Problems with AIM

• vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not saying the idea of stealing music from another client is less illegal, I am saying IF your going steal music, steal it from a client with better "service".

:-)
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

but by promoting 'better' clients are you not promoting this illegal trade to data in all forms? yourjust saying that "well downloading is bad, don't do it, but if you do, use this client" is that not the same as "Racism is bad, donbe racist, but if you are going to be, use this word"

besides, there is nothing that you can et from these downloads that you cannot find on the net for free

games- There are tons of game sites out there, and there are also tons of trials for 'real' games

music- There is tons of free music on the internet, all you have to do is look, and not very hard.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

He was complaining that his Kazaa might be causing his AIM problem and asked if he should reinstall it. All i was pointing out that if Kazaa had to do with the AIM problem, find a different place to download music from. No need to get upset about this.
  • GodSmacK0280
  • GodSmacK0280

Post 3+ Months Ago

can someone please help me get my aim running :( i dont use kazza or anyother music program..i dont know whats wrong.
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

you are going to have to be more specific then "my AIM won't work" what errors are you getting? is it not opening or just not connecting? what is causing the problem?
  • GodSmacK0280
  • GodSmacK0280

Post 3+ Months Ago

i dont know, i go to sign on, and it says that the aim service cant be reached..i have done everything i could possibly think of..and its not that im not connected to the internet because im through a LAN connection, im always connected..i tried what the other guy said earlier in this forum but that didnt work either... im almost wondering if i have to use proxies instead..but i dont know anything about them
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't know if it helps, but this happened to me about 3 months ago. All of a sudden, it just satarted saying "aim service can't be reached" too. I had to uninstall it and go to the aime site and reinstall, reboot, and it worked for me.
  • GodSmacK0280
  • GodSmacK0280

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks, ill try that and let you know the results, i hope it works..thanks for taking the time to make suggestions :lol:
  • whatlikesit12345
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

the server was down for a while today. now for me it is back up
  • GodSmacK0280
  • GodSmacK0280

Post 3+ Months Ago

it still isnt working...i found out some more information though..i do have a router and a firewall...is there anything i can do to get past that so it will work?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 40 posts