School Absence Excuse Notes

  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2854

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think we all can use a little giggle once in a while...
These are excuse notes from parents (including original spelling) collected by schools from all over the country.

Enjoy!

1. My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.

2. Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.

3. Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.

4. Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.

5. Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.

6. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.

7. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.

8. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.

9. Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.

10. Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.

11. Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (diahre) (dyrea) (direathe) the *plum*.
[words in ()'s were crossed out.]

12. Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak.

13. Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.

14. Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.

15. I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don't know what size she wear.

16. Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.

17. Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.

18. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.

19. Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.

20. Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.

21. Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.

22. Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor.

23. Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.

24. Please excuse little Jimmy for not being in school yesterday. His father is gone and I could not get him ready because I was in bed with the doctor.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Posts: ?
  • Loc: Ozzuland
  • Status: Online

Post 3+ Months Ago

  • david murphy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • david murphy
  • Posts: 1181

Post 3+ Months Ago

my parents used #12 before
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 13502
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
21. Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.


I'm kinda interested to know what grade level that one was for.
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2997
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

14 was great

Quote:
14. Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3432
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol they are pretty funny.

I always like reading confirmation that people are idiots.
  • grinch2171
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 6807
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
18. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.


My favorite one and 100% plausible.
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Posts: 760
  • Loc: George Mason University

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, thats really sad....

"ekscuse"?!?! Thats terrible.
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1517

Post 3+ Months Ago

Haha. "When spelling goes wrong"... lol :lol:
  • psuedofy
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 749
  • Loc: long island, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

i remember once when i was in 2nd grade i had surgery. circumcision. and my blunt sociopathic father told my teachers in a letter why i had been absent the previous day....wat an ass
  • david murphy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • david murphy
  • Posts: 1181

Post 3+ Months Ago

psuedofy wrote:
i remember once when i was in 2nd grade i had surgery. circumcision. and my blunt sociopathic father told my teachers in a letter why i had been absent the previous day....wat an ass


they waited until you were in the 2nd grade(ouch)?
any trauma from that ordeal?
  • grinch2171
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 6807
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

I had an uncle that was circumsized at 10.
  • david murphy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • david murphy
  • Posts: 1181

Post 3+ Months Ago

grinch2171 wrote:
I had an uncle that was circumsized at 10.

were they saving money for the occasion? I thought they do that stuff when your a little guy, you know before your one yr/old.
  • psuedofy
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 749
  • Loc: long island, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

david murphy wrote:
psuedofy wrote:
i remember once when i was in 2nd grade i had surgery. circumcision. and my blunt sociopathic father told my teachers in a letter why i had been absent the previous day....wat an ass


they waited until you were in the 2nd grade(ouch)?
any trauma from that ordeal?

a little trauma ...

but my brother got it worse than i .....it really sucked for him
  • david murphy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • david murphy
  • Posts: 1181

Post 3+ Months Ago

psuedofy wrote:
david murphy wrote:
psuedofy wrote:
i remember once when i was in 2nd grade i had surgery. circumcision. and my blunt sociopathic father told my teachers in a letter why i had been absent the previous day....wat an ass


they waited until you were in the 2nd grade(ouch)?
any trauma from that ordeal?

a little trauma ...

but my brother got it worse than i .....it really sucked for him


What do you mean "sucked". How so?
  • Tredlyn
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 220
  • Loc: University of Pittsburgh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
What do you mean "sucked". How so?


Thats just wrong...

My bro had it pretty bad (he was around 8 )...but they gave him a teddy bear...i don't think that woulda made me very happy, trading foreskin for a bear doesn't seem fair to me

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.