1 room, 12 pussies (pic)

• kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

grinch2171 wrote:
Sell a few of those bikes...building a mini-golf course...get your cats eyes operated on...making 10 grand a month...My two cents.

I like you, you don't beat around the bush or sugar coat anything. Literal and to the point, no BS.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

It just pisses me off when people out of one side of their mouth brag about how much money they make and how many cool and expensive things they have and then out of the other beg other people for money and give this great sob story.

A few years ago when I was in the Marine Corps making roughly 30k a year supporting a wife and two kids my cat needed an emergency operation to save her life. I somehow managed to pay the grand it cost to keep my cat alive. But yet someone who is single and making 120k a year can't somehow manage to spend 1200 on the cat they say they love. Whatever.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

And if your cat is anything like my cat, it might as well be one of your children. The only problem with my cat is that she is fat and eats too much and lays around all day, so no fancy surgery required just less cat food.
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think camper finds that getting good deals (including having people pay for things he should be paying for) is part of his inimitable charm. I don't think he'd refuse to pay for the kitty's treatment himself - he just wants to see if he can get away with having other people spring for it first.

it's a kind of game I guess?

if you're at all human you can't help that kind of thing. when our kitties were sick we ended up paying not just for the treatment, but also taxies to the vet's and back every day to get them to therapy with the least amount of stress (we haven't got a car - or motorbike for that matter :) - it was only a simple infection and it ended up costing a fortune. but it's not something you really think about - I mean you wouldn't consider not paying for medical treatment if you were sick, would you?
  • camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: San Diego

Post 3+ Months Ago

I consider it entertainment value. If someone wants to donate $10 to make Ginger happy, and it makes them happy to so, then they recieved value for their money. Ginger made them feel happy for $10.

Someone did offer to pay $1400 for Ginger's eye operation and I did decline. Since her eyes are now fine as she grew out of the condition. I do have some morals.

Some.
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you have a few more than you're willing to admit to.
  • Lisa11
  • Born
  • Born
  • Lisa11

Post 3+ Months Ago

The pictures shown above are really funny.
  • NightMage
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

camperjohn wrote:

For a larger version, click here:

http://www.feedginger.com/photos/cinnamon/dcp_1776b.jpg

Never before did not see such a beautiful eyes! Really amazing

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 38 posts