Reoccuring Payments?

• scott04
  • Born
  • Born
  • scott04

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Everyone,
I am new to the website design scene and have a question regarding payments. The website I will be designing will have an initial setup fee cost which will be done upon signing up for services. It then will have a reoccuring monthly fee for up to twelve months. The tricky part is the charge will be once i perform my monthly services so it wont be on the same date each month but I would want to use the same credit card ect.
My question is can Paypal do all of this? I will not have an excessive amount of transactions a month but was trying to figure how i would be able to charge the same credit card without having to ask for it each month.
I have read that storing the CC wouldn't be a good idea but am up to any and all feedback. Thanks.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

You're complicating things. Just setup a standard subscription through Paypal amd make sure you get your work done before the end of the month.
  • scott04
  • Born
  • Born
  • scott04

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thats kinda what i was leaning too, the paypal standard option. One of my package options relies on the consumer sending back data to me via the mail.
Example
I provide my services and the person see the results of their package usually within 35 days. I wasn't sure that i should bill for work not done until 5 days later or do you think this will not be a problem?
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

When it comes to Paypal, your only other option is sending an invoice manually every time.

Talk with each client about this, if it's something that will average out by the end of the year, meaning that sometimes you may be 4 days late, but others you're 4 days early, most people will be pretty understanding.

Now if this is a time-critical service you're providing where being 4 days late defeats the purpose of them subscribing to the service, you better just submit an invoice every time you finish.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts