hair dryer and flour blew out all over the place. :D

If you find her car parked somewhere you can put a slip of paper under the windshield that looks like a parking ticket that requires an appearance, but where the court address would be put your address and for courtroom put bedroom. The infraction could be something like "Too sexy to park here".

You could switch your doorbell sound with the sound of a large barking dog. If that wouldn't work out you could setup a recorder to play the sound from a different room at different times every day.
Then either let her wonder where the sound is comming from, or if she asks say it's probably the neighbors dog.
A week or so later sit a large realistic looking stuffed dog on the way to the restroom or just inside the front door and rig a motion sensor to play that barking dog sound.
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice ideas, I'll try them to my annoying brothers. *evil grin*
  • camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
All I know is I wouldn't be the one cleaning up that mess of flour if I turned on the hair dryer and flour blew out all over the place. :D

If you find her car parked somewhere you can put a slip of paper under the windshield that looks like a parking ticket that requires an appearance, but where the court address would be put your address and for courtroom put bedroom. The infraction could be something like "Too sexy to park here".

You could switch your doorbell sound with the sound of a large barking dog. If that wouldn't work out you could setup a recorder to play the sound from a different room at different times every day.
Then either let her wonder where the sound is comming from, or if she asks say it's probably the neighbors dog.
A week or so later sit a large realistic looking stuffed dog on the way to the restroom or just inside the front door and rig a motion sensor to play that barking dog sound.

I like the parking ticket thing. She has another car that she is trying to sell, that is parked on the road. I just need to get a copy of what a parking ticket looks like and change it up like you said. See, that's positive, and we will have fun for hours later! ;-)
  • camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bogey wrote:
I don't think cologne wouldn't feel very nice in her eyes as well...

The cologne doesnt get in her eyes. It just makes everything smell like me. She retaliated by putting perfume in my hair dryer, and to be honest I kinda liked it.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm amazed neither of your hair dryers burst into flames.
Apparently there's no alcohol in your scents. :lol:
  • camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here is a few more I read:

Tape a ketchup pack to the bottom of he toilet seat. When she sits down it will burst.

Turn her cieling fan to "on", then turn off the light switch (her fan is controlled by a switch as well as the pullcord), and put some glitter on the cieling fan blades. When she goes to turn on the light, the fan will also start up showering her room with glitter.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

The ketchup pack sounds good, maybe use tape to strengthen the outside part of the packet and force the packet to burst into the toilet though.

Don't do the glitter, that crap is a pain in the ass to clean up. When I was a teenager a girl spread glitter all over my appartment during a new years party and I never did get it all out of there.
  • Flanders
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Reno, Nevada US

Post 3+ Months Ago

+1 about the glitter. That stuff can kill. See this

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/42814
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
I'm amazed neither of your hair dryers burst into flames.
Apparently there's no alcohol in your scents. :lol:

I'm thinking the baby powder would have similar results. I know flour will explode in a similar scenario.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

the parking ticket joke reminds me of a prank me and my bro did on my mum. She told me how she thinks she was caught speeding while driving through the local village as the police were sitting at the side of the road with what appeared to be a speed detection gun. She was going about 40mph in a 30 zone and didn't notice them until it was too late.

In the UK if you have been caught speeding by law the police have to get in contact with you within 14 days of the offence and they usually do so via post. It was nearing the 14 days when we decided it might be funny to create a mock letter (including envelope) and add it to the mornings post. Because i had been caught speeding in the past and went through this very situation we actually had a copy of the envelope sent to me so we copied this and created this joke envelope and letter.

My mum was actually generally worried she might have been caught, she is a good driver without any convictions in the past and is very good at abiding by the rules of the road, infact just to let you know how good a driver i believe she is i'd say that she is the safest i've met. When this letter appeared in the morning post her face was priceless, she didn't want to open it. You can tell when the letter is from the police as there tends to be a police logo stamp on it for the local police force, so just by looking at it she could tell it was a letter from the police.

Needless to say, it did create a few laughs for a few days. Nobody could believe how genuine it all looked.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts